Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Nemesis* If you’re going to do that, you can get out of here. *loudly snarls at her, becoming quite angry with her presence now* Why are you even here? To convince me of something? I am not buying into your wants.

Dr Howlett: *gently unfurls the blanket from the girl, then continues to check her over* To be honest I haven’t dealt with dragons before. You may need to take a dragon to a vetenarian. *gently raises one of Milena’s arms and places a thermometer under it* She sounds and feels very much like a human to me. I think for everybody’s peace of mind here, we will treat her as if she is one. I very much doubt you’d want to take her to an animal doctor.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Nemesis: *smirks before straightening up* Oh, no. We don’t want you to buy into our wants. All that we see here is a waste. *grins* You deserve much better than this. Was this truly where you wanted all your ambitions and goals to lead you?

Desiree: You’re right there. That would be the last thing that I or anyone else would want. *sighs* She’s humanoid, so she deserves to not be treated like a common animal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Howlett: Then for the purposes of this examination, I am going to treat her the same as any human that walks in here. *takes the thermometer to check it* She’s running a fever. It’s a high one. *tries to lay the girl out flat, wanting to inspect her further* Was she near any contagions recently, do you know?

Sephiroth: This is getting you nowhere… *snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* She’s only been around Kalysto, Rhyderi, and myself within the last few days. And unless Jenova cells have suddenly started becoming contageous in ways that don’t involve injections, I don’t think anything from me would have done anything. She seemed fine yesterday.

Nemesis: Hrmph, then answer us this: why be happy being a sheep to the wills of humans?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Howlett: Maybe it’s just a flu then. It seems to be nothing more than that right now. *takes out a scope to examine her ears and throat* Her throat is red, but that seems minor. *continues to inspect the girl, then bundles her up again* Keep her warm, give her lots of fluids to drink and make sure she stays quiet and rests. If she deteriorates, bring her back.

Sephiroth: *growls* Who said I’m a sheep? I am doing what I want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Nemesis: *smirks at Sephiroth* Is this really what you want? You want to be under the heel of lesser beings? What a wasted creature you are. *She then looks toward the hall* Hmph, seems like your captor is coming. We must depart. *with that, she vanishes away into mist*

Desiree: *nods at the advice* Ok, I’ll do my best. *sighs* I never had to deal with anyone being sick before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Howlett: You’ll manage. Children are relatively fussy so keep her routine normal. *gently picks up the girl and hands her back to Desiree* Keep an eye on her. If she gets worse, bring her back. If you need an emergency after-hours contact, the receptionist can give you the card. *opens the door for her*

Sephiroth: *hisses* Good riddeance… *scans the area, wondering what she was talking about*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I believe that I already have your card, sir. *shakes her head* We all know that you’re the only one who truly understands the special needs of my family. You know, with my father being Sephiroth and all.. *Frowns and glances around* Has my brother gotten a job in here yet?

Jenna: *enters the office a few moments after Nemesis leaves. She then sighs before shakign her head* Sorry for taking so long, the guards held me up for a moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Howlett: Zachary Halcyon? He has been doing work here, and he is learning from some of our aides. You should speak directly with him though, we are not allowed to discuss certain details I am afraid.

Sephiroth: *grunts* What a shame… the woman left already. I already showed you what she looked like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, I just was wondering if he even got his foot in. I know that he’s been pining to get in here. *nods* I’m glad.. *deeply frowns* Halycon? Why didn’t I think of that? *sighs then moves out of the clinic. Soon enough, she travels back to her house so that she can set Milena back down on the couch*

Jenna: *slowly nods before looking about the room. After convincing herself that everything is fine, she moves over to Seph’s side before gently brushing her fingers through his hair* Are you alright?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *seems quite lethargic as she is set down on the couch. She makes a pathetic whimpering noise at Desiree and reaches out for her, making a soft upset cry shortly after* Momnm….

Zulmire: *walks back into the house with Arte hanging off his neck, softly laughing at her cuddliness. He stops in the living room when he sees Desiree and Milena, then rubs the back of his head* You be havin’ no idea how slow transport ees on your planet. *crouches down near the girl* How ees she?

Sephiroth: *grunts* No worse for wear. That woman was here, but left when you were near. I am not even sure why that would happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and looks up as Zulmire enters the house. She then grins* My, you got her pretty quick. I thought I wouldn’t see you until tomorrow. *reaching down to pat Milena’s head, she frowns and shakes her head* The doctor thinks that it’s a flu. But I don’t really know what to do for her.

