Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I need your help. I am helping to raise a child that belongs to the man that I love. Well… That part isn’t hte problem. However, this child is now dangerously sick. We need your help. We also probably need the most holy of places on this planet..~ *she then shakes her head* ~Don’t ask me, Kalysto.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Take the child to the Temple of the Ancients ruin site, or to the Northern Crater. Those are the best two places to commune with the planet…. because they’re quiet and close to the Lifestream. I’m not sure how well it would work for you though… the planet favours the Cetra above the other people…”*

Kalysto: *”That’s not even possible is it? I mean… how? How could that happen? Where is she? I need to fix something to stop it. Right away.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Can you come here and lead us to the temple? With you, we might have a better chance of having something happen, right? And you have that white materia that father cursed out once, right?~ *groans* ~Please, Kalysto, ask Zulmire these questions. I don’t have a single answer for you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”The temple is nothing more than a hole in the ground now I am afraid. You can go there but there’s nothing left… you can go down the bottom of it to talk with the planet though. Same with the Northern Crater. You don’t really need me for that either. I can talk to the planet from anywhere.”*

Kalysto: *”Alright…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Aren’t you listening? I don’t know where it is. I need a guide… I don’t really know this planet, Aeris. You know that I didn’t grow up here.~ *Shakes her head* ~I really don’t know much about this planet, and Zulmire knows even less. Not to mention, I’m pregnant and getting lost is probably not good.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs* “Its very much closer to you than me actually. Head to the westernmost point of your continent and fly north-west. You will fly over the Temple ruins in a relatively short period of time. If you don’t think you can manage that… ask Sephy to do it. He knows where it is.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans* ~Well… Thank you.~ *Stands up before moving out to find Zulmire* ~Zulmire, Aeris told me that the old temple is a relatively short flight north-west of here. She says that it’s just a big hole in the ground, but it’s still holy.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”I suppose ‘dat be better ‘dan nothing. Go ask the Paladin an’ see if you can borrow his dragon. Don’t ask Kalysto for his…. you can’t even sit on it. It’s not there, if you know what I mean. It would make more sense if you knew what it was.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Yea, I don’t know what you mean at all…. I’ve sat on Zephyr several times. She’s quite solid when she wants to be.~ *shakes her head* ~Kalysto, Rhyderi, can you both come to the front door of the house.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah… give me about five minutes to shut down the shop. After that… let me know what to do to fix this shit. I don’t know what to do…”*

Rhyderi: *calls out from behind her* You know, you could have just said that. *walks to the front door of the house and folds his arms, seeming a little impatient and curious* This better be worth my time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Rhyderi* I didn’t know where you were. Please, settle down… *lowers her head* Did Zulmire or Kalysto tell you yet? Zulmire said that Milena has the scourge thing. *shakes her head* ~Please get here as soon as possible, Kalysto.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *spends about five minutes closing up the shop. He heads back to the house and peers in the doorway, looking quite flustered and upset at the idea of what’s going on. He stays nearby however, and attentive, awaiting Desiree’s instructions*

Rhyderi: What big plan do you have in mind with all of us? *taps his foot* We need to get moving now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs* I was just waiting for Kalysto to come. Milena is his daughter after all. *she then nods as she spots Kalysto* Umm… Aeris said that there’s a big hole in the ground to the North-West from here. That place is about as holy as it gets on this planet…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *shakes his head* This planet doesn’t get anything about the scourge illness. Taking her there would be about as effective as… I don’t even know what. *pauses* Take her to A’dal. Or V’eru. Or Xi’ri. All of them are Naaru, embodiment of the Light. They would know what to do.

Kalysto: No I think this place is worth a shot…. I don’t really want to visit a Naaru…

Rhyderi: That is because they would turn you away! Your sins are too great, and your soul is too dark to be even standing in the prescence of a Naaru. Your dark magics weigh you down by your feet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hisses in frustration at the two brothers* We can at least try seeing what this planet can do. You do realize that this planet is alive, right, Rhyderi? This planet has cleansed people of illness and worse before. It probably can do something. *She then looks at Kalysto* Rhyderi can take Zulmire, I’ll ride with you, Kalysto..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I know that this planet talks. I try my hardest to ignore it though. The souls that reside here are judgemental and arrogant. You sure you want to go this route…? *shakes his head, then steps away from the house, summoning his Bronze Drake. He motions back to Zulmire before climbing onto it, making it ascend into the air* Lead the way. I will be on your tail.

Kalysto: I don’t care what this planet has done before… I want it to do something now. *calls his Netherdrake and hops onto her back, waiting for Desiree* Poor Arte. Guarding my house all by herself..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m certain she’ll be fine, Kalysto. *She glances up at the drake and frowns. She then makes a pushing down motion with her hands, trying to indicate that she needs the drake to lower itself a bit more. As she does this she calls back to Rhyderi* Hrmph, then you should get along perfectly with those spirits. Considering how judgmental and condemning you are, Rhyderi.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *makes a spiteful laughing sound and pats the Drake on the neck, ushering her to lie down for a few moments* Hop on. It won’t bite, I promise you that. *once Desiree is on properly, he takes off rather aggressively into the air* Where are we going? Telepathically tell my dragon and she’ll do what you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I know she won’t bite, Kalysto. *rests her forehead on the back of his right shoudler* However, I can’t jump too well at the moment. Remember? Pregnant. *Sighs* And I don’t know exactly where this is either. The instructions I were given were western end of the island then short bite northwest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Phh I bet I could jump while pregnant. Don’t ask me to do that though. I’m a male. No uterus. *frowns and pats the Drake’s neck* You heard her. Go to the western end of this island and go north-west from there. *holds onto the saddle as the Drake suddenly takes off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tightly wraps her arms about Kalysto’s waist as the drake takes of. Once she feels stable enough, she loosens her grip, though she still firmly grips onto Kalysto* I really hope this works.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It had better. *glares slightly as he leads the dragon onwards, soon sailing past the westernmost edge of the continent, guiding the dragon to start heading northwest* How the hell did the scourge illness even get here….? It can’t possibly have gone through me – I was immune. I was pretty sure I wasn’t carrying it either… or more people would be sick already.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly shakes her head* Zulmire said it came from you. I don’t know.. Maybe it’s like Jenova cells… I mean, my mother got sick from Jenova via Father and stuff. *sighs* It probably acted like a sexually transmitted disease or something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No I don’t think its like that. And… I didn’t have sex with my kid! Why would you even suggest that? *frowns as the dragon begins to slow down* What are you looking for? Move. Move? *growls as it begins to descend*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto, you do realize that sexually transmitted diseases are regularly transmitted to the fetus, right? It’s all done at the same time. *She then frowns at Zephyr begins to descend* Huh? ~What’s going on, girl?~

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.