Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *watches Desiree leave, then drops her rawhide toy, sniffing around for something to wreck, knowing full well she can do it with no supervision*

Zulmire: *leads Desiree outside, then begins to walk her across the town to the medical centre* Be relaxin’. Dis sorta thing can take hours. Arte took like nearly a day to finally birth our son. *ignores stares from others as he passes by*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hours… *groans* That doesn’t sound pleasant at all… *she then frowns as she looks down at Lezprah* What are you doing here? Go back and watch over the house.

Lezprah: *pauses as Desiree talks to him. He then grunts before turning around. After flicking his tail a few times, he bounds back to the house*

Jenna: *continues to kiss Sephiroth, hoping that he’d settle down soon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *with nobody around, she quickly moves in on Kalysto’s sock drawer, grasping the handle in her teeth so she can pull it out. She begins to nose around inside the drawer, pulling out a pair of enchanted socks to chew on, aggressively shaking her head as she shreds them like a puppy during boisterous play*

Sephiroth: I don’t know why you would make such a complaint about sex… I can’t believe you’re pregnant again either…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I wasn’t complaining. I was saying that it wasn’t great sex, and I know full well why you haven’t been at your best as of late. *she kisses the tip of his nose* And yes, I’m pregnant again.

Lezprah: *hisses as he enters the house and hears the chewing noises. He then snorts before bounding upstairs. Once there, he hisses at Mahret* ~Not good!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *turns her head towards Lezprah, the sock-strands hanging off her teeth* Rrrrr…. *picks up the sock shreds and promptly backs up, before turning tail and running into the bathroom to continue her destruction of the socks there*

Sephiroth: Just great… *sighs and shakes his head* When are you going to stop having kids….

Kalysto: *finally arrives home, calling out* OK, where are you? Pack your shit and let’s go to the doctor. *flicks his ears back at the silence* Desiree?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *growls at Mahret then snorts at her* ~No destroy no more. Mistress no like it when you do that. You know that.~ *he then roars in frustration before he perks his head up at hearing Kalysto. Grunting, he strolls over to Droozun before poking him with a claw* ~Go take your master to Desiree.~

Jenna: When am I gong to stop having kids?? What type of question is that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *nods his head* *”Let him worry for moment longer.”* *hops down off the bed to stretch and yawn*

Sephiroth: We have sex, you get pregnant, you give birth to a brat. Rinse, repeat. *scowls* We have a good number of them now, so maybe it’s time to slow down, or stop getting pregnant. *frowns* Did it not make sense?

Kalysto: *calls out again* Desiree…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *snorts and flicks his tail* ~Dogs. Hrmph, he not my master. Don’t care.~ *with that, he leaps onto the bed. After circling around a few times, he plops himself down on it and makes himself comfortable*

Jenna: Well, under normal circumstances, a male your age would start going limp and impotent. However, I don’t think that either of us want that to happen. *snorts* Anyway, the older ones are starting to move out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Starting to… we still have to care for small ones however. *sighs and leans back against the bed* I can’t believe you are pregnant. Again. *grunts* Why? Why did this have to happen?

Kalysto: *calls out rather loudly now* Desiree, are you here? Quit screwing around!

Droozun: *”Dogs? Cats.”* *finally trots out of the room to go poke Kalysto in the ankles, leading him outside towards the medical facility*

Mahret: *raises her one stalk, poking it out of the doorway. She then sneaks out of the bathroom, hesitating as she senses Lezprah, then makes a loud gruff noise at him* *”Why here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: ~Mistress told me to protect home. Probably because you dumb and make bad stuff.~ *he cracks open his eyes so he can look over at Mahret* ~You can rest with me.~

Jenna: *sighs* Well, for starters, we’ve made agreements to keep the Cetra off your back by allowing them to reincarnate within the bodies of our offspring, the newly born ones that is. *she then brushes her hand through Seph’s hair* Second, when a man and a woman get together, and they like each other- You know the rest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* I don’t need another biology lesson, Jenna. *sighs irritably* It doesn’t matter very much… what is, is what is. *closes his eyes, seeming both content with the patting, generally unhappy, and tired all at the same time*

Mahret: *”Food…”* *sniffs around on the floor again. She then raises her head and loudly squeaks in the same manner a pup would beg for food from its parent, then puts her head down again as she realizes that Droozun is nowhere nearby*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *scowls at Mahret then snorts* ~You want food. Very well.~ *he leaps down off the bed* ~You come with me. We hunt. You get food.~ *he then begins to saunter out of the house* ~Try no be stupid.~

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth’s mood then leans in to kiss him* I knew that this would hit you hard once you got over the “not great” sex block. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *makes a loud squeak in acknowledgement and promptly scutters off after Lezprah, aggressive in her noises as she psyches herself up for a hunt. She is rather quick to move to the cat’s side, prepared to act as a side-wing piece on his hunt*

Sephiroth: Don’t get pregnant again…

Zulmire: *checks Desiree into the clinic, then guides her to one of the rooms nearby* ‘Dis be takin’ hours so relax an’ get comfortable. *pauses* You wan’ any water, ‘mon?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *nods in approval at the way that Mahret is moving. Soon enough, he slinks into the forst and begins to sniff about the trees, trying to find a scent of a powerful creature for him to track down*

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth* You know I can’t promise that. *shakes her head* It’s not that bad, Seph. Anway, we’re going to be wed in a few weeks… Just go back to worrying over that.

