Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 682 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“The reasoning of the dinner would be to pleasure you and make you feel good,” Jenna corrected Sephiroth. “No where did I say that I wouldn’t be going. And… I CAN eat human food. I have done it before. And what makes you think that I am a foreigner to the mating habits of humans that are labeled as romance? I have not lived over three and a half centuries in a cardboard box, you know.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I wasn’t trying to imply that, but it hardly seems like something you would enjoy engaging in.” Sephiroth admitted aloud. “If you want to be taken out to a restaurant, I can do that.. I know there is something you would want to eat.” He paused to think for a moment. “Raw steak perhaps?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I swear… How the hell can you be renown as the greatest strategist of your time?” Jenna shook her head at Sephiroth. “I offered the dinner. I made the invitation. I will be taking you to dinner, Seph. Meaning, I will pick the restaurant. Now, am I to take your statements to indicate that you have agreed to this plan, hm?”

Jenna slipped away from Sephiroth so that she could pick up her phone and begin dialing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled heavily at Jenna and moved off the lounge. “I have agreed to this plan but I’m saying that it seems quite out of character for you. Not that it matters, why wouldn’t I pick up the opportunity to dine with my mate?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“If you think this is out of character for me, you don’t know me as well as you think you do, Seph,” Jenna slowly shook her head in a patronizing manner. “Tsk, tsk. And here I thought you’d be used to my random decisions by now. I guess I’ll just need to teach you better, hm?”

Smirking, Jenna finished setting up a reservation for them at an expensive french restaurant that she had heard the lawyer friend of Dimitri’s mention from time to time. All she really knew was that it was by the shore and expensive. However, she didn’t care about details such as she had no idea what the restaurant served.

Once she was done, she moved over to Sephiroth’s side. “So, shall we go to your cycle, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“My cycle?” Sephiroth raised a brow. “Do you really want to go there with that thing? I mean, I like to use it, but… taking it to a fancy restaurant? This is the ShinRa Building. We can get a limousine there if you are so inclined.” He gave her a gentle shrug of his shoulders. “Which would you prefer?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, but I don’t get the excuse to tightly grope your abdomen in a limousine, now do I?” Jenna countered. “And you wouldn’t be driving it. However, you may decide since you would or would not be driving.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shrugged once again, not seeming to be bothered either way. “I don’t mind which one we do. I suppose the motorcycle allows me to set my own pace.” He headed for the door. “Let’s be on our way then, mmm?” He headed for the door, his expression turning into a slow amused grin.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It also permits for me to do terribly ‘naughty’ things to your back,” a slow smile graced Jenna’s lips as she responded. “Of course, I’ll have to hold back so you don’t send us into a tree. What a pity. Unless you think that you can manage to maintain the ‘nothing can affect me’ attitude of your youth.”

Jenna chuckled to herself as she followed Sephiroth to the parking lot. Once they reached his bike, she waited for him to get on before she slid on to tightly press up against his back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a short noise of amusement as he headed out to the parking lot. He headed out to his motorcycle and hopped on before he started it up, smirking to himself rather suddenly about the obnoxious loud noise that it made.

*”What time is the reservation for anyway?”* He asked telepathically, mostly because it was easier to communicate that way, rather than yell over the loud racket that was currently echoing through the parking lot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna pressed her nose against the base of Sephiroth’s neck, taking in a deep breath of his scent. She didn’t mind that his bike was loud. She was more than used to it by now. Anyway, she doubted that Sephiroth would be able to sanely handle dealing with a less powerful motor.

~The reservation is at seven thirty. Do tell me if I am putting too much pressure on you. You do have a hole through your chest, after all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Seven thirty?”* Sephiroth snorted. *”We might as well go home first. That’s quite some time away… Oh well.”* With that, he rocketed out of the car-parking building and out onto the street. He sped off down the road, taking a detour on the way home so he could abuse the fact that he was riding for a little while.

