Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Tiamat: *Takes MIlena from Zulmire and looks her over. She then releases an aggitated grunt* What a pathetic creation. Nothing of such nature should ever even touch my kind. *narrowing her eyes, she begins to use her magic in an attempt to destroy the magical attributes of the disease*

Desiree: *pats the top of Rhyderi’s head before she walks back over to Kalysto and sighs* Well, maybe this will work… *closes her eyes and returns to trying to get the planet’s attention, hoping that it’ll listen at some point*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *begins to struggle again when taken from Zulmire, going limp and quiet once Tiamat has taken her. She wrinkles her brow in discomfort, but soon relaxes again, seeming perfectly fine, snuggling into Tiamat’s arms, purring loudly*

Zulmire: Well. Eet did. *sighs* An’ I am verreh unhappy ‘t even see it here. Buh if its goin’ t’ go away, ‘den dat be all good, ‘mon. *watches Tiamat go about her magic, nodding in approval*

Kalysto: **turns his head away, then his entire self away, folding his arms*

*the Planet makes a low hum before finally addressing Desiree with a sound of acknowledgement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins as the planet finally responds to her. She then sighs* ~Planet, please help us. I know we have a dragon looking after the child at the moment. However… I doubt that she’ll be cured by it. This child is innocent and not a threat to you. She has nothing to do with my kind at all. Please, cleanse her of this disease, something about Scourge… It’s really bad.~ *sends her memories of the deaths of Mattias and Milena*

Tiamat: *grins as Milena warms up to her. However, she otherwise makes no indication that she’s noticed such. So, she just continues trying to use her magic to at least turn the scourge disease into a regular fungal disease with no magic properties*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Planet makes a low rumble in reply* *”It is not one of mine – I can do nothing about it. Had it been one of my own creations I might consider it but it is not of my blood. I can do nothing.”*

Milena: *once she is feeling better, she tries to roll out of Tiamat’s grip and get away, flapping her wings. She looks down at the dirt and snuffs at it, pondering that she’d very much like to eat it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tiamat: *Sets down the child once she feels that the disease is at least weakened. She then turns around* Pathetic creation of a necromancer and a demon. Completely pathetic. *shakes her head before waving toward the Paladin* Tell that man that he is an idiot. *she turns around and begins to move away so that she can have enough room to return to her true form*

Desiree: ~But.. She was born on Gaea.. Doesn’t that make her part of your lifestream?~ *she then tilts her head as she watches Milena as she’s set down* ~Nevermind, she appears to be on the road to recovery through another.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *bristles slightly at Tiamat’s comment and keeps his attention away from her, glaring* Why don’t you fuck off instead?

Milena: *immediately begins to paw at the dirt and grab it up in her paws, stuffing it into her mouth. She immediately decides she doesn’t like it and snorts, sending a small cloud of it everywhere*

*the Planet rumbles in a low tone* *”That is a good thing. Now my child, I must leave you and attend to other matters.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto’s reaction. She then shakes her head* Kalysto… She wasn’t talking about you, I’m pretty certain she was commenting on the disease. *Sighs* At least Milena’s safe… *she then wrinkles her nose as she watches the girl try to eat dirt* However, I think she should learn that eating dirt isn’t good…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sharply* I know she wasn’t talking about me. That doesn’t change my sentiments though. *turns his head away again, growling* Can we go now. Seriously. You’re not going to get it and you probably never will. So lets just get out of here and forget about it.

Milena: *paws at the dirt and loudly chirps with happiness, beginning to pat it all over herself, telepathically indicating to Desiree that she is having fun*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head* Kalysto, please don’t do this again.. I want to get it. Just explain it to me. What’s wrong? *watches Milena for a bit* Definitely looks a lot better..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oho. You expect me to be happy and content and grateful for… for… *points an accusing finger at Tiamat* Nobody asked you to come! Get the fuck out of here! *lowers his hand, raising his other, magical fire burning off the ends of his fingers* Go away!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tiamat: *momentarily looks back at Kalysto* Hrmph, what emotion. *shakes her head* I do what is needed for the survival of my kind. *she then shifts into her natural form before spreading her wings* I ask not for you to be content with me, mortal.

