Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *stays rather passive as she is picked up and placed on the bed. She begins to wander around, using the undersides of her paws to physically feel for a free spot. During this time, both Desiree and Kalysto may be poked by Felhunter claws as she moves around. Once she finds a spot, she settles down on it, curling up. She immediately begins to wiggle, as if affixing herself to that place*

Kalysto: *does his best to ignore the claw stabs and closes his eyes, scowling deeply, saying nothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Flinches as she’s poked as well. However, she puts up with it because she knows that Mahret is half-blind. Instead, she just grumbles* We need to stop spoiling those two… *shaking her head, she embraces Kalysto then begins to drift to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yawns* They’re not pets… *soon falls asleep himself. By morning he has shifted to a different position, close to falling out of the bed. He gets up for the day once the morning comes and heads into the shower*

Mahret: *wastes no time moving into Kalysto’s warm spot. She decides to announce this event by snarling loudly at Droozun despite the fact he is staying where he is, audibly warning him to stay out of the spot. She circles her position a few times, then makes a loud huffy noise and sits again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *contently sleeps through the night. For most of the night, she keeps her arms wrapped about Kalysto as she rests. However, she only releases a mild moan when he wakes up. That is, until Mahret snarls nearly right next to her ear. She then groans and cracks open her eyes* Huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *wiggles about in her spot, turning her head towards Desiree as she speaks. The Felhunter tries to audibly imitate her sound, though it comes out more of a gurgling growl. She noses the covers and moves underneath, then curls up and moves onto her side, snoring a few moments later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks as she works on focussing her eyes and fully waking up. Once she spots Mahret, she frowns before reaching out to very gently hit her side* Hey, you’re not supposed to be there. You spoiled little girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *initially makes a threatening growl, not wanting to be moved. When she works out that she’s not going to be shoved off however, she gently wiggles across the bed to Desiree’s thigh, then begins trying to lick her, making low purring noises, trying to butter her up in an effort to stay there longer*

Droozun: *makes a completely unimpressed huffing sound* *”Child…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *twitches as Mahret licks her then chuckles* Stop that! It tickles. *reaches down to affectionately pat Mahret’s head. She then looks over at Droozun* Yea, she’s young. She’s also your spawn, so I guess her behavior is a reflection of you. *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”Yes, no. Not reflection. Breed with….”* becomes quiet, not having the vocabulary to explain himself properly* *”Is not me.”*

Kalysto: *finishes in the shower, then wanders to the closet to get changed into something* How annoying… *sighs* Desiree, can you do laundry today?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~She still comes from you. So, at least some of what she is is from you. You can’t deny that.~ *she then nods at Kalysto’s inquiry* Certainly. Just put your clothes in the usual pile.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Thanks. *changes into the most acceptable clothes he can find in the closet and quickly gets dressed in them, standing in front of a mirror to comb back his hair before grumbling* I need to clip my hair again. Harumph. *moves out the door, waving goodbye*

Droozun: *yawns* *”Master is boring.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmmm… Yea, you’re welcome, Kalysto. *yawns and snuggles up into her pillows again, wanting to remain lazy. *grinning as she makes herself comfortable again, she reaches down to gently massage the top of Mahret’s snout* ~Well, teach him to be interesting or something.~

Jenna: *is standing outside the door to Kalysto’s shop, clearly waiting for the elf*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *keeps her head very still, snuffing occaisonally. She begins to pant a moment later, then hangs her tongue out of her mouth, tasting Desiree’s leg. She seems to like this and begins trying to knaw on it playfully* Eeee!

Droozun: *”How I make fun?”* *Snorts at Mahret’s noises* *”Puppy. Still a baby.”*

Kalysto: *just remains in his shop, right now sorting change at his desk behind the service counter, not knowing Jenna is there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as Kalysto walks right by her. She then snorts before moving into his shop. Once inside, she moves up to his counter before making a grunting noise to get his attention* You know about clothing, do you not?