Jenna: Well, as long as you’re safe, I suppose we shouldn’t worry too much. *She leans in to kiss the ridge of Sephiroth’s nose* I probably shouldn’t stay here long. I had to leave the two youngest ones on their own for the most part to even come here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Ehh, most of the time yeh should jes’ leave them to recover. The body is a wonderful thing, ‘mon. Yeh should trust it’s capacity to heal. We can help eet out quite a bit here an’ there but mos’ of it comes from the will to survive. Remember ‘dat an’ you got th’ basis of all healin. *glances over the girl and sniffs her, staring silently for a few moments before muttering* Oh hell…

Sephiroth: *sighs* It doesn’t even matter now, the problem is gone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh hell? Oh hell? That’s not something you say when everything is going to be fine. *Frowns* What is “Oh hell”?? *moves to sit down next ot Milena then continues to pat the girl’s head*

Jenna: *nods* Well, that’s good. As long as nothing is going to happen. *she pats the top of Seph’s head then steps away* Come home if you want my company. However, I need to treturn to the children.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: We need t’ be gettin her out of here as quickly as possible. Isolate her… I can try my best to purge it, buh’… *looks rather miserable and hopeless* I don’t be meaning to startle you, but… *pauses* There be no way to put this lightly – she be carryin’ da’ scourge infection. ‘Dere be nowhere she got it buh’ from Kalysto. I be 100% sure o’ dat. We need to get her outta here an’ somewhere else…

Sephiroth: *nods his head* I don’t want that woman to come back. I think I am going to call an early day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What? But.. I was just told that it was a simple flu. I mean.. Damn.. *lowers her head then sighs* Take her, Zulmire. Do whatever you need to do to heal her. *Shakes her head then frowns* If she’s sick, why isn’t anyone else? I mean… She has siblings, right? I’m pretty certain that dragon only threw a single member of the clutch at us. And… Shouldn’t I be the first one to get sick if anything like that was to happen?

Jenna: Do what you feel is right, Seph. *nods at him* I’ll see you at home. *she then exits the office so that she can head home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: I not even be sure how it work. But I be tellin’ you da truth. *scoops Milena up and carries her outside, beginning to walk away from the town* *”You probably have some sort of immunity. Otherwise you would have gotten sick from Kalysto too. And a long time ago… thanks to being thrown all over the time-line. “*

Milena: *begins to cry as she’s carried off outside, whimpering loudly*

Arte: *glances at Desiree, then places her hands on the girl’s shoulders, speaking slowly* We be sorry for… girl. *sighs* Fine soon. You see.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers, still quite concerned over the turn of events. She then blinks before quickly shaking her head* Wait! Zulmire, come back. There’s something that’s much different on this planet. You need to know about it! The Cetra!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”The cetra? The non-elemental plane souls inside of this planet that speak? This be beyond them, girleh. Do y’ want to commune with them, or take a portal back to my homeworld and commune with the embodiment of the cleansing light?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~It might be normally behond them, Zulmire. However… I’ve heard stories about how the planet itself has saved this planet from destruction. Certainly, that means that there is great power. Right?~ *Shakes her head* ~And they’ve talked to you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”Dey don’t wanna talk to me. I am different and they don’t like it. But ‘dey be dere all the same.”* *sighs* *”I still be outside. What you wan’ me to do? Come back in? Do what? What be your suggestion? Mine ‘wud be to take her away from the town, an’ begin tryin’ what I did for Kalysto – get him in the sun, and lots o’ healing magic.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Umm… Well…~ *looks up and thinks for a bit* ~There used to be a temple. I remember people mentioning it to me when I was growing up.~ *glances up at the ceiling as if it would give her answers* ~Talk to a woman named Aeris. She is a Cetra. She can help out.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”Aeris, huh… where can I be findin’ her? If this be a good plan, we need t’ get movin’ as quickly as possible.”* *begins walking back to the house* *”Go find the Paladin, he has a flying dragon. He can be goin’ anywhere quickly.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns with concern* ~I’ll contact her. Just give me a few moments.~ *she then moves to sit back down on the couch. Before searching out a way to contact Aeris, she quickly contacts Kalysto* ~Kalysto… Zulmire says that Milena has the scourge sickness..~ *she then closes her eyes and concentrates on Aeris* ~Aeris, can you hear me?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *takes a few moments to respond* *”How is that even possible?”*

Aeris: *”I can hear you, sweetie. What’s wrong?”* *is busy knitting an oversized sweater for Tyler, grinning as she continues with it, holding it up to compare against his height, seeming to be approving of how it is turning out so far*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.