Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I can still be pissed about it if I want to. You know that right? *scowls* And I’m going to be pissed about it. Because I can. *makes a very arrogant huffing sound and grips onto the front of the saddle, just flying the rest of the way back in silence*

Zephyr: *rumbles in aggitation* *”Goddamned dragons indeed.”* *sways her tail, making the flight not so smooth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You could be pissed by it. However, letting your emotions rage out of control is effect everyone and everything, Kalysto. Please, settle down. For all of our sakes. Do you want me to fall down because your’e aggitating Zephyr now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Zephyr can get aggitated if she wants to. This isn’t about her. It’s about… oh we already know what it’s about. *shakes his head* I’m not allowed to be pissed about being raped? Yeah, not going to happen. I’m not about to accept that shit either, and nor should anyone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You’re allowed to be pissed about rape, Kalysto. However, you also need to be responsible. Do you really want to endanger me because you don’t want to reign in your anger? Because, that’s certainly what you’re doing at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So ride the damn dragon and kick me off. Or go fly Bael. Oh wait, I forgot, you can’t do that since you turned his ass into a crystal. *continues to fly the drake back to the house. Once there, he lands her, and hops off, standing on the ground shortly after* There you go. *folds his arms* The troll and the idiot will be along shortly. *walks inside, shoving the front door open aggressively*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as she slides off Zephyr. She then looks toward the nether-drake’s head* Would it be wrong to slap him? Really? Would it be wrong? *sighs and moves into the house. She’s rather down at the moment due to the comments that Kalysto made toward her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zephyr: *swivels her head towards Desiree and nudges her rather clumsily, then begins to wander away, fading as she walks back into the Nether* *”You may do whatever you want once you have allied with a friend. Outside of harming them.”*

Kalysto: *walks back into the house, stopping as he sniffs the air. A rather powerful spiced meat smell fills the air and he walks into the kitchen, staring at Arte whom is casually using the gas-stovetop as well as the oven, cooking a full three course meal* What the….

Arte: Whut? You think I not know how to use oven? You stupid. *laughs aloud*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs* Yea, you’re right.. I shouldn’t hit him.. Despite how much of a jerk he’s being. *shaking her head, she sulks into the house. Once inside, she sinks into the couch. Since she’s not happy at the moment, she takes no notice to what’s going on in the kitchen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tries to move over the stove so he can check up on how things are going but he is quickly ushered away. When he persists, Arte begins to get a bit loud, and angrily chatters to him in native-troll speak, soon shoving him out of the kitchen altogether* Well this sucks… *snorts angrily and huffily skulks off to the bedroom*

Zulmire: *walks back in about 5 minutes later, then sets Milena on the ground* She apparentleh’ likes to fly. A lot.

Milena: *makes a loud sound and flares out her wings, running around the living room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *completely ignores the scene that occurs in the kitchen. In fact, she doesn’t respond at all when Kalysto walks past and heads toward the bedroom. However, she briefly looks up as Zulmire enters the house. Sighing, she nods. However, she quickly returns to sulking*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *raises his ears slightly though the gesture isn’t nearly as noticable as when Kalysto does it* What be wrong with you? *wanders over to Desiree and places a hand on her shoulder before sitting next to her, his heavy weight probably sinking the cushion considerably* An’ don’t you be tryin’ t’ tell me ‘nothing’, because I know ‘dat be a lie.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head* I’m certain you can guess it soon enough… It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out this sort of thing. *sighs then telepathically transmits her memories of Kalysto’s words toward her since they took off from the Ancient Temple*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Ehhh… I see. I see… well ‘dere not much y’ can be doin’ about that. Kalysto ees…. well, himself. *shrugs his shoulders* I can’t really be sayin’ much because I guess I am used to it. You, however.. ehh jus’ give him some time. He come around in his own time. *chuckles lightly* Sometime he be like a cranky overgrown baby who just need to sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Whimpers and nods, even though she’s crying at the moment* I… I suppose you’re right. *She then sighs and lies down across the couch, feeling quite tired*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *gently nudges Desiree’s shoulder* E be a male. An’ ignorant. He ‘as always been that way too. I can be tellin you that for sure. Jus give it to ‘da morning. He not mad at you so you be havin’ nothing to worry about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly sniffles and nods her head, even though she continues to cry. She then sighs* I should just go to bed and stop bothering you guys… It’s been a really long day. *lowers her head as she gets off the couch. She then begins heading to her bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh… I advise to jus’ sleep on it. *sighs as he watches Desiree leave, then rises to his feet, heading into the kitchen to help Arte prepare her food anyway* *”Sleep on it. I’m not sure anyone will mind having a roasted dinner for breakfast tomorrow mornin’.”*

Kalysto: *is already lying down on his side of the bed and asleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *strips out of her clothing and sets it in the basket. Soon after, she shuffles into the sheets and yawns. SIghing as she glances at Kalysto, she curls up and tries to go to sleep* ~I don’t think anyone other than Rhyderi will complain. Please, try to get Milena to eat something. Probably some soup would be best just to not push her system.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”Don’t you be worryin’ yourself about nothin’. Jus’ go to sleep. I be takin’ care of everything.”* *begins fussing about in the kitchen to prepare food for the others*

Kalysto: *rolls onto his side, pulling the covers one way posessively and away from Desiree*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Deisree: *Frowns as Kalysto takes the covers from her. She then twists around before aggressively shoving Kalysto, though she doesn’t try to push him off the bed. She then grabs back her covers and tries to get comfortable again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues sleeping after shoved, hanging and teetering on the edge of the bed for a few moments before falling off altogether, thumping onto the floor below. He doesn’t wake up however, and continues to sleep in the position he fell into*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *doesn’t notice the thump at all. Instead, she just curls up on the bed and continues to sleep throughout the night. Once the sun rises the following morning, Desiree cracks open her eyes and groans*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues to sleep on the floor, not seeming terribly phased at all where he is. When Desiree wakes up the next morning he is still on the floor and still very much asleep*

Zulmire: *is already awake and in the living room, making something out of leather and some feathers. Milena sits nearby him and tries to get in the way, wanting to pull it apart* Heh, stay still would you. *grins and playfully pushes her away, continuing to weave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slips out of the bed then groans as she spots Kalysto. Frowning, she moves over to his side, she then kneels down to shake him* Kalysto, wake up. The sun is up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *twitches lightly and groans, shaking his head* Not time to wake up… five more minutes… *rolls across the floor and away from the bed, his hand finding one of his robes. He pulls it across himself and resettles, trying to get comfortable again*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.