Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I can, so I do. I see no reason to not, so I do. It works, so I do. Seems silly that your planet doesn’t do likewise. However, there is nothing wrong with that. Anyway, my magic never makes things that are too extravagent. If it did, I wouldn’t be asking you to make this dress, would I?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No I doubt that you would. *crouches down to measure her leg length, jotting that down also* OK… *picks up the pad* Arms, bust, height, waist, hips, legs… I think we have all of it. *pauses* Oh shit, shoe size. Not relevant to the dress but critically important if you plan to wear a certain style of shoes with this dress. For instance… high heels? Flat soles? Or do you want me to conceal your feet altogether?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blankly looks at Kalysto* High-heels? *frowns as she tries to think of what he’s talking about* Oh, you mean those impractical shoes that hookers wear? *shakes her head* I don’t think I’ll wear anything like that. In fact, I’ve worn boots like these for as long as I can remember.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You’d probably want to wear flat-soled shoes under your wedding dress. To be honest it would be a bit butch if you wore big clunky boots under an elegant white shimmery dress. *steps back from her to read over his notes* Your measurements are pretty balanced…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, you may pick out a pair of shoes that you think would work with your design. *she bends down to gather the rest of her items so that she can begin strapping on her belt and hidden weapons, as well as her cape. However, she pauses for a moment* Would you need to measure my feet for that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Nah. Not right now. Come back later, we can choose out shoes another time when this dress is somewhat complete. You know, I’ll come back to you and you can try it on and pick out shoes when the time is right. I imagine you’d want to match colour and so on. *pauses* Oh, garter? Do you want one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *once again gives Kalysto a blank expression. She then frowns and shakes her head* What the hell is a garter? Why would I want a garter? *snorts* Explain your question.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rolls his eyes* A garter is an elastic device used to hold up stockings. Sometimes one is worn on the left leg of the bride to be tossed away at the wedding reception. Or taken off by the husband. It’s a tiny item for fun and enjoyment. No?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna; *frowns then grumbles* If it is something that I am expected to wear, then make it. Do whatever is needed. As long as I will be acceptable for the wedding.. No, that isn’t right. More than acceptable. *snorts* The idiotic company that Seph works for is going to publicize this thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks* Oh, I see…. so I better make it good, huh? Yeah… *takes the notepad and sits at his seat behind the counter, sighing as he rubs a hand through his hair* I best get started on this right away if you need it within a few months. *nods* Well, thanks. I’ll do my best.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* Good. If you do well beyond expectations, I will pay you royally, even more than what I have done already. *smirks and steps out of the shop. Soon after, she heads back home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs and picks up the bags of fabric, carrying them into his back room so he can lay them out for working on. He tears off the page from the notepad and sticks it up for a guide, then begins to ponder the project and how to begin*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna has left Kalysto alone for the most part for the last two and a half months. In fact, she’s spent most of her energy on reviewing the plans on the wedding with Sephiroth. Quite frequently, she’s grumbled over the things that ShinRa is trying to force on them. However, she’s decided to accept them. For today, though, she’s in the bathroom, where she’s been waiting on the results of a particular test.

As for Desiree, she’s continued to grow and near her due date. As of late, she hasn’t felt like moving much at all. Instead, she’s just sitting on her bed and reading.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *hasn’t mellowed out very much over the past few months, but regular and frequent feedings of energies have certainly made her bigger. She is almost half a foot bigger in length than her parent demon now, and her ripped off fel-stalk has grown into a short nubby limb. She seems to have no control over it though, for it frequently twitches in it’s socket. She lies on the floor near Desiree’s bed and chews on a rawhide chew toy meant for a dog, slobbering all over the floor in the process*

Sephiroth: *has taken the day off for a day of relaxation and to concentrate on wedding plans. He sits on the bed and reads over scripted vows, being expected to memorize them*

Kalysto: *has been working hard on Jenna’s wedding dress and is almost finished with it. He has chosen a rather simple strapless design with a billowing bottom. He has also chosen a pair of flat shoes in her size and polishes them, setting them aside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances down at Mahret as she hears the noise from the chewing. She then sighs before reaching down to pat Mahret’s head* Hey there. *grins at her demon* You really should put more of that energy into healing yourself. At this rate, you’re going to be the size of a house before that stalk is nice and healthy.

