Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Rhdyeri’s words* Well, that is certainly a way to overcomplicate my statement. Very well, if you want a consise explanation, here. *she spreads open her wings before flapping them twice in order to stretch out the muscles*

Desiree: I’ll take care of my own Felhunter. Don’t worry about it. *frowns at Mahret suddenly runs off* Mahret, get over here! How am I supposed to help you if you run like that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *completely ignores Desiree’s orders and begins to roll around in the dust outside. She makes a loud snuffing noise and stays still, waiting for Desiree to come outside. Regardless of what Desiree does, the Felhunter would immediately run off further, beginning to dig in Kalysto’s herb garden, trying to bury herself in it, finding the soil softer there*

Zulmire: *once in the bathroom, he begins to run a bath. Milena immediately makes a loud panicked upset sound and screeches, causing the troll to casually shut the door so she can’t leave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Mahret! I command you to come here. I am not in the mood nor in the right condition to chase you around.~ *she doesn’t rush out of the house at all. instead, she crosses her arms as she waits for Mahret to come back to her* ~Don’t make me get Droozun to drag you here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”No. Itchy. You.”* *begins to chew up some of the herbs, then partially buries herself amongst them, finally settling down. She stays lying there, then attempts to hide by flicking dirt over herself**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans in frustration* ~Droozun, I need to give Mahret some treatment for fleas. Please, go grab her and bring her here!~ *grumbling, she moves over to the couch and begins to pull out the flea treatment produts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”Yes… can do that. Going to get other one angry though. She get mad and probably bite me. Angry. Always angry. No good reason other than silliness.”* *trots outside to bite Mahret around the scruff behind her maw. He then drags her inside, dirt, leaves, and all, over to Desiree*

Mahret: *makes a loud screaming noise like she is being killed the entire time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at the noise that Mahret is making. Once the felhunter is back in the room, she telekeneticly slams all the doors shut. Soon after, she takes out the jar of flea powder and begins to apply it per the instructions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *makes a loud upset sound, then begins to screech like she is in pain, violently sneezing a few moments later* *”No, no, no!!”*

Droozun: *slowly steps back from the door* *”Are you going to do that to me?”* *pauses* *”Not going to run. Or make death-cry. Just… wanting to know.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Most likely. I mean, you just bit her and all, so you probably got a bit of these bugs on you. It’ll be best for all of us if we kill off any fleas on everyone.~ *ignoring the way that Mahret is behaving, she continues to apply the flea treatment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *continues her upset fuss, wiggling about and generally screeching. She keeps her solitary fel-stalk quite out of the way as much as possible, tucking it underneath her, growling whenever Desiree’s hands get near it* *”No!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *once she finishes the treatment, she gently pats Mahret’s rump* Go to your bed now. Those bugs should be dead soon enough. *She then looks over at Droozun* Your turn.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *doesn’t wait around when she is patted on the rump. She promptly skitters away into the bedroom to go hide under the bed, grumbling loudly, sneezing occaisonally*

Droozun: *”Really? No fleas.”* *turns around as if to show the fact off* *”No fleas, no problem?”* *curls his maw lips back to make a smile, but it looks very fierce due to his carnivorous teeth* *”Don’t wanna.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Some might have gotten onto you since you were next to Mahret. DO you want to get fleas, hm? *shakes her head* Just come here. I’ll just quickly gives you the treatment, and it’ll be done and over with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”But it stinks.”* *grumbles, but stays put, standing still patiently for Desiree to go and give him the treatment. Despite his grumbling noises, he would be rather tolerant and considerably more quiet about it than Mahret was* *”Don’t pull fur.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes and she begins to apply the flea powder on Droozun. She is quite gentle, though quick, about it. Once she’s done, she pats Droozun* There you go. Now, I need to treat the house just incase there’s any fleas on the carpet… *Sighs and gets to work. She’d be busy with that throughout most of the day, unless someone decides to hep the pregnant woman*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *takes note of what Desiree is doing and nudges her shoulder* Im sca cyaa riva yudo, zep-zep? *shakes her head* Yes… bad… me. *nudges her shoulder again, raising a hand* Be sorry, ‘mon. You… you help? *points at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at Arte as she first speaks to her, not really understanding at all. However, when the woman repeats, she slowly nods her head* Umm… Yea. You can help me. *hands over a few of the products* Thanks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *crouches down and helps Desiree with the de-fleaing of the house, chattering aloud as she goes about the task* You be…. safe now. Lots dust when do this. When raptors get fleas, we put in water. Hot water. Fix good.

Kalysto: *comes home at the end of the day, seeming grumpier than usual and quite a bit uncomfortable. He steps into the house and sits down on the lounge, sighing as he sprawls out on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grumbles* Well, no one told me a thing about just hot water… *Shakes her head* I’ll see if I can get some of those things that will just keep fleas off of creatures. *Sighs* At least the mist around Lezprah makes it impossible for bugs to get on him. I think they just get poisoned or something. *Shrugs. She finishes up not long after Kalysto gets home. So, the entire house probably stinks of the flea treatments*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: Don’t know why ‘dat happen… weird. Weird, weird, strange. *nods her head* You rest when work over.

Kalysto: *places his hands on his head, frowning* What is that horrible stench? *groans lightly* Today was bad enough as is without…. fart stink hanging around. *sniffs the air again and crinkles his nose* Actually, I don’t know what that is…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Huh? Don’t know why “that” happen? *tilts her head then shrugs* Soon after, she moves to sit down in her chair. She then mutters* I’m hungry…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: Hungry? ‘Dere be entire roast meal in…. in… cold… white box. *pauses* I cook before nightfall. You go, you see. Beeg meal feedin’ eight people. Easy. *glances at Kalysto, then pokes his shoulder* You go eat.

Kalysto: *shakes his head* No thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto’s attitude, however she doesn’t say anything. Instead, she just nods at Arte’s words* Thank you, Arte. That would be appreciated. *she then sighs and relaxes on her chair. Soon after, she closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *nudges Desiree’s shoulder, then wanders into the kitchen to go prepare plates of food*

Kalysto: *curls up on the lounge, lying on his side. He doesn’t glance up at Desiree, but flicks an ear towards her* How was your day? I still haven’t been told what the horrible flatulent chemical smell is… why is it all around the place?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto* You told me to just buy stuff to get rid of the fleas, Kalysto. So I did that. I’ve been working on getting rid of those bugs all day long. *Shakes her head* Don’t you remember the conversation from this morning?

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.