Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I haven’t even started yet. I can’t even get NEAR her. *hands Desiree the shampoo* Here, you try. I can’t get anywhere with her. *grumbles* See what you can do. *steps back and folds his arms*

Milena: *is content to play in the water, and begins lightly splashing her hands in it, giggling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* No, Kalysto. *she then sets the shampoo to the side. Before pointing to a no-tears formula* Use that. And you do this. It’ll do both of you good if you learn how to give her a bath.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glares slightly* I know how to give her a bath. Set her down in the water and put soap in it. Then let her soak. But try making her do anything… let alone sit there while you try to wash her hair. *takes the shampoo bottle and approaches Milena again, getting growled at anew* Told you.

Milena: *glares at the shampoo bottle and continues to growl, not liking it or trusting it at all based on past experiences*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head at both of them* Ignore the growling. Now, be gentle and don’t get any of it in her eyes. She’ll settle down once she realizes that this is harmless. You’ll see. *she nods* Go ahead, Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs and places some soap in his hands. He tries to pat it into Milena’s hair, trying to hold the girl still when she squirms away from him aggressively, not wanting to have her hair washed. He firmly holds her shoulder much to her dismay, sighing as he rubs the shampoo in, lathering up her hair*

Milena: Mmmmm!! *tries to get away from Kalysto, making loud upset sounds* Nnn…. mmmm!! *begins to loudly cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Just ignore the crying for now, Kalysto. She’s doing it just to try to get her way. Just let her cry herself out. *she reaches in to hold Milena still as well. She also gives Kalysto encouraging nods* Like I said, be careful about getting any in her eyes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *mutters* This isn’t very fun for either of us…. *continues to wash the girl’s hair, then scoops his hands up and begins to rinse it off* After this she can get out. She’s clean, you can dry her off if you want, and put her in bed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto* Or, you could do it. *shakes her head* It won’t be long until I will be resting quite a bit and recovering. You know that. You should do these things now while you can have my help rather than panicing when you can’t get any help at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I have been at the shop, and running around for you.. you really want me to do this as well? *sighs lightly, then nods* Alright… *continues to rinse off Milena’s hair despite her protests. Once that is done, he takes her out of the bath altogether and promptly wraps a towel around her so he can vigorously rub her dry* At least you smell so much better now. *glances around the room* Can you get me those ear bud things?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ear bud things? Hmm… *tilts her head as she tries to figure out what Kalysto is talking about. After a moment, she moves to the medicine cabinet so that she can pull out the closest thing that she can think of that fits the description of “ear bud things”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *watches Desiree for a few moments, then flicks his ears back* You know those things on sticks that you put down your ears to clean them? *pokes at Milena’s ears, then frowns* She’s really not going to like it. Actually…. yeah, don’t bother… I’m pretty sure the ears keep themselves clean. *continues drying the small girl off, yelping lightly as he laxes the towel and she runs away* Oh great… *sighs in irritation*

Milena: *dashes out of the room, still utterly naked, then runs away to hide behind the nearest piece of furniture*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, cotton swabs. *Shakes her head at him* Yea, I know what you’re talking about. *she grabs a box and brings them over to Kalysto just in time to watch Milena run off. She then shakes her head before patting Kalysto’s back* I’m not going to run after her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why not? Do you want me to get her? I guess I could. *sighs* Kids… I never recall doing anything as silly as that. *takes the box of cotton swabs and walks out of the room, glaring* Milena, get here, now. *folds his arms* I’m not even slightly kidding.

Milena: *continues to hide, giggling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Why not? *frowns* Do I need to buy you one of those pregancy suits just so you know what it’s like to run around like this? *Shakes her head then sighs* Anyway, the two of you need to bond. And Rhyderi can probably help you two-team her. *Smirks* Unless you’re suggesting that she can outsmart two full-grown males.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stays still, saying nothing. Then, very slowly, he wanders up on Milena, grabbing her by surprise. He ignores Milena’s protests and carries her into her bedroom, setting the girl down on her changing table, placing a diaper on her before placing her in clothes for the evening. He sets her over his shoulder so she can calm down again, hating the fact that there is screaming going on right next to his sensitive ears* *”I’m not even going to go there with that one, Desiree.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Good.~ *sighs then heads back to the couch so that she can resume reading* ~If you want a suggestion, I’d say give her candy if she calms down. That will help encourage her to stay with good behavior.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I thought bribery was a bad thing. They will work out that it is especially bad if they have to be rewarded with prizes.”* *pats the girl’s back, then sets her down in her crib, pulling the covers over her. He then steps out of the room and turns the light off, shutting the door* Whew… *flinches at the crying that occurs seconds afterwards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Bribery is bad. Giving a reward for good behavior, that’s different. It’s called positive reinforcement. I used to do it for my siblings all the time. Just don’t do it too much.~ *She then shakes her head as she hears the crying. However, rather than head to the crib, she just reads the book on Thalassian*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sits down on the lounge also, ignoring the crying* She just wants an excuse to stay up. *picks up the remote and turns the TV on to watch, idly flipping channels before he settles on a show about manufacturing of various things*

Rhyderi: She may actually want some attention. *leans against the wall, then smirks at Kalysto and whaps him on the head before walking into Milena’s room to settle her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Flips through the book for a bit, trying to pick out words. She then slowly states out* “You brother drink milk from carton. Stay away.” *frowns* Yea… I still need a lot of work on this stuff… *sighs then moves to lean against Kalysto. Once comfortable, she resumes reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: “My brother is also a closet homosexual. He just doesn’t know it yet.” *chuckles loudly and grins, continuing to flip channels* Don’t worry too much. It’s a fluid language with similar grammar to common-speak. It’s Orcish you’ll find a pain. If I were to use the Orcish grammar to what you call “English”….. speak like make no sense, yes. *grins* I don’t even know if I would teach it to Milly.

Rhyderi: *cuddles Milena in his arms, quite open in his affection with her due to the fact he is not being watched. He lulls the youth into sleepiness, then sets her down again, sneaking out of the room to leave her to rest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and stares at Kalysto* Umm… Your brother is a closet something…. *Shakes her head* I don’t think that last word is even in this book. *She flips through it, trying to find anything that looks similar to what Kalysto was saying*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at the table, then moves to his feet, picking up a Common To Thalassian dictionary. He walks back over to the couch and drops it in her lap, sitting back next to her* Look up “huso’adore”. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* I’m going to regret looking this up, aren’t I? *she takes the book anyway and flips through it. She has a bit of difficulty, since she’s still getting used to the elven alphabet. However, once she finds the word, she frowns at Kaysto before playfully whacking the back of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *chuckles lightly, not seeming to mind at all* Oh don’t worry too much. Just don’t say it to his face, because he’ll get quite upset with you. He may even leave. We need the free babysitting anyway.

Rhyderi: *flicks an ear from the kitchen, having been listening in on it the entire time. He makes a silent huffing noise and picks up the milk carton, carrying it off with him to the spare bedroom*

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.