Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You’re the one who said it in the first place, Kalysto! *shakes her head* Why do you have to be such a pain. *grins before leaning in to kiss him. She then snuggles up against Kalysto’s side and tries to use him as a pillow while she continues to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Maybe you can teach Arte some more Common later. Though they’re not here… Zulmire took her somewhere. *mutters* Trolls… they think they can have all the fun. *sighs* I guess you’ll hear about it in the paper if they do any more naked swimming.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans* I’d rather not. Last time was more than enough. *shakes her head then sighs. She then looks up at Kalysto and bites her bottom lip in thought. After a moment, she softly speaks* You never really answered my one question from before… about marriage…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What about marriage? *flicks his ears back quickly, not looking at all happy about the subject coming up again* I’m just barely an adult as it is. You know how old my mother was when she got married? Yeah, well… my father was even older than that. I only just earned my robes and my adult brand. There’s still plenty of time to mess around with stuff…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But… You’ve said that our child would be illegitimate if we’re not married. *shifts about* And… maybe the thought of marriage isn’t that bad? *looks up at him* Do you really want to just leave me now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why rush into this, Desiree? Not long ago, heck, a few months ago, you didnt’ even know what marriage was. Now you’re all for it? *narrows his eyes* I don’t get you. Anyway… *sighs tiredly* Can we wait a while? That sort of thing is permanent you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It was nearly a year ago, Kalysto. I’ve learned a lot since I’ve met you. *sighs at him* And what if I don’t mind if it’s permanent? Don’t you want to be with me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s not that, I just think we’re too young to be even thinking about that shit. It’s just… *sighs again* It’s complicated. Its not that I don’t want to, but it’s… well, I told you why. *shakes his head and makes a frustrated sound*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’ve read up on this marriage thing, Kalysto. I’m not too young at all… I’m nearly 18 now, and a lot of humans get married within a few years of my current age. It’s not too young at all… *lowers her head* Anyway, I don’t really want to have our child be reminded that it is… those things you’ve called it..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Illegitimate? Has anybody ever callled you that? I’m not even sure how humans and their social heirachies work. I already told you about nobility and Sin’dorei houses. In one instance we’re already married – you decided to take the name of the Sol’thenan house as your own.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Tha…. *shakes her head* That was just to fill out some paperwork. It’s not really official… *sighs* And I didn’t exactly ask for permission with that one either. I just really didn’t want to use my Grandfather’s name. *looks up at Kalysto* And.. Well.. I’ve been called a whore by some of the people in town.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises his brows* A whore? That is more related to one’s personal promiscuity than a bad relationship alignment with your parents. What grounds do they have to call you a whore? You weren’t even sexually active until you found me. No?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, I tried to… Well, that doesn’t matter anymore, does it? *Shakes her head* But, no, I wasn’t active before you. Still, they see me then mention things like “no ring” and soon enough I hear the word “whore” from many of them. It’s just not very pleasant at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs* So the marriage brand does mean something here also… very well. Give me some time and patience and I shall arrange something. Just… *bites his lip* Expect some strangeness from Arte. Like, aggressive hugging, being crushed into her chest, that sort of thing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: The only people that I knew of that didn’t seem to care about it at all, since I never heard them mention it, was my Mother and Father. *shakes her head* And even they are getting married soon. So… Yea, I think it means something on this planet. I also think that it will be strange to see my mother in the wedding attire that I’ve seen in books. Heh, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in anything other than her armor.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Weren’t they getting married to create publicity or something? Heh… *smirks* You would have to wear one of those dress things. In Sin’dorei society, the more elaborate the dress, the bigger the crowds, the bigger the number of guests… it was all show, and farce. It was basically the parent’s way of saying “We are well-to-do and very important”. Such fucking bullshit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* I don’t know what is prompting my mother and father to get married. I never really asked, and I know it’s not really my business. However, I can’t see my mother holding publicity as very important. *shakes her head and sighs* And… you don’t really want something like that, do you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, not really. Why would a Warlock want the world to watch what he’s doing? It casts judgement, and to be honest, I want to send myself to hell without some idiot who doesn’t even know the why or how judging me and screaming about my damnation. I’ve heard it all before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmm… What if I don’t want you to go to hell? *grins and reaches up to run her fingers through his spikes* You don’t really do much to get yourself damnation at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh hey that’s because I was still working on it! We should go back and you should meet my mentor, Zevrost. He is so going to hell. He aspires to it. Then there’s… *becomes quiet, grinning* Ah, phh. You don’t actually need to meet half of those people. *nudges her shoulder* Milena went to bed. Rhy retired to his room. Why don’t you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… Why don’t I go to bed? Perhaps because I have a handsome, sexy elf right next to me. *grins at him* You’re much more fun than anything that I could dream of. *she then shakes her head* Yea, I probably shouldn’t meet many people from your planet. Considering they’ll mostly try to kill me on sight..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs and nods* It’s difficult to meet anyone in the Horde-war state if you’re not a member of their species. It sounds racist but it has kept people safe. It is hard to infiltrate the other side if you can’t even look like them. That doesn’t matter in some cases though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* I’m glad that I haven’t lived in a world like that. I don’t know how you were able to stand it at all. *grins* Though I’m glad that you survived. If you hadn’t, well… you wouldn’t be here, now would you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t know how I stood it but it was every day living for me and we got used to it I guess. It’s just something you deal with. Though do note any civilian situation can degrade into full scale war if only allowed to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Perhaps, but in most wars, you can defect. You can become neutral. Your species doesn’t classify you as holding the beliefs of your leaders… You know.. *shakes her head* It doesn’t matter too much. *yawns and continues to read. However, her eyes soon begin to droop as she becomes tired*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.