Desiree: *wiggles a bit as Mahret messes around with her leg. She then sighs and shakes her head* Be careful there, Mahret. As long as you don’t hurt me, you can continue on. Oh, and don’t hurt the fetus with any of your biting or pawing, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”She not try eating that. If do…”* *makes a threatening growl* *”Protect Master. Protect anything of my Master. Is how is. Servitude say so.”*

Kalysto: *looks up at Jenna, then blinks* I know about clothing? Well I should hope so. I’m not naked, am I? *raises a sleeved arm to prove the fact, then shakes his head, grinning* But I kid. What do you require? My services as a tailor, I am assuming? *glances at the shop window* Funny. I don’t know how you knew. I’m not advertising it right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Very funny. *snorts then grabs Kalysto* Good. You’re coming with me. I need someone who knows what they’re talking about for this task. *She begins to pull Kalysto away from his counter, not seeming to care that she isn’t really answering much of anything*

Desiree: *shakes her head* I don’t think that Mahret is trying to hurt me or the baby. I just want her to be careful, that’s all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”On subject… how plan to feed?”* *pauses* *”Can send back to Nether to hunt, but probably get eaten due to weakness.”*

Kalysto: *yelps lightly and promptly shoves all his money back in the til, trying to lock it* At least let me lock down before you drag me off! *grumbles, resisting* Where are you planning to haul me anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Kalysto’s complaint. However, since she sees logic in it, she lets go of him* Very well. Get your shop in order. *crosses her arms* As for where we are going.. I need to get this thing called a “wedding dress”. So, you are coming. *looks him over* You look like you know something about dresses.

Desiree: Umm… Well, she’s been eating fine so far. So, why change that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”You want to regenerate? Feed lots.”* *telepathically transmits a memory of seeing a fellow Felhound tearing the hind foot off and being eaten by a bigger Felhound before he was in the service of Kalysto* *”Harsh existance in wild… eat anything and everything. Eat, eat, eat…”*

Kalysto: Wedding dress? Huh… do you have any idea of what you want? *begins to lock down the shop, capping lids on bottles of herbs and spices* What makes you think I know something about dresses?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, I get that. However, Mahret isn’t in that wild now. She’s here with me. *she reaches down to pat Mahret’s head* There’s energy here on this plane that she can eat. I mean, I’ve given her tons of light balls to munch on.

Jenna: No, I do not. I’ve only worn dresses a few times just as disguises. So, the actual look of them meant nothing to me. *snorts and shakes her head* As for what makes me think that you know something. Well, you look like it. You give off the feel of a man who has crossdressed more than once.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *raises his head, curious* *”Really?”* *wanders over to sniff Mahret* *”You sure it do something?”* *tries to nose the female in the side through the blanket*

Mahret* *jumps at the nosing pokes, having not expected it. She then tenses, making a sudden loud growl, becoming quite stiff and rigid*

Kalysto: What… *becomes quiet, then suddenly glares* So what if I have? Isn’t that my business? *moves to the door of the shop* Come on. We’re going to the clothmaker in this town.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Of course I don’t know if it is working. However, she doesn’t look like she’s starving, now does she? *sighs at the two felhunters* Both of you settle down. *yawns* I want a few more hours of sleep.

Jenna: I do not care if you’ve crossdressed. However, that choice of yours will be of use to me now. So, I am going to use you for that purpose. *She nods as he moves to the door. So, she moves forward and grabs onto his arm* Good. Follow me. *she begins dragging him to the shop that she had found that carried wedding dresses*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”Me, settle? She make noise. I sniff.”* *continues to poke Mahret with his snout, waving his stalks over her, intensely curious* *”It broken somewhere.”*

Mahret: *stands up now and begins to make a loud screaming wail, thoroughly pissed off with the poking. She also does this to stand her ground, and it is a reaction to avoid being eaten*

Kalysto: Oh so you don’t want to go to… *stumbles the other way as Jenna drags him off to the store* What do you want? Something that shines, or shimmers? Something frilly? Suggestive? Conservative?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at the two demons* Both of you! Stop it. Enough. I want to sleep. *she shakes her head* Mahret, settle down. Droozun is not going to eat you. So, stop acting like that. *she then frowns at Droozun* And I don’t know what you mean by “broken”.

Jenna: If I knew, do you think that I would brining you, hm? *snorts* You can see what I wear. *she moves into the shop* So, help me pick out something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”Yep, sniffed it. Has a hole in it. Leaking. Broken.”* *pokes at Mahret’s side* *”Get eaten in a heart beat.”*

Mahret: *momentarily listens to Desiree and snuffles. However, when poked again, she makes another screaming sound then charges Droozun through the blanket, thumping into him, dragging the blanket with her as she moves*

Kalysto: *glances back at Jenna and begins to hum in thought* Hmm… *wanders to her side, then begins to check out her shape, scratching his chin*

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.