Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t mind… You can stay as long as you want, Kalysto. *smirks* Though you might want to make certain that the felhunters aren’t trashing our home.

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* Oh, come on. All the world is currently nestled up in their homes. *shakes her head and gets off of him* You’re no fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *his eyes widen slightly* Oh fuck. *glances out the window, trying to get a look at the house* With any luck… or not luck, actually…. Rhyderi’s got them under control… *grunts* Yours is a particular menace. Why don’t you dump it and find a tamer one? Or at least kick it around a bit until it becomes more obedient.

Arte: *giggles softly as the baby burps. She swaddles him up in the blanket, then cradles him in her arms, smiling* Little pixie be so cute!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tiredly* Some could say the same about you, being a menace and dangerous and all… *yawns, quickly falling asleep*

Jenna: *finally gets to her feet before offering Sephiroth her right hand* I suppose we should go home now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *points to Arte* Stay with Desiree. Tell her… *pauses* “Kalysto craaweh di ls iman so tor atuad ls ackee ju wi bwoyar caang. Noh ls lyaz riva mek or’manley deh’yo difu’s flimeffi icense**”. *nods his head at her, then steps out*

Sephiroth: *growls at Jenna, but gets to his feet anyway, grabbing her hand* Why did you have to get me covered in filth…

** “Kalysto decided to go back to the house to check up on things there. And to make sure the Felhunter demons aren’t wrecking things.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrm… I suppose you never played in the elements as a youth. *shakes her head* Sometimes, reveling in that which is natural can be fun, Seph. *shrugs* Don’t worry much. It’s only mud. Most of it is already being washed off by the rain. *She then steps away to head to their home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m going to need a shower anyway… it’s in my hair, and it’s already in my neck. And going down my back… *grumbles* I can understand if you wanted to get dirty, but doing it like that was completely inadvisable. *grunts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at him* Maybe I should go back in time and take away that little boy that I met in the labs and teach him what “fun” is some day. *shakes her head, though a grin is firmly planted on her lips. She then opens up the front door for Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Maybe you shouldn’t have pushed me in the mud, and instead purchased proper body mud for use in the bathroom if you wanted to go that route. *steps inside, sighing* How do you feel about being a grandmother?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, so the getting dirty part wasn’t a problem so much as it being outside? *chuckles and shakes her head. She then pauses momentarily as she heads for their bedroom, pondering over Sephiroth’s question for just a moment. She then gives him the most non-committal shrug that she can manage* I can’t say that I ever expected such, but I don’t particularly feel anything concerning that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head It doesn’t matter to a great degree. I was just curious because some people are excited at the prospects of having a new relative in their lives. I don’t know. *shrugs* I won’t berate you either way. *walks up the stairs and heads for the bedroom also, walking straight into the bathroom to strip down and toss his muddy clothing into a clothing hamper*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she considers Sephiroth’s statements. She then shrugs once more* I suppose I am not that type of person. *she follows after her mate, more than happy to consider the idea of showering with him. However, as she strips, she softly speaks out* Our family is lucky that we do not live in this sort of town on Earth… We all would be executed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why would we be executed? Because of our crimes against humanity? *steps into the shower and moves off to one side of it to give Jenna access to the recess if she wanted to shower with him* That’s about the only reason I can think of to be honest with you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* No, well, I shouldn’t say “all of us”… But most certainly myself and our children. *she then steps into the shower as well* As far as all dragons are concerned, my existence is barred. *shakes her head* They decreed that mating amongst humans was illegal in the dark ages. Any offspring of these partnerships are supposed to be killed on the spot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* Dragons aren’t even smart enough to have cognative thought on this planet. Well, before the arrival of the giant one in Midgar. *sighs* For all of it’s size and bulk, nobody seems to report problems with it. I don’t know why that is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It took millions of years for a group to decide to take on Tiamat on Earth… Her brood don’t exactly grow quickly. *shakes her head* For all I know, she learned from her mistakes back then. *sighs* And I know the dragons on your planet aren’t naturally bright. However, on Earth.. they are basically the source of all magic. I am more than certain that no sorcerer, mage, or anything else of the like existed without their blood running through their veins.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Let’s hope they don’t overrun this planet and kill us all… *moves his hands through his hair and aggitates the strands to remove dirt. He picks up shampoo to begin washing it out* Earth was also much bigger. I don’t know if this planet can support the giant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at Seph* Haven’t you noticed? *shakes her head* Certainly the reports must have indicated something. Tiamat… She herself doesn’t eat. I’ve watched that dragon in the stasis spell for decades. She existed that way for millions of years. I am convinced that she is a demi-god from another planet on my universe.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So why has it decided to stay on our planet? *grunts* If it can go anywhere it wants, why here? *finishes washing his hair and begins to rinse it out* Seems silly to me. *rubs his hands through his hair and picks up soap to wash off his body*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: For every planet with life, there are ten billion without… It’s probably a convenience thing. There are ample sources of mates here, ample chances for her to form a brood. *shrugs then moves closer to Seph before reaching out to take the soap from him. Smirking, she looks up into his eyes* Unless you have an objection.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lets go of the soap, nodding at her* Go for it. If you need help with your back, I will still be here. *closes his eyes and raises his head, letting the water run over his face, liking the warm feel and massage he is getting from the hard falling droplets*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* Oh, I’m certain that you would more than happy study every inch of me while scrubbing me down. *smirks at him then begins to massage the soap into his skin, more than happy to trace the contours of his muscles as she does this. She also spends much more time than necessary on his groin section*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to purr as Jenna massages his body. He makes soft throaty growls as she teases his crotch area, closing his eyes, trying to ignore the effect such contact has on the area. He snorts lightly, then mumbles* Don’t treat it like a weakness…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, you got rid of your weaknesses a long time ago, Seph. *smirks at him* A very long time ago. *she continues to scrub him down. Once she is done, she presses the soap against his chest* So, you want to have your chance to get your revenge on me for making you feel.. hmm… stiff?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his eyes, making a short gruff of aggitation as he takes the soap back from her, casting his attention off to one side, refusing to look down* Ignore it. Or take advantage of it. *glances at her, then takes a step closer, moving against her, purring again, pressing himself against her* I think you should decide that one. You called me to attention – I suggest you take advantage of the situation. *moves his arms around her and begins to massage her back with the soap in his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* Called you to attention, hm? *grins up at him* Well, maybe I’ll play, maybe I won’t. *she closes her eyes and grins as Sephiroth begins to massage her back. She then unclasps her gloves and tosses them out of the shower so that he can clean her hands once he gets there. However, for now, she reaches down to fondle Sephiroth some more*

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.