Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah… *waves a hand, then moves to his feet* Good work… *wanders off to the bedroom to lie down on his stomach*

Arte: *carries a plate of food out to Desiree, offering it to her with a grin* It re-heat. Still good. You see. Made before, but nobody eat. *hands another plate off to Zulmire, then chuckles* Baby dragon somewhere, no? Feed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Zulmire was giving her a bath the last time I saw her. Ask him where Milena is. *frowns at Kalysto just leaves* He’s really not being very… friendly or anything else recently. Even more-so than usual. *whimpers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: Want me talk t’ him? *sits down in one of the other chairs with her own food, munching on it, not even bothering with cutlery. She glances at Zulmire, then grunts, chattering at him openly in native troll tongue*

Zulmire: *rubs the back of his head and sighs hopelessly* Yeh. *glances at Desiree* You want to talk to him? Or do I? *sets his plate down and rises to his feet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’ve tried talking to him.. He just doesn’t get it.. *Sighs and shakes her head* Maybe you two can get him to listean? I don’t know. *shrugs and continues to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: What do yer wan’ to talk to him about? I w’s jus’ gonna ask him what is wrong. If you watched him, he’s not happy. *scratches the side of his head* What about you? ‘Dis really sum’tin you should be fixin, yah? *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I tried, he just… I don’t know. *Shakes her head* Talk to him. Ask him what you want. I just.. I don’t think he’ll ever get it if I try to ask him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *sighs* I don’t know how this be goin’ t’ work, honestly. Eeet should be your job. What you holdin’ back for? *wanders into the bedroom, then pokes Kalysto on the shoulder to talk with him*

Arte: *continues to eat the food, then glances at the refridgerator* Y want more? Lots. Can feed…. ah… *pauses, not finding the right words. Instead, she holds her hands out, indicating something large in size*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Don’t worry too much about your words. *nods at Arte* You’ve done quite well. Probably a lot better than I have with Kalysto’s native language. *grins and nods* The food is good. I think I might have some more. *grins at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *grins, nodding her head. She rises to her feet and promptly steps out of the room to go serve up some more food for Desiree, humming to herself as she prepares it. Once done she carries it back out to Desiree, setting it down in her lap* Eat. Eat. Grow big. Food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well… Umm… I don’t want to grow too big.. *sighs and shakes her head. However, she soon chows down on the second plate. Once she’s done she sets it down* Thank you, Arte. That was quite good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *bows her head lightly* Fun, it was. Not a worry. *grins at Desiree, then reaches over to lightly poke her belly* You grow big. Me, when… *goes quiet for a few moments, then indicates her pregnancy size with her hands, though it is clear that thinking about her son upsets her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Arte as she gets sad. She then stands up before hugging the woman* It’s ok. I understand. *She then steps away before looking up* I sure hope that Zulmire has managed to talk something into Kalysto. *with that, she begins heading to the bedroom so that she can at least eavesdrop*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *nods her head* Life happens. It comes. It goes. We… we… *makes a circular motion with her hands*

*at this current point in time there is not much going on in the way of verbal conversation. However, Kalysto is lying face down on the bed while Zulmire is leaning over him, rubbing his lower and middle back, as well as his shoulders occaisonally*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at the lack of noise from the bedroom. She then peaks into the bedroom before frowning slightly* ~Did you speak to him yet, Zulmire? How did it go?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”Kind of. Enough to work out that he is grumpy because of pain.”* *moves over Kalysto’s lower back and applies pressure with his palms, continuing to rub the area* *”If you want to be talkin’ about your mate-ship, that be your grounds, not mine.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head* ~That couldn’t have been why he’s been this way with me for the last few days.~ *sighing, she moves to the bed. She then sits down next to Kalysto and pats the top of his head. However, she doesn’t say anything yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”Eet could be as simple as that. Combine pain with pre-existing problems and suddenly everything is an issue. *chuckles lightly* *”Ask him? Not like you can’t. I don’t know why you are hesitatin’.”*

Kalysto: *continues to lie face down, half asleep from the various touches he is getting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *bites her bottom lip then sighs* But the things he’s said to me… The way that he’s treated me… *Shakes her head* I… I don’t know what to say, Zulmire.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises his ears slightly* What…? What did I say…?

Zulmire: *just continues to rub and massage Kalysto’s back, paying attention to one area in particular right now. He begins to lightly hammer it with the ‘blades’ of his hand, working the tense parts out of it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* You’ve been very negative toward me, Kalysto.. You’ve been insulting me a lot. Especially after we went to where the ancient temple was… You didn’t care that you were endangering my life.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *mumbles* Sorry… *flinches suddenly, then cringes*

Zulmire: *whacks Kalysto quite a bit harder than the average pressure movements he was applying before, then goes right back to what he was doing, massaging his shoulders and shoulder-blade area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* I accept the appology, Kalysto. *she then frowns* Is Mahret under the bed? I didn’t see where she ran off to after I gave her the flea treatments.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I heard snarling under there, then I sensed it out… *raises his head to glare at Zulmire* Do that again and I’ll break your fingers off. *huffs, then puts his head back down* As for your Felhunter… I wouldn’t touch it right now if I were you. It’s really pissed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mahret is acting very spoiled at the moment. *shakes her head then lies down* I really hope that she settles down soon. *she then frowns as she looks at Zulmire* Umm… how long are you going to be in here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You have three ways of dealing with it… the first, pluck it out, soothe it, and risk being bitten. The second… ignore it’s tantrum…. and the third… *yawns, groaning lightly as Zulmire massages a really sore spot* ..kick it’s ass….

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.