Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 682 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was humoured by Wesker’s reaction. When his arm was grabbed and he saw the palm coming at his face, he latched both hands onto Wesker’s arm. In the same movement, he laxed the standing-tension on his legs and attempted to use Wesker’s arm like a pendulum as he dropped to the floor and swung down beside him. Once on the ground, he kicked out with his foot and attempted to strike out at his opponent’s groin-area.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker snarled in frustration as he found himself actually being tossed to the floor. Few had managed to do that to him since his death and rebirth. However, this man actually reacted in time and possessed enough strength to accomplish the task.

“Impressive…,” he admitted as he used his speed to roll out of Sephiroth’s range and get back to his feet. As he stood up, he brushed off the sleeves of his jacket as in a taunt to get Sephiroth to continue to attack him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth moved to his feet once more and dusted off his coat, pretending to not pay attention to the other. “Yes, it is rather impressive, isn’t it.” He responded casually as he began to pace away from the other, turning his back to him now. “Is this data-collection process complete now? We are both very busy, I am sure.”

He turned his head subtly, watching Wesker through the edge of his peripheral vision, half expecting to be shot at again. It didn’t matter now though, for he was fully expecting it to happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, I have adequate data to start analyzing for now,” Wesker cools replied. “Though I will have to gather more data at another time to determine why there are certain discrepancies between your daughter and yourself.”

Wesker flicked his hand in the door, almost looking regal about it. “You may leave and return to your work.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted in reply. He would have said something to the man, but in truth he wanted to get out of there as soon as he could. He returned to his office a short time later, feeling irritated with the day’s events. He sat at his desk and resumed work, though he was already in the the mind to send all of it to the Urban Development department.

Wesker had been right – it wasn’t his job.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna looked up from her desk as Sephiroth passed by her, for she quickly noticed the scent of blood coming off of him. A deep frown formed on her lips as she shot to her feet to quickly follow after Sephiroth.

“You’re hurt,” the sorceress proclaimed from his doorway before she reached back to lock the door.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth glanced up at Jenna and scowled. He turned his attention towards the wall as he looked away from her and he made a disapproving sound.

“Yes, I suppose you could say that. I wasn’t paying attention when data was being gathered. I got careless. Then I was called ‘old’.” He made a loud insulted snort at that one.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna quickly strode to Sephiroth’s side before she bent down to inspect him. She quickly found the hole in his coat. Frowning, she bent down to inspect the healing wound.

“Data was being gathered? And who called you old? You’re not making much sense, Seph,” Jenna muttered as she looked over his wound.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Our new Science Department head called me old…” He snorted. “He was the one gathering data. He was the one who shot me. And he was the one who called me old.” Sephiroth was irritated now. “He is the only one I’ve met with this morning – surely you knew that.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Heh, Seph, I don’t think you have much to worry about there. Even though that man looks to be in his thirties, I know he’s over fifty,” Jenna patted the top of her mate’s head to reassure him as she continued to look over the wound. “At least it’s healing…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“it is…” Sephiroth muttered in agreement of Jenna’s observation. “It is healing but it hasn’t grazed any vital areas. If it had, I’d probably already be dead. I’m sure of it.” He made another irritated snarl as he tried to focus on his leftover workload. “I can’t believe he dared to shoot me… and call me old…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth’s words. “One day, you’re going to get old enough to no longer care that you are being called old. Now… why did you even let yourself get shot? You must be getting soft.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hissed aggressively in protest. He glared directly up at Jenna now, and made a sound to express the fact that he was not in the least bit happy with what she had just said.

“I don’t know why I let myself be shot. I’m not losing my touch – I know I’m not. I paid attention to him very closely and dodged every other bullet. Easily, I might add.” He made a fist and slammed it down onto the desk. “I got careless. That’s all I can think of.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It only takes one moment of weakness to bring down a titan, Seph,” Jenna softly advised her mat in her usual semi-cryptic manner. “You of all people should know that.”

Leaning down closer to Sephiroth, she eyed his wound once more. After a moment of inspection, the sorceress suddenly stood up to leave the office. “I shall return.”

Thus, the woman vanished for a good half hour. When Jenna finally returned, she entered her mate’s office without knocking. She held a bundle of purple-leaved herbs in her hands.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth watched Jenna leave and went back to work. He didn’t look up when she had returned but gave her a grunt of acknowledgement. He did look up however, when he smelled the scent of the herbs that she had brought in.

“Where did you get those from?” He frowned, already not liking the look of them very much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna didn’t bother answering Sephiroth’s inquiry. Instead, she set the herbs down at the corner of his desk before she grabbed one of the leaves to crush it up in her palms. Once she had thoroughly mashed the leaf into a mush-like pulp, she reached into Sephiroth’s coat to press the paste into Seph’s wound.

“This will sting,” Jenna barely warned Sephiroth as she pressed the paste into the wound.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth’s eyes widened and he gritted his teeth. ‘Sting’ was an understatement – it felt like Jenna was pressing a white-hot poker into the wound in his chest. He promptly grabbed at the desk, his grip vice-like as he sat out the pain. It felt worse than the initial gun-shot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna paid no heed to the way that Sephiroth cringed under her administration. While she had no reason to want to harm her husband, she wanted to help him heal. She knew full well that the herb that she was using would fight off any infection and speed up healing.

So, she pulled at Sephiroth’s coat to reveal the exit wound as she grabbed another leaf. Instead of crush this one, she chewed on it to get the result she needed before she pressed the paste into the exit wound as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth leaned forwards when Jenna decided to work on his back. The pain was still coursing through his front, and so when the paste was applied to his back he didn’t seem as bothered the second time around for he knew it was coming.

“Thank you…” He managed through gritted teeth. “I would have ignored it… but that may have proven stupid, especially if somebody decided to send me to the emergency room…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna nodded as she straightened up. “You’re welcome, my love. Though we both know that you wouldn’t have needed any emergency rooms. You’ve had worse wounds, I’m certain.”

She licked her lips to cleans the plant juice from her chin and mouth. Though the juices tasted horrible, she didn’t make a noise of disgust.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head in agreement. He sat up once she had finished with him and made a harsh coughing sound as he felt the plant substance burning inwards. It was beginning to agitate his chest, but he could tolerate it.

“I have… and then there’s the fatal ones I’ve survived through also…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“War and battle has never been kind,” Jenna acknowledged as she sat at the edge of Sephiroth’s desk. “No good warrior leaves unscathed by the knowledge of pain and suffering. No good warrior bemoans these pains either.”

She absently massaged the side of Sephiroth’s head as she spoke. For the time being, she felt no need to return to her desk. Instead, she scanned over the papers on Sephiroth’s desk.

“That ship is about to fall on our heads, isn’t it?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth just sat there, feeling calm and content in the presence of his mate. He let her massage his head once he had ensured that his door was properly closed. He nodded in response to her words, and made a tired sighing sound after she had