Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Both of you, stop it. Yes, I know that Mahret is injured and has a bad stalk. We’ve known that for months, Droozun. So, leave her alone. If you want, go hunt and bring “food” for her so she can heal and stop sniffing her. *shakes her head* I really want to get some sleep. Do I need to call in Lezprah and have him lay on top of both of you?

Jenna: *eyes Kalysto as he walks around her. However, she remains silent and allows him to check her out. In fact, she soon reaches up to unlatch her cape so that it falls the the ground. This is done to give him a better look at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *makes a huffing sound and curls up* *”My spawn. Could eat it if I wanted…”*

Mahret: *makes a loud angry threatening sound at Droozun, then quickly shuffles away, trying to hide on the other side of Desiree, squashing up against her, making a miserable pitiful squeaky noise*

Kalysto: Don’t get freaked out, OK. *wanders away from her, still pondering. He steps over to one of the lacey dresses, poking at it* Hmm… too girly. *glances back at Jenna* Yeah, you would feel ridiculous in that one. *wanders away to some of the other dresses* No lace, no frills, yes? Any preference on what you do want?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *reaches out to flick the tip of Droozun’s snout* Well, she is my felhunter, and I.. umm… Well.. Soon enough I will legally kinda belong to Kalysto. Understand?

Jenna: To be honest, I don’t really think much about dresses at all. So all of this is out of my element. *she bends down to pick her cape back up. Soon after, she straps it back on* However, yes, I would say lace and frills would not work for either myself or Sephiroth. Also, the cost is of no importance to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *squeaks and rears his head back* *”No fix hole, deflate. Death. Feed more.”*

Kalysto: *nods his head* I see… *continues to sift through the dresses, and would spend some time on this task if left to his own devices. He occaisonally mutters and raises one up to show Jenna, frowning at something he doesn’t like on them. With the amount of scrutiny he is placing into the dresses, one could be fooled into thinking that he is picking one for himself* I think we want to go for something sleeveless. You already show balance with long hair, and we can show off some flesh.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well then, go find stuff to feed her, ok? *shakes her head* You know how to hunt. Go find something that she can eat and heal up with, hm? How hard is that?

Jenna: *Tilts her head as she watches Kalysto go through the dresses. She then frowns as a sales associate comes over to ask if she needs any help. Snorting at the woman, she points at Kalysto* He is assisting me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods his head* Thanks for your help. We got this covered though. Continues to flip through the dresses, humming rather loudly, dissatisfied with what he has so far* There’s something abotu all of these I don’t like… *sighs* Do we want to modify one? *picks up one of the more simple sleeveless and strapless wedding dresses to show to Jenna* What about something like this?

Droozun: *”Yeah.” *hops down off the bed, then wanders outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blankly stares at the dress, clearly showing that she doesn’t have much of an opinion due to ignorance. She then helplessly shrugs* I don’t know. For all I care, I’ll pay you to make one. If you think that nothing from this stock works, then might as well do that, no?

Desiree: *sighs as Droozun finally moves off the bed* Finally, pease and quiet. *yawns then moves to pat Mahret’s head once more* You can sleep with me. *she then closes her eyes so that she can drift to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *snuggles against Desiree and begins to purr, putting her head down so she can snooze*