*”I’ll complain if you start hurting me. Until then, hang on.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Or, alternatively, we could go to the beach that isn’t too far from this restaurant thing,~ Jenna suggested to her mate. ~Less children to ruin the mood there, hm?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Yes, the beach is relatively quiet.”* He nodded. *”Hold on.”*

Sephiroth chuckled to himself as he performed a sudden and aggressive 180° turn on the road. The bike’s tyres skittered dangerously and smouldered, but the rider kept the vehicle controlled and steady as he rotated it around to the other side of the line. Without even stopping, he zoomed off the way he had come.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grinned as Sephiroth aggressively turned his bike. She didn’t even release a yelp of surprise, for she loved this type of driving.

“Heh, think you’re a good driver, huh? I wonder how fast you can get us to the beach,” Jenna teased.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised a brow as he turned his head back to glance back at Jenna, not seeming to care that his eyes were no longer on the road ahead. “Oh-ho,” He smirked suddenly, “Is that a challenge?”

He turned his attention back to the road once again and hadn’t noticed the fact that the motorcycle had veered onto the wrong side of the road. He casually swerved around a car travelling in the opposite direction, before returning to the proper side again.

He stabbed the throttle with his foot, making the bike accelerate to top-speed as he raced off towards the beach.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Of course it is a challenge,” Jenna purred into Sephiroth’s back. Even though she clearly saw him veering to the side, she didn’t say a word. She wanted to see his abilities, no matter what the circumstances, and she was quite pleased that Sephiroth was able to easily recover from his slip.

“You call this speed?” Jenna yawned in a playful manner as she rubbed the man’s abdomen. However, she didn’t let go of Sephiroth and remained pressed up against him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted and merely zoomed down the road with the bike’s engines screaming with objection as he kept the throttle down. He continued to steer and approached the beach not long afterwards, and then without any warning whatsoever, he hit the brakes – HARD.
    To prevent himself and Jenna from being flipped over the handlebars, he used his psychic abilities like a shield-wall, using opposing force to hold both him and her back while the tyres smouldered and spewed smoke across the road.

The bike came to a halt neatly on the sidewalk. Sephiroth gave Jenna a rather victorious and arrogant smirk.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna was forced to press herself even more against Sephiroth as he slammed onto the brakes. However, the only sign of discomfort she gave was a slight gritting of her teeth. Once the bike had settled down, she grinned at her mate, for she could clearly see his pride written all over his face.

“You do know how to get my heart racing,” she quipped as she jumped off the bike. “I always did like a man who knew he had skills and wasn’t afraid to use them.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth spoke in a very low quiet voice, his tone almost predatory in nature. “I don’t need the bike to get your heart racing, dear.”

With a casual smirk, he wiggled out from his mate’s grip and kicked the bike-stand down. Once he was satisfied with the current position of the motorcycle, he strode away from it altogether and headed for the beach.

“We certainly have a lot of beach to utilise here on the island…” He hummed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, it is an island, Seph,” Jenna shook her head in a mocking manner. “Of course it has a lot of beach. Just some of it has sand and some of it has rocks.”

Suddenly, Jenna dashed toward one of the rocky cliffs that overlooked the ocean. Deciding to challenge her mate, she deftly leapt up the slippery slope of the cliff before she finally sat down at the top.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised his brows as he watched his mate’s sudden departure. With a broad grin on his face, he took off after her. The silver-haired General moved with both expertise and grace as he leaped up the cliff-slope, his feet managing to find small footings and rocks as he moved.

He stood on the top beside her not too long afterwards, and then turned his attention towards the ocean.

“There’s a storm coming in…” He mumbled aloud to himself as he eyed off the clouds.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Always the best time to view the water, just before the storm hits,” Jenna mused before she moved closer to Sephiroth. “And I must admit, I’m impressed. For a man with big feet and a bullet hole through his chest, you just performed spectacularly.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Big feet do not necessarily make one stupid or ungraceful.” Sephiroth purred out as he casually flicked at his left bang, moving it away from his eyes. It was a very vain gesture and he damn-well knew it. “My chest hurts, but I can deal with it on this occasion. To be honest, I think I’m trying to impress you. By the sounds of things, I succeeded.”

“I suppose you’ll be wanting us to watch the storm roll in now, hmm?” He teasingly raised a brow at her. “Oh, if I must.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“No, but it does make it harder for one to safely put weight on minimal space. Not that I mind a single bit of your anatomy,” Jenna leaned in to kiss the side of her mate’s neck. “And no, I doubt we can do that. We do have a dinner reservation after all.”

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.