Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves out of the room, preparing herbal tea. He carries two cups into the room and sets one down nearby her, sipping on his own* You should probably start thinking about rest for the evening. Just a thought.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves out of the room, preparing herbal tea. He carries two cups into the room and sets one down nearby her, sipping on his own* You should probably start thinking about rest for the evening. Just a thought.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slips down to lay down across the couch as Kalysto leaves to get tea. By the time that he returns, she is nearly completely asleep* Urrr… Maybe… *yawns but doesn’t really bother moving*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs at her and holds his cup in both hands to warm them, sipping on the tea* You should get up and go to bed. Go on, I’m not babysitting you here. *despite the fact the tea is piping hot, he downs it anyway, then sets the cup back on the table, nudging Desiree in the arm* Bed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans* Err… Ok, ok. *yawns and slowly pushes herself up* But only if you come with me. *leans against Kalysto before kissing him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m not tired but I would come to bed and read. *nudges her, getting to his feet* Come on now. You can do it. Get up and we’ll retire to the bedroom. You know you want to. *nudges her shoulder again, then moves off to the room himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yawns once more before getting up. After a moment, she heads up to the bedroom. Soon enough, she makes her way to the bed before laying down. Making herself comfortable in the sheets, she yawns before closing her eyes, clearly drowsy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *props himself up with pillows, then grabs the magic reagents book he was reading, reaching over to pat her arm when she lies down* Good night. I will snooze myself soon. I just want to make myself more tired.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mutters* Mmmm…. That’s alright. Goodnight, my demon warlock. *she yawns once more. Soon enough, she drifts off to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *grins at her* Night. *continues to read from the book until he becomes sleepy himself. He sets it down, then settles into the covers, snuggling up behind Desiree before drifting off to sleep, looking quite pleased and content*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wakes up relatively early, for her, the next morning, that early being around 10 am. Once she is awake, she checks up on both Iris and Alexander to make certain that those two are fed and have their needs taken care of*

Desiree: *shifts about in her sleep. By the time that Kalysto wakes up, she would have wrapped her arms about his chest and laid her head on his shoulder. She has also drooled in her sleep, so his shoulder is a bit wet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *tries to cling onto Jenna at absolutely every opportunity she can, loudly giggling with happiness*

Sephiroth: *is already awake by 10am and at his desk in the Shinra building, bored out of his mind*

Kalysto: *wakes up for the day around the same time, seeming a little grossed out at the wet patch on his shoulder* Bleh… *glances at Desiree, then pushes her head away as he slips out of the covers and out of bed, wandering to the bathroom to take a shower before going to his shop for the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a faint moan as she’s moved. However, she doesn’t complain much more than that. In fact, she just grips onto Kalysto’s pillow and hugs it close to her body as she continues to sleep* Mmmm…

Jenna: *groans at Iris* Girl… You can’t keep on doing this. *shakes her head before chuckling* You know that I have to do things like move my limbs from time to time, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: Mmmmmwhuhh. *pulls on Jenna’s arm, wanting to be lifted up and cuddled. She begins to playfully butt Jenna’s arm with a horn, grinning*

Kalysto: *takes about five or ten minutes in the shower. He rubs himself dry and changes into some reasonably nice modern day dress-clothes, then combs his spikey hair back* See you later, Desiree. If you need me, I will be at the store. *slips out of the room to go to work*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: Mmmmmwhuhh. *pulls on Jenna’s arm, wanting to be lifted up and cuddled. She begins to playfully butt Jenna’s arm with a horn, grinning*

Kalysto: *takes about five or ten minutes in the shower. He rubs himself dry and changes into some reasonably nice modern day dress-clothes, then combs his spikey hair back* See you later, Desiree. If you need me, I will be at the store. *slips out of the room to go to work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as she gives in to Iris’s demands. So, she lifts up the girl before hugging her* Alright, alright, but you’re not going to get your way every single time. *leaning in to rub the tip of her nose against Iris’s she takes the girl to the living room before dropping her in a play pen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *screeches loudly in delight as they rub noses. When she is set down in the play pen, she sits down, looking over at Jenna for a few moments, silently making grabby hand motions at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and shakes her head* Girl, you’re two years old. Start using words. *steps away* I need to check up on y our brother. Stay put. Play. *She then moves into Alexander’s room so that she can pick up the boy that is quickly approaching one year of age*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *sits down in the play pen and sighs, then shuffles into the corner, picking up two stuffed animals and begins to chatter to herself as she imitates the stuffed animals speaking to each other*

Rhyderi: *moves into the doorway of Desiree’s bedroom, looking quite concerned* Desiree? Can you wake up and come with me? Kalysto’s hybrid offspring is unwell.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Returns with Alexander and sets him down in the playpen as well. She then looks at Iris before nodding* Good girl. Now, what would you like to eat this morning, hm?

Alexander: *releases a large yawn as he’s set down. He then pushes himself up before waddling over to Iris so that he can take one of the stuffed animals* Mmmm..

Desiree: *Releases a drawn out groan before opening her eyes* Huh? Sick…? *sighs up and rubs her eyes. It’s clear that her mind isn’t working quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You really need to come in and have a look…. she’s very lethargic and overheated. I don’t know how to explain it to be honest with you. She’s quiet and not very active or happy. Just get out and come look, OK?

Iris: *wiggles one of the stuffed animals, then tries to give one of them to him* Heeah.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *grins as the animal is wiggled in front of him. He then reaches out to hug onto it* Mmmm… Yay! *giggles then begins to swing around the stuffed animal once he has a grip on it*

Jenna: *sighs* Girl, pay attention. What do you want to eat?

Desiree: *blinks* Sick… *shakes her head before sliding out of bed. She groans then waves Rhyderi away* Give me just a moment to get something decent on. Then… I’ll check her. *moves intot he bathroom, taking care of toilet business*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *goes back into Milena’s bedroom and scoops her out of the cot, cradling her in his arms. She flops miserably in them and keeps her head down, whimpering* *”It seems to be an ordinary flu.”*

Iris: *looks up at Jenna and blinks before squeaking out* Toast! TOAST, TOAST TOAST!! *loudly screams with happiness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps at all the noise. She then shakes her head and groans* Ok, but next time, don’t yell like that. Go that? No yelling. I can hear you just fine without the screaming. *she then heads into the kitchen and grabs some bread. After frowning at it, she spots the toaster and places it in. Still not used to how to cook food for the children, she sets the toaster on the highest setting before popping in the bread*

Desiree: *finishes up soon enough. Once done in the bathroom and bedroom, she moves over to Rhyderi before frowning at Milena* How does a dragon get sick? I’ve never been sick before… *shakes her head before reaching out to take Milena* Zulmire knows how to heal things, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *flattens his brows at Desiree, as if she is missing somebody absolutely blatantly obvious* I’m a Paladin.

Iris: *tries to climb out of the crib, wanting to get to the food. She loudly whimpers as she can’t quite manage to climb out. She begins to jiggle the bars like a prisoner would the bars. She makes a grizzling sound afterwards and sits down again, upset* Mom…

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.