Desiree: *sighs* Yea, I understand that, Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Good – then don’t ask me why I am pissy about the dragon again. *glares hard at Tiamat* I don’t care what your desires and objectives are. Stay the fuck away from me. You already got what you wanted – now fuck off!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tiamat: I came not for you. *snorting, she spreads open her wings. Soon after, she takes to the air. The force of her wings as they beat to gve her lift create an extremely strong gust on the ground*

Desiree: *Yelps as she looses her footing due to the wind. So, she falls back onto Rhyderi* Oww…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *is already in the process of waking up. When he feels the weight on him, he raises a gauntlet to try and push Desiree off, grunting with effort*

Kalysto: *is also knocked over by the force of the wind gust. He crashes down onto his butt and hisses in discomfort, sighing as he watches Tiamat fly away* Dragons have no consideration for anything.

Milena: *just raises her wing tips up and curls the ends down around herself, making an aerodynamic ‘shield’ out of them. She just casually sits there and waits for the gust to pass*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yelps as Rhyderi pushes her by pressing against her butt. She then jumps up as best she can, though she almost unbalances herself by doing that as well. Frowning, she stands up straight after a moment then rubs her bum. Soon after, she walks over to Milena* Well, at least now we’ll know that you won’t die. The dragon said she weakened the disease.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *looks up at Desiree, slobbering a mixture of dirt and saliva, reaching up for her, chirping*

Kalysto: Yeah. That’s a good thing. *glares at Rhyderi* Sheesh. Next time keep your hands off the merchandise, OK? Oh by the way, your little gay angel wing helm thing is all bent because you’re so fat and fell on it.

Rhyderi: *sits up, pulling the gauntlet off that touched Desiree’s butt, throwing it away from him suddenly. He glances back at the helm and sighs* Great…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Milena before shaking her head* I think I’ll let Zulmire carry you… You’re much too heavy like that. *She then groans as she hears Kalysto* Oh, settle down. We all know that it was an accident. He didn’t mean to touch me like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *easily picks the young half-dragon up, setting her onto his back. He laughs as she immediately moves to cling on, piggy back style* So what be happenin’ now? D’we leave? Do we stay here, or wut? *rubs a hand through his hair and sighs* I t’ink we should go back, personally, ‘afore Arte burns down your house tryin’ t’ make a fire inside.

Kalysto: *tiredly sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* I second the idea of going home. It’s getting dark and cold, and I don’t particularly want to chance the possibility of being both pregnant and sick. *she moves over to Kalysto then sighs at him* Umm… Zulmire, Kalysto was asking me before about if there’s any way to prevent this thing from happening again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh would have to burn the source of it. *glances at Kalysto* Or at least get rid o’ ‘da source of it. I be surprised ‘da dragon not get rid o’ it from him. Maybe eet won’t come back. Who be knowin’ fo’ sure? *sighs* Come on, les’ jes go back. Hmm?

Kalysto: **glares silently as he summons his Netherdrake, hopping up onto it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… Zulmire… You know that dragon is the one who raped Kalysto, right? I’m more than certain that it won’t do much for him. I think it only came because it’s child was sick. *Sighs as she spots Zephyr. She then moves closer to the netherdrake before softly speaking to Kalysto* Don’t worry yourself over this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flatly* Just shut up and get on. I don’t want to be here any longer than I need to be. *glances at Zulmire* You got her? Good. You know the way back. Get idiot boy to fly you when he can be fucked moving again. *slaps the dragon on the neck, making her suddenly take off into the air* Home. *folds his arms, scowling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *climbs onto Zephyr, sliding up behind Kalysto once more. However, she deeply frowns at his attitude. Lowering her head, she mutters* I know you are irritated at Tiamat, but I really don’t appreciate being talked to like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah? Well… *clenches a fist, then twitches, sighing a moment later* I’m sorry, alright? I just want to… *growls, flicking his ears back* Goddamn dragon. *loudly hisses in anger* Such bullshit, honestly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *leans forward to gently kiss the right side of Kalysto’s neck* I understand. However, getting angry over it now won’t solve anything. It’s gone, what’s done is done… Try to settle down, Kalysto.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.