Jenna: *scowls as the strip forms a line and gives her the results. Snorting, she narrows her eyes then storms out of the bathroom. Soon after, she tosses the tester down on the bed next to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at the tester, then up at Jenna, grunting* What about the piece of plastic? Why is it so important that you have to throw it at me? *turns his attention back to the ceremony script*

Mahret: *grunts once in disagreement, and continues to chew on the toy, flicking her tail*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You know what that piece of plastic is, Seph. You’ve seen them several times already. *nods at it* Look at it. You know how to read it too. *the pregnancy test is clearly showing the positive sign toward Jenna being pregnant*

Desiree: Uh-huh. *reaches down to playfully flick Mahret’s nose* I don’t want a giant-ass felhunter. *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What, how? We didn’t even… *pauses* How long ago did you last ovulate? *narrows his eyes, feeling a little annoyed now* Did we even do anything together on that day? To be honest I don’t even remember.

Mahret: *tilts her head up towards Desiree and grumbles again, not seeming to be worried*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, the last time I had a menstrual cycle was three months ago. And… *leans forward to whack the back of his head* Of course it was with you that I had sex with. *rolls her eyes* I haven’t been “cheating”, as you woud put it. *snorts before shaking her head*

Desiree: *Grins* Heal up and stop growing. *chuckles then frowns as she feels something strange under her. She then reaches down to feel a wetness* Oh no… ~Kalysto.. I think it’s time.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *fidgets with the zipper seam and hemline on the back of the wedding dress, wanting to make it proper and nice looking for Jenna when it comes to show* *”It’s time for what?”*

Mahret: Eeeee. *yawns tiredly and puts her head down, holding the chew toy in her jaws*

Sephiroth: *flinches lightly* How do you know we had sex then?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly groans and covers her face with her right palm* You seriously aren’t trying to fight this, are you? *shakes her head* It wasn’t great sex, I”ll tell you that, but I have had sex with you in the last few months. *snorts* And yes, it was with you and not some random clone that doesn’t exist.

Desiree: ~It’s TIME! My water just broke.~ *whimpers* Zulmire, are you around?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his attention on Jenna, grunting heavily* What do you mean, it wasn’t great sex? *narrows his eyes, sitting up properly now* What was so bad about it that you would remember it and mention it? *grunts louder* What’s wrong with our sex?

Kalysto: *”Oh… shit…”* *is quiet for a few moments* *”Right… I’ll be there soon.”*

Zulmire: *is in one of the other rooms, carving the legs for a table out of wood and puts the work down, walking into the room* Yeh, I be here. What iz’zit?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles to herself then shakes her head before she glares at Sephiroth. She then firmly plants her right hand on her hip* You don’t even remember the sex, do you? Don’t you think that is an indication that you were very tired when we had it? You were distracted and tired. It was obvious. What does it matter? *she leans down and points at the tester* I’m pregnant.

Desiree: *looks up as Zulmire comes into the room before pushing herself up to her feet* I need to go to the clinic. *She nods at the wet spot on the bed* My water just broke… I need to go to my doctor.. or something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’d want to know if the sex was bad. If you think I do not perform to some standard, by all means, let me know so I can correct the situation. *folds his arms* What does it matter if you’re pregnant? How can I make sex better for you?

Zulmire: *rubs the back of his head, then moves over to her, nudging her shoulder* Yeh, come on. I take you to da buildin’ now. *glances at the demons lazing around the room and heads for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, for all the gods’ sakes. *shakes her head then plants herself in his lap before she leans in to plant a kiss on his lips* Settle down. You’ve been overworked, exhausted, distracted, and anxious about things. You don’t even remember the sex. And I think once you get over this thought, the fact that I’m pregnant will hit you.

Desiree: Thank you, Zulmire. Thank you. *she follows his lead, not bothering to say anything else to Mahret. However, Lezprah has listened in, so he has moved to follow Desiree*

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.