Desiree: *settles herself down on the bed then nods* Thank you, Zulmire. I hope this doesn’t take all day long. I really don’t want to be tormented like that. *grins* And yes, water would be nice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I know, I know…

Mahret: *closely follows behind Lezprah, raising both her stalk and her stalk-nub to sense the activity around her. Her feet movements are deathly silent for she has learned how to sneak past bigger demons and slip by without being noticed*

Zulmire: *heads out of the room. He returns with a large bottle of mineral water and a jug of ice, setting both down on a tray for her* You be needin’ lots o’ dis. It will help.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *lifts his head up to sniff the air. He then grins and nods* ~Big turtle thing here on beach. We go after it. It have lot energy. Lot meat. Very good.~ *he then stalks off toward the beach* ~If trouble come, attack and eat it to.~

Desiree: *grins at Zulmire* Thank you… Umm… Can you try to find where Kalysto is. I told him that my water broke, but I don’t know if he knows where to find me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *squeaks in acknowledgement, raising her fel-stalker high, trying to find the location of the turtle that Lezprah is talking about. She stops and begins to slowly turn around, not ‘seeing’ anything nearby. This causes her to begin chattering to herself in confusion and she scoots closer to the cat-demon, trusting it’s higher senses*

Zulmire: Eef you told him, he’ll find you. ‘Dey always do. I wouldn’t be worryin’.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly nods then gasps as the first contraction hits. Groaning in pain, she curls up and groans* This hurts…

Lezprah: *glances at Mahret for a brief moment. However, he decides to ignore her antics and continues on his hunt. Soon enough, he reaches the edge of the beach then lowers himself down* ~Turtle not far.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *when she approaches the beach, she begins to make a loud clicking noise, announcing that she sees the food also. She quickly waddles down to the edge of the beach and away to some spikey bushes so she can assist the ambush by coming into it from another angle*

Zulmire: Yeh. It goin’ t’ get worse as time goes on.

Kalysto: *steps into the medical facility, and then into Desiree’s room, sighing* Sorry… I had to close the shop. Then you already came here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *melts away into a black mist as he approaches the turtle. Soon enough, his mist rushes in on the turtle and he suddenly appears from several places, striking at the creature eyes and nose. Finally, he fully forms on top of the monster turtle’s head and roars as he tries to fully take out the left eye*

Desiree: *pants as the contraction passes. However, she grins as Kalysto comes into the room. Nodding at his explanation, she moves over to hug him* Don’t worry about all of that. I’m glad you came.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, well… can’t miss these things. *sighs and takes a seat nearby the bed* Should I call your family and let them know? *stretches out, then clicks his fingers, directing Droozun to sit under his chair so he will be out of the way*

Mahret: *squeaks in confusion as Lezprah melts away. She saunters up to the turtle as it is being killed and promptly charges for it’s throat, sinking her teeth in, both to cut off it’s air supply, and to hold the head in place so it can’t thrash around or bite*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: ~Good, good. Attack. Drain energy while alive. It make it weaker. Much better.~ *he continues to attack the turtle’s face with his claws. As soon as the turtle begins to violently thrash, he leaps down to the ground then roars a challenge to it*

Desiree: I… Yea, I suppose you should. I hope they care. *she lowers her head* You know how strange my Father has been since he learned about this. *frowns as she glances away. She then thinks* ~There were people that were dead but not dead on your planet. Do you think your parents might just exist in that way?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *even though her jaws are constricting the creature, she begins trying to chew on it again, then lets go of it, chomping her teeth back onto it to bite it’s life energy with a Shadow Bite, attempting to rip a huge chunk of it off to eat*

Kalysto: *stares at Desiree for her suggestion* *”You think my parents turned into the Undead??”* *cringes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs* ~Well, I did see your father look like that one thing that you pointed out in the city. It’s not completely unreasonable. Right?~

Lezprah: ~Good, good. You do good at hunting.~ *He contently purrs as he watches the turtle fall to the ground. He then moves in and begins to drain at its energy as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *steps back from the turtle after she has consumed some of its life energy and begins to preen herself, purring at the compliment. After cleaning herself up, she begins to slowly wander around the turtle, tapping it with a claw, pondering the best way to eat it. She moves her head in to nibble at it’s shell, then rears her head back, squeaking in distaste at the armor*

Kalysto: *”They’re dead…. they died at Falcon Watch in the Outlands above the Nether, and their bodies were burned to ash. They’re not existing any more in any shape or form… don’t bring this up again.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.