Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Strangely enough I know of both. Weird, huh? Not really. *lays the bolt down on the table so the assistant can cut it* Four yards of this. *quickly* Better just make it six. *points to the bolt Jenna is carrying* Eight yards of that one. Going to save room for mistakes.

Droozun: *waddles back into the room, looking particularly bulging and distent. He regurgitates the energies he has consumed and wanders back to the bed to hop onto it, wanting to rest after his activities*

Mahret: *makes more loud yipping noises and quickly circles around the older Felhunter, knowing she is going to be fed again. When the energies are deposited on the ground she hungrily feeds again, practically scratching the floorboards with her teeth as she does so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It is more weird that your planet would have used either system at all. Or the fact that this planet uses the same measurement systems as both Earth and your planet. *Shakes her head* The statistical anomalies found here are quite staggering if you actually think about it. *looks up as she notices that Kalysto is pointing at her. So, she sets the bolt down on the counter*

Desiree: *Groans as she finally wakes up to the retching and scratching noises. She then groans and cracks her eyes open* You two aren’t fighting again, are you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *yawns tiredly* *”No. Not fight.”*

Mahret: *continues to scratch at the floor, at least until she can pick up no more of the energies. She turns her head up towards the bed and begins to make begging squeaks and growls, wanting more*

Kalysto: Maybe a function of parallel evolution? Maybe a passing thought from the Titans, cast down through all our forms of life? Nobody really knows, huh? Just go with it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Titans? *tilts her head* Somehow, I doubt that the titans that you are referring to are the same type that I am familiar with. *Shakes her head* No matter. Let us just get these materials. No need for a philosophical debate.

Desiree: *yawns* Good. I don’t want any more fighting. *pushing herself up, she frowns at Mahret* Stop that. I’m certain you had plenty. *stretches before slipping out of the bed so that she can take a shower*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods* I don’t feel like giving you a creation history lesson right now. *steps back as the fabric is measured and cut* Um, how are you going to pay for this? I don’t have any money on me – it’s back in the shop. *folds his arms and clances at her expectedly*

Mahret: *quickly stumbles out of Desiree’s way and skitters under the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *holds out her bank card, which is tied into her account with Sephiroth then hands it to the clerk* I am paying for this. It is my dress and my wedding.

Desiree: If either of you want to join me in the shower, you can. *she then strips down and begins to set up the shower so that the water is to her liking* Mmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *shuffles out from under the bed, then wanders into the shower recess, squeaking as she stands under it. She shakes herself occaisonally as the shower water gets into areas she doesn’t like, but otherwise stands there, not seeming to mind it much*

Droozun: *hops down off the bed and stands in the doorway, before walking away again* *”Going to get competition. Leave be.”*

Kalysto: *nods his head* What she said. *steps aside so the cashier can deal with Jenna as well as the fabric cuts* How soon do you need this thing ready anyway? I have a few ideas in mind, but… I don’t really know how long it would take.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I am going to get married in about three months. So, I need this ready in at least that time. *she takes the card back once the cashier is done making charges to it. She then locks her sights on Kalysto* I have no objections with going to your shop so that you can do any of the measurements and whatever else that you need.

Desiree: *grins as Mahret comes into the shower. She then leans down to gently pat her snout. However, she quickly returns to lathering up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods* I have some tape. I can do the measurements there. *picks up the bags of cloth and walks to the exit, waving goodbye* Do you want it relatively loose, or tight and revealing? That one is a matter of preference, but… I don’t mind…

Mahret: *suddenly sneezes, snorting slobber all over the floor and Desiree’s feet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* I haven’t put that much thought into it. *Shrugs* Use your sense of style, whatever it may be. I’m certain it’ll be wearable. However, I can say that I have never understood loose clothing at all. *she then walks into Klaysto’s store* Go ahead and get whatever you need to do measurements with.

Desiree: *cringes at the slobber. However, she just shakes her head* Good thing we’re in the shower. *she then shifts a bit and begins to scrub her legs and feet even more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods* Wait here. I got all that tailoring supply shit in the back. *unlocks the door to his store and waves her in, then steps into the back room. He comes out only a moment later with a 2-yard measuring tape, a pen, and a little notepad* Alright. Let’s get started. Hold your arms out like you’re flying and I’ll measure one wrist to the other. *holds up the tape*

Mahret: *tiredly yawns, sleepy from her energy binge. She lays down on the floor and relaxes, soon drifting off to sleep even though she is getting ‘rained’ on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as Kalysto walks out of the room. She then shrugs and quickly reaches up to first unhook her cape before she slips out of her clothes all together, figuring that the lack of clothes would permit for more accurate measurements. She then makes her wings materialize. When Kalysto returns to the room, she has her back facing him* Hmm… *shrugs and holds out her arms, not seeming to care that she’s stark naked*

Desiree: Heh. Lazy girl. *grins and affectionately pats Mahret’s head. She then continues to lather up. Once she’s done, she turns off the water and steps out of the shower so that she can dry off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares at Jenna, then flinches, quickly dashing back into the side room* Uh, no… that’s OK… you can leave your clothes on. *sneaks a look at her in the doorway, then quickly turns away again* I just meant… well…

Mahret: *if undisturbed she would continue to sleep in the shower*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head then turns to face Kalysto, for she doesn’t get a thing about his attitude at the moment. She then crosses her arms* Do you want to do these measurements or not? I don’t see what your problem is.

Desiree: *seeing that Mahret is comfortable at the moment, she leaves her be. So, she gathers up the laundry and begins to chore away for the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yells* Put your clothes back on before my customers walk in and think I’m selling clothes-melting potions!

Mahret: *begins to snore, still sopping wet, not seeming to care in the slightest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Kalysto’s tone. However, she soon bends down and slips her clothing back on. However, she seems to be irritated at the fact that she was just yelled at. Once she has her clothing back on, with the exception of her cape and other bulky elements, she narrows her eyes at Kalysto* You know, you could just lock the door.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t want to see a naked woman…. that happens to be my girlfriend’s mom. *steps back into the room, holding his arms out to demonstrate* Hold them like this. *steps in cautiously* And no weird stuff again, OK?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I did not take you to be as uptight as Seph when it came to such things. *shakes her head* No matter. *She holds out her arms as demonstrated* Do as you need. *she also spreads out her wings as her arms are spread out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blats the wings, then growls lightly* Come on, put them away. They’re obstructing my view, and they’re going to mess up my measurements. *measures her arms wrist-to-wrist anyway* I can’t measure your bust or underwire with them out anyway…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes* Seph likes my wings, so I plan on having them out when I wear the dress. *snorts* Shouldn’t I have them out if that is going to be the circumstances in which this dress is going to be worn?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Wear them out when you have the dress – if you want measurements of your body, get them the hell out of my face. Seriously. I’ll cut holes for them in the back, but your wings don’t take up the circumference of any of the measurements I need to make. If you don’t want this to turn out innacurate, please, just get rid of them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Very well then. *she flaps her wings before she makes them vanish completely* There, are you content now. I am dressed and my wings are gone.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Good. That’s how it should have been in the first place. *moves the tape measure around her middle, measuring her bust area. He quickly jots it down and begins to make other measurements* Are you not used to this? How the heck did you find clothes that fit before if you don’t know?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* I basically picked up clothing that was made already and made it work. As for my current armor, I used magic to create it. Doesn’t your planet just use magic to craft clothing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flattens his brows at her* We generally cut it and sew it…. and refit it to shape… none of this magic business. Magic is used defensively and offensively. It hasn’t been used for aesthetic purposes for years and years.

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.