Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Given its mixed heritage, I would dare say that there are several factors that could be present to make it stand out. However,- *she reaches out to gently poke at Kalysto’s ears* I’d say there’s an even higher chance that it inherited those. *she then glances at the infants* And I dare say that I’m right.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So am I allowed to go in and pick it up, or is it resting? *frowns* I don’t even know what sex it is. *squints his eyes as he tries to read the infant’s identification card* Weird humans and their strange policies…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *offers Kalysto the smallest shrug, while her eyes lock on the human infants on the others side* I don’t know. Go ask.. *her irises begin to darken as they slowly take on a blood red appearance rather than the normal fiery color. She then brings up her right hand and digs her claws into the glass* Humans… Yes, wretches and liars.. Putrid.. *for the most part, she seems to be in a slight daze*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *Whaps her arm* Oh knock it off, they’re just babies. How can they be wretches and liars when all they can do right now is lie there, make noise and shit their pants? *peers in the glass again and sighs* Go ask who? Desiree’s asleep, and…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her pupils suddenly contract and slit as she is hit. She then stares at Kalysto, her eyes now perfectly “normal” once more. Shaking her head, she quickly pulls her hand away from the glass before shrugging, trying to ignore the fact that she blacked out for a moment* Who to ask.. Umm… A nurse…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah that would make sense… *moves away* Don’t think about it. If what I think about, is indeed, what you’re thinking about… it better not be. *moves away to get the Nurse, walking back with her a few moments later. He stands at the door of the nursery while the nurse wheels out the transportable infant crib, following her to the ward* Come on. *walks alongside the crib as he tries to get a better look at the tiny baby inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* Don’t think about… it? *frowns, not quite certain what to make out of Kalysto’s behavior at the moment. She then quickly shakes her head as she decides to ignore her confusion. Instead, she watches Kalysto as the nurse gathers up the newborn for him. Once she’s asked to follow, she nods and moves after Kalysto. However, her eyes scan over the infant more than her destination* Hmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *follows the nurse into Desiree’s bedroom, leaning over the wheelie crib after she has left. He reaches down to poke at the infant’s ears, amused* They are oversized. I wonder why evolution wanted to be so cruel. *continues to inspect the infant over, not wanting to disturb him. He takes the medical card out of it’s slot and reads the information* Male, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. 20 inches long. *pauses* Why is that even recorded?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It’s a record to indicate the general healthiness of the infant. *tilts her head* That sounds a bit on the small side to me. *shakes her head and continues to look over the infant* No wings or tail that I see… The skin isn’t discolored either… That’s good. *she then frowns* ~What did you mean that I shouldn’t think about “it”? What is “it”?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”You were like, putrid humans…. liars and wretches! And then you were like, all pissed off and glaring. If you even think about murdering a bunch of babies, we’re going to be in a lot of hot water together, let me assure you.”* *wiggles a finger in front of the infant’s face, then glances at Arte. He pushes the crib over to her, then heads for the door* I am going to get Milena. She’s either going to be very excited, or mad. But she needs an introduction. *snaps his fingers at Droozun* Follow.

Droozun: *springs to his feet, having been under the chair the entire time. He quickly runs off after his master, following him out the door and out of the medical facility*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *momentarily widens her eyes at Kalysto’s statement. She then hardens them trying to show no emotion at all* ~I have no idea what you are talking about.~ *shaking her head, she tilts her head up at Sephiroth* Did you want to greet our grandson?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *is rather quick to scoop the infant up in her arms, then begins to happily coo at him, holding him securely and perhaps a little posessive of him as well*

Sephiroth: *nods at Arte, paying particular attention to her body-language right now* *”I think he’s a little pre-occupied.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words. She then moves toward the exit* ~I… I should go back to check up on our own children.~ *she then quickly rushes out, seeming to be eager to leave in general. She lengthens her strides so that she’d walk out of the clinic at nearly a jogging pace*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *walks back into the medical facility, carrying Milena with him. He sets her down on Desiree’s bed, glancing as Arte is still holding the infant. He sighs lightly and sits beside Milena, patiently waiting for Arte to be done with the kid*

