Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto… I’m pregnant. None of those options other than ignoring her are much of an option. *shakes her head* I’ll just have to leave her be until she settles down. If she doesn’t settle down though…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: For some reason your Felhunter is meaner than mine was… *moves onto his back, poking Zulmire in the shoulder* Fuck off now, OK? I think Desiree wants you to leave, but is too polite about it. *sits up, then begins to clap his hands* Droozun, come here. Now.

Zulmire: *grumbles lightly at Kalysto’s rudeness, then whaps his shoulder in return* You be needin’ another butt-kickin’. Ungrateful. *walks out of the room, shaking his head*

Droozun: *makes a loud noise, then runs to stand in the doorway, raising his stalks attentively*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You didn’t need to do it like that, Kalysto. *frowns as she watches Zulmire leave then sighs* It really wasn’t necessary to say it like that at all. *she then yawns and tries to relax on the bed* As for Mahret, she’s blind and has problems sensing the world around her. I think she’s just jittery.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods* To be honest, that one probably would have been eaten by something bigger already. It’s fortunate it’s not already dead. *yawns* Go to bed, or something… *wiggles his shoulders, then begins to grumble* God I don’t like being stuck in a shop all day. *snaps his fingers at Droozun* You – come up here. *pats the space near him on the bed*

Droozun: *obediently hops up onto the bed, then makes a low gurgling noise before sitting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmm.. You’re probably right about Mahret. I don’t doubt that she probably would have died if I didn’t claim her when I did. She is quite lucky in that respect. *yawns and tries to make herself comfortable* Mmm… If you don’t like being stuck alone, why not hire some help?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Because then I have to pay a worker. And to be honest… some aren’t very trustworthy. I don’t keep records… they could easily steal from the till. *sighs and reaches out to pat Droozun on the snout* I guess I could use this to keep an eye on the workers though. But Felhunters don’t understand what posession is, or stealing.

Droozun: *grumbles* Ih…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmmm… *reaches out to gently pat Droozun’s snout as well* Hmmm… I guess you have a point there. I don’t know what else to suggest. I can’t help you, I have enough to do here at home… And I’m not in top condition at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, well… you do what you do… *yawns, then moves to lie down on his back again* How much longer to go on that thing anyway..? I don’t even keep track.

Droozun: *raises his head, chattering his teeth. He then makes a low snuffing sound before glancing under the bed* *”Why you no call other up? Bad?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *moves to snuggle up with Kalysto , grinning as she warps her arms about him* Hmm… About two to three more months. I also have an check-up that I need to go to in a week or so. Everything should be fine though. *She then glances at Droozun* Mahret? I think she’s under the bed, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *shakes his head, then chirps* *”Know where is.”* *snuffs loudly* *”Why you no call up? Is bad?”* *squeaks down at Mahret, indicating to her*

Kalysto: I don’t even know where to put it yet. I mean.. we don’t have a room or anything set up. And to be honest, I get that it’s going to take time, but I still don’t feel very prepared for this or any of it. Kind of hard to explain…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Droozun’s questions* No, it’s not that. I’m just leaving her alone so that she can settle down. If she wants to come onto the bed… Well…. There isn’t really room. *shakes her head* Don’t worry about it, Droozun. *she then looks at Kalysto* We could always put the newborn in the same room as Milena. I see no reason why that can’t work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”She grumps. Make see? Stop grumpiness.”*

Kalysto: I suggested something like that before when I wanted to put her with the other kid… the one that wasn’t mine. Um… that belongs to your parents. That one, it had horns. I suggested putting Milena in with her and you were totally against it. Did you change your mind?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Iris? That was because you were suggesting to put her in the same crib. I’m only talking about the same room but different cribs. They still shouldn’t sleep together. *sighs at Droozun’s continued questions* Mahret, please come here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *responds with angry chattering, remaining put, still cranky over being treated for fleas*

Droozun: *”She lack….”* *pauses trying to think of the right words* *”Not like me… more simple. Easy to abate, surely.”* *yawns loudly, then curls up, snorting before wiggling about to get comfortable*

Kalysto: *gives the Felhunter a soft shove in his side* Don’t steal all the room. *frowns at Desiree’s suggestion* Won’t one wake the other up?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Possibly.. I don’t know. It’s just a thought. *shakes her head* I seriously don’t know this sort of stuff. I know that my mother and father roomed younger ones with each other with no problem. I mean, the twins still share a room. ~How did you become like that anyway, Droozun? I still am not certain how you’re smarter than her..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”Ate him.”* *noses Kalysto* *”Not remember already? Bit him and…”* *puts his head down, still not very happy about his previous actions*

Kalysto: Oh, I see… I can’t really comment because my brother and I were in different rooms, always. I guess it’s parental choice? He probably would have kicked my butt many a time if he had been allowed…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Oh… I see, so you’re now part Kalysto or something? Is that what happened? I don’t quite get it.~ Yea, I would say that’s a choice that is made by the parents. It also is made out of necessity. Your house was larger than this one, if I recall correctly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So… this house is bigger? Or theirs is? I would honestly say this house is smaller, by a lot. It doesn’t even have a second floor. Not that it means anything because I’ve seen structures that were the size of four of our bedrooms with stairs and they went up for four levels…but that’s beside the point.

Droozun: *”Complicated… but like that…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: The house you grew up in was much larger than this house, Kalysto. I don’t know how well you remember it, but I definitely remember it enough to say that it was larger. Not that I have a problem with this house. *yawns* Stop thinking… *grins* ~So… should I let Mahret do the same with me?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *tenses* *”No!”*

Kalysto: Not that much larger. It had two levels, but it honestly wasn’t that much bigger. If anything, it was more solid. More solid and heavier in structure decorations. Oh, and round… every Sin’doreian structure was round for some reason… *yawns* It’s solid archictecture, but such a waste of space…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~But everything worked out in the long run between you and Kalysto… So, why shouldn’t I let her have a bit of my energy just so she settles down some?~ *She then nods at Kalysto* Yea, I suppose. Still, stop thinking and go to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”Waste if you do that….”* *makes a miserable squeaking noise* *”Dig. Lots food if dig.”*

Kalysto: Yeah, I know. But you should go to bed too. *raises an ear as his Felhunter squeaks, curious about it’s noise* What are you whining about? Shut up. *pats Droozun’s rough ‘quill’ hair and slides off the bed so he can strip down. He places on his pyjama pants, then climbs back into bed, pulling the covers over himself* You’re the one who needs to sleep more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I don’t know about that… But if it’s true, show Mahret tomorrow.~ *frowning in thought and considering how lazy she feels, she takes a moment before sliding off the bed to change into her sleeping attire as well. Once she’s changed, she moves into the covers and makes herself comfortable* ~Mahret, if there’s room, you can sleep on the bed.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: skulks out from under the bed, shaking herself off. She raises her singular stalk, then backs up, running at the bed, crashing into it a moment later

Kalysto: groans as the bed shakes Desiree…. your demon is an idiot.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Kat Aclysm.
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at Mahret’s actions. She then gets up once more* Damn… *She moves over to Mahret and gently picks her up. Grunting at how ungainly this move is, she tries to deposit Mahret on the bed*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.