Kalysto: No, I think this can work. It just… needs something else. *takes the dress to the front counter* I’ll need this and more yards of the fabric it’s made out of. *leans on the counter, smirking at the lady, lowering his brows* I’m good at that. *glances back at Jenna* She’s paying.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I don’t care either way. *She then frowns as the lady goes about not wanting to sell sample pieces and about how Jenna should put down an order so that they can get one fit to her specifications in a few months* Perhaps we should just have you make it…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah… just buy the fabric then… *steps back, hoping Jenna will deal with the lady instead* Come on. You do it.. um… it’s your dress. Yeah. *glances at the door, pondering running for it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, this place sells dresses, not cloth as far as I see. *she then holds up her middle finger to the woman before she moves over to Kalysto and grabs his arm* Very well then, we shall go get cloth for you to work with. Do you know of a store that sells what you will need?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah… I do. I was originally heading there, but you came here first. So um… *makes a hurried move towards the exit* Come on, I’ll take you there. It’s more towards the pharmacy and over the bridge that covers the big giant crack in the ground. *steps outside, stretching* Well that lady was awkward…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: She was a human, end of story. *she snorts and shakes her head* No point in putting much though in it. *she is quite serious, even though most people would immediately call her a human as well. She then nods at Kalysto’s directions* Let us go there and get this done and over with… Oh and.. *she pulls out a sword from sub-space before throwing it at Kalysto* I believe that the story I heard when I stole that thing was that it came from some ancient person that was into the same type of magic you like. So, have it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks as Jenna hands him the sword* What? Oh, thank you, but… you didn’t have to. *takes the sword and checks it over, seeming curious about it* It’s nice. Is this payment for me doing your thing for you? *leads her to the fabric store and begins to head for the silk and satin areas*

Droozun: *staggers back into Desiree’s room, seeming to be half-drunk and very disorientated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, it is payment for your services. As far as I can tell, the runes and enchantments on that sword are much stronger than those on your own weaponry that I’ve spotted on you from time to time. *Shrugs. She follows Kalysto into the shop and wanders slightly to poke at the fabric. However, a deep frown appears on her lips because she can’t really feel much of a difference between the fabrics*

Desiree: *is deep asleep when Droozun returns. So, she doesn’t notice*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *begins to hiccup, mostly because he is very full. He begins to cough, lowering his head, before regurgitating a mixture of partially digested meat and various energies onto the floor, most of the pile glowing the colour of the Lifestream as that makes up the majority of the mess. He then raises his head and begins to loudly squeak-call at Mahret before wandering outside again to gather more*

Mahret: *springs down from the bed to begin hungrily consuming the mess on the floor*

Kalysto: So do you want a white dress? Or off-white? *narrows his eyes suddenly* Off-white would be better. All things considered.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I’ve never worn whites before… Well, not in a long time. *shakes her head* They always got stained with blood, so I went to black. *Shrugs* If you think off-white will work, I shall not argue there. *she then continues to poke various fabrics, seeming to be extremely annoyed at herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances back at Jenna, then continues to sort through the fabric bolts, humming* What’s wrong with you? Don’t you want to stay around? I thought you wanted to choose what your dress is going to be made of. *finally picks some pearl-coloured heavy satin that shimmers* How about this? It’s not so thin that you’re going to freeze.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly pulls her hand away from the fabric and tries to look like she was doing nothing. She then shakes her head* Nothing is wrong. *with that, she moves closer to Kalysto and tilts her head as she examines the fabric* This doesn’t look cheap, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *picks up the bolt and reads the tag at the top* For 3000 Gil for a yard, I should damn hope not. *shakes his head and begins trying to pull on the fabric, wanting to test just how sturdy it really is* Nope, not cheap. If it was, it would tear in my hands like a cheap concubine’s bedsheets. *holds the bolt up for her* So do you want this or not?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I see no reason to complain. *nods in approval* Get any materials that you think will be needed. Do not fear any prices. I can afford it. *she glances at her right hand and frowns at it. However, she doesn’t say anything*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods and hands the bolt off to her, moving away to find other parts for the dress. He finds some cotton for lining and carries it back, smirking* This is going to be comfortable, if I can help it. You’re gonna make the ladies jealous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gasps slightly as the items are handed to her, having been snapped out of her thoughts. However, she just nods and takes a hold of them. She then mutters in response* I believe that goes without saying. I am marrying the most desired bachelor on this planet, as far as I know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: If you asked me for my opinion, I wouldn’t think he’s all that hot. He’s dull. Like my brother. Who could honestly get more ladies if he wasn’t such a damn stuck up bitch. But I’m rambling now. *Nods his head, carrying the cotton bolt with him to the counter* Hmm…. how tall are you? *glances back at Jenna, then off into the distance, pondering heavily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I have not measured myself lately. However, I believe that I am around… What measurement system are you familiar with? *shakes her head* Well, 170 cm, if you know that system. *shrugs* As for Seph, he is far from as dull as you might think.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.