Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You think I… had the scourge illness back when the dragon raped me? It would have smelled it, surely. *scowls deeply, annoyed* Come on, give me more credit than that. I wouldnt have been viable nor interesting if that were the case.

Zephyr: *rumbles* *”We’re actually at the place I’ve been directed to. I believe. A large energy pocket down here – I assume that’s what you’re looking for?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Ah, ok. I trust you.~ *she then shakes her head at Kalysto* Maybe it’s mostly dormant on you. Or maybe the dragon didn’t think the sickness was a threat at all. I mean, that Scourge thing doesn’t exist outside your world.. Really, you should be asking Zulmire these questions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: He was the one who flipped about it! Did you ever consider that? *grumbles* Damn illness…. *hops off the dragon and glances downwards* Wow. It’s a hole. In the ground. Big fucking deal. What are you going to do about this? It’s nothing. *glares at the dragon* Good work, by the way.

Zephyr: *angrily grumbles* *”You were the one that directed me here.”* *begins to walk down into the pit, digging around*

Rhyderi: *lands with his drake a few moments later* Why are we stopping here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at the hole then nods* This is it. This is what’s left of the temple of the ancients. *she moves over to the edge and glances down* Father told me about it. It collapsed into itself and became the ultimate destructive materia, the black Materia. Still, this spot should have some holy properties left.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Holy ground? I don’t sense anything of the sort here, or anywhere nearby. *narrows his eyes lightly* Are you sure? I wouldn’t have guessed it but you probably know better than I do. *looks around the area again* So how is this supposed to work? I see nothing channelling this energy.

Kalysto: *shrugs* Put the kid on the ground and see?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and shakes her head* Well, we’re here. I’m pretty certain of it. I’ll ask the Cetra what we should do now. *closes her eyes* ~Aeris, we’re here at the hole. Umm… What can we do now? I mean, how do we get the girl healed up?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *kicks at the ground, crouching down to poke at the soil* Doesn’t look like holy ground to me. I can’t even detect anything slightly holy here. Are you sure this is the right spot, even? I am unconvinced.

Aeris: *”Just concentrate and try speaking to the Planet. It should hear your prayers.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Can you help me at all? You know that the planet doesn’t like my kind..~ *groans at Rhyderi and shakes her head. She then tries to follow Aeris’s suggestion. So, She closes her eyes and begins searching for any sense of the planet* ~Hello, Planet? I have a very important question for you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *looks rather smug as he continues to kick the ground* Hello, Holy energies? Where are you? *laughs lightly* This is a joke. I could spit here and that would be the holiest thing to touch this ground.

Kalysto: Yeah, and the sun shines out of your ass too. Nobody cares about you – shut up. *folds his arms and glances downwards, pondering the situation* If you can wake it up, do it. But this doesn’t seem like it’s going to work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grunts and decides to ignore the two elves. Instead, she continues trying to contact the planet* ~Hello? Planet? Can you hear me? I really hope that Aeris didn’t just tell me to waste my time… I really need help.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Planet remains silent during Desiree’s attempts to contact it*

Rhyderi: I still think going to A’dal is better than relying on this. Who better to purge the Scourge illness than the Light itself? You are wasting your time persisting with this – that I can promise you. *shakes his head and sighs* Can we please go there? The longer we wait, the worse it gets.

Kalysto: *glares, otherwise saying nothing. He glances off to the side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head even more, disheartened by the lack of response so far. However, she continues to try* ~Planet? Please, respond. I know that I’m not one of the Cetra. I know that I’m not favored by you at all nor was I born on you, so I’m not even one of your children. However, I have an innocent child with me. She is sick. Please, for her sake, heal her. Cleanse her. She is innocent and has done nothing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Planet continues to remain silent, save for a low humming noise, indicating that it is very busy*

Rhyderi: *idly taps a steel-plated boot, clunking the joints as he taps the ground with his toe. He looks at a non existant watch on his wrist and sighs* Either this holy spirit dislikes you, or me, or Kalysto, or it’s arrogant and ignorant. Maybe both. Come on… *sharply elbows Zulmire’s shoulder and heads back towards his Drake*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers as she gives up. She lowers her head and sighs* Damn… ~Aeris, the planet would not talk to me at all. How can I find out if it will help this child if it won’t talk to me?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”It listens… it doesn’t necessarily answer though. I talk to it and sometimes it doesn’t talk to me. My advice is to just pray. Maybe your prayers will be answered. I don’t know, it’s up to the Planet to decide…”*