Milena: *looks around at all the foreign equipment. She slides off the bed, crashing onto the floor, her armor plating taking all of the force, the creature not harmed in the slightest. She then wanders away to try and poke at the heart-monitor cords, squeaking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans as she’s woken up by the crashing noise. Fluttering her eyes open, she looks around the room* Errr… *she then frowns as she feels the tugging on the cords that are monitoring her. So, she slowly pushes herself up so that she can look at the source of the tugging*

Jenna: *despite her claims, she doesn’t go home at all. Instead, she walks to the edge of the life-stream chasm in the middle of the town. Once there, she sits down and stars at the abyss below*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *pulls on the cord to Desiree’s arm and looks up at her, squeaking again*

Kalysto: *moves to his feet and walks around the bed to scoop the girl up, frowning at her* You shouldn’t get into things like that. *shakes his head, sighing* Oh, hello. You’re awake. *grins at Arte* The baby is male, so those tests were right.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, that’s good. *she stares at Kalysto removes Milena from the wires. However, she doesn’t comment on it at all. Instead, she looks around the room once more then grins as she spots Sephiroth* You’re still here.

Meanwhile, a storm suddenly begins to form outside.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* I am still here. Did you need something in particular? *moves to his feet* I should be taking off soon…. *glances out the window, frowning* The weather changes rather suddenly… *looks around the room for Jenna, then quietly slips outside*

Kalysto: *glances at Arte, then at Zulmire, sighing* Umm…

Zulmire: I t’ink he wants his son back, Arte. *gently nudges the woman*

Arte: Buh he be so cute! Lookit he tiny ears!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, Father. Thank you for ask- *she then blinks as Sephiroth excuses herself. Shrugging, she leans back on her bed and tries to relax once more. She then chuckles at Arte’s words* Arte… Please, can we have our son?

Jenna: *is still sitting at the edge of the chasm. She isn’t doing much other than letting the rain fall down on herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *sighs and moves over to Desiree, handing the infant off to her, looking a little sad* ‘Dere ya go…

Kalysto: *gives Arte a wary look and sighs* Thanks…. *moves to Desiree’s side, wanting to see her reaction* Got a name for him?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* I don’t have a name at all. *she tilts her head as she looks down at the boy* Well, he has your ears, but he definitely inherited the eyes from my side of the family. That gene is pretty strong, I suppose… *she then looks up at Kalysto* Have you any idea- *she then yelps as a loud boom of thunder resounds from outside the window*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back* That storm came up pretty fast. Oh well, at least we’re safe inside of here, right? *grins at the thought, then takes a seat on the edge of the bed again so he can sit with Desiree and the new youngster* He’s weird. *pokes at an ear again* Are they meant to be that big? I don’t even remember.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, that storm did seem to come out of no where. Rather str- *she then suddenly grins at Kalysto’s questions then chuckles at him* How should I know? I wasn’t around when you were born or anything like that. *she then tilts her head as she looks over her son again* Hmm… how do you feel about the name Zephyros?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *begins to make aggitated noises from the floor and screeches up at the bed, wanting some of the attention*

Sephiroth: *wanders over to Jenna, snorting at her* What are you doing out here? Come back inside and get out of the weather.

Zulmire: *glances up at the sky, then narrows his eyes* As’cuse me. *wanders outside, returning his attention to the sky. He licks a finger and begins to sense the energy of the storm, wandering towards the source of it*

Kalysto: Zephyros? What about Orpheus? *glances down at Milena and raises a finger to his lips, trying to shh her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Wrinkles her nose a bit* Orpheus? You mean like that Greek mythology guy? *shakes her head* I guess it could work… But… Why not Zephyros? What’s wrong with that name?

Jenna: *has her head tilted down as she continues to sit at the edge of the chasm. The fingers of her right hand are moving about in a slightly strange manner as she plays with the energy patterns needed to create the storm overhead* Huh? *blinks and looks up at Sephiroth* I just felt like being out here. It’s just a little rain..

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.