Kalysto: *Sighs* We should just give this up and get the Shaman to heal. It worked for me right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~But…. I came all this way for nothing… What about the white materia? I mean, that’s the ultimate holy spell thing here, righ-~ *She then yelps and looks up as she notices that the sun has been blocked off by a very large shadow of a six-winged dragon. Soon after, the dragon lands not far away from Milena’s location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *yelps loudly as a gust of wind from behind knocks him off his feet – his Bronze Drake promptly flees at the sight of the bigger dragon, dissapearing into the abyss of time. Rhyderi stumbles a moment, then yanks out his shield and sword, promptly running towards the dragon* Everybody get back! *growls at the dragon* What do you want from us, scale-head!? Come on, come at me! *bangs his chest-plate with the butt of his sword*

Kalysto: *stares at the dragon and cringes* Not good… not good, not good…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tiamat: *briefly looks down at Rhyderi before snorting toward him* Be gone, meager creature. Do not think me of a creature of small intellect. *with that, she lowers her head toward Milena* Hmm… *narrows her eyes as she senses the disease from Milena*

Desiree: *yelps as she’s pushed to the ground by the power of the dragon’s gusts as well as the thump produced with the creature lands. She then stumbles toward Kalysto* What is that doing here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *continues to charge ahead,trying to attract the dragon’s attention once more. He tries to attract its attention by shining reflected sunlight from his gauntlets into its eyes, banging his sword on his chest again* Look at me!

Milena: *looks up at the dragon and begins to weakly purr*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tiamat: *simply covers each of her eyes that is being assaulted with sunlight with a third eye-lid, while she keeps the other three open and trained on Milena. Upon hearing the purr, she releases a deep purring-rumble in response* So, my offspring is indeed ill. *takes in a deep breath, examining the scent from Milena* A magic-based affliction as well. Interesting that it is even active without a source.

Desiree: *loudly whispers out in a harsh tone* Rhyderi, stop that!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *growls at Desiree* Do you not see? It’s a dragon – a giant damn dragon! A huge one! Kill it – kill it now! Kill the dragon lest it kill you! Any dragon that is more than one colour seriously can’t be good news for anybody at all..

Kalysto: Seriously… shut up for once in your damned life… *glances up curiously, not wanting to interfere right now*

Milena: *makes a pathetic squeak and tries to reach up for Tiamat, chirping a few moments later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tiamat: *suddenly flings her tail toward the back of Rhyderi’s head, intending to knock him out* Yes, I am a giant dragon. I am the originator of all magic and dragons on a planet that was known as Earth. This planet had dragons prior to my time, but my brood will still be superior. Now, be silent. *leans in closer to Milena then begins to use her magic to make Milena return to being a dragon-elf instead of just an elf*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *squeaks in confusion as she is reverted back to her natural form. She wriggles a bit in protest, then gives up, lying on her stomach, clumsily flapping her wings*

Rhyderi: Ack! *makes a loud clattering noise as he is violently knocked down, lying still on the ground, completely knocked out. After he hits the ground, his helm rolls off his head, one of the metallic wings bent out of shape*

Kalysto: *frowns* He’s not going to be happy about that one…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tiamat: He initiated an attack. In most respects, my response was quite “non-violent” and removed the confrontation. *she then shifts into a humanoid form, taking on a form that is more or less human, though her eyes remain glowing, mainly white though the hue occacionally changes, with slit pupils. This form produces a main of black hair with red and blonde highlights mixed through it. Once she reforms, she moves closer to Zulmire and Milena* Now, explain to me what is wrong with this broodling.

Desiree: *moves over to Rhyderi so that she can kneel next to him. She then flips him over so that he’s at least laying on his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *reaches down to pick Milena up, holding her out* Here, YOU be sniffin’ her. She smells o’ de Scourge illness. It be a sickness that invade ‘da body, consume the mind, an’ be turnin’ da host into a zombie. It verreh bad. *points to Kalysto* She got eet from heem. He be a carrier. But he immune to it because his defenses got ovah eet.

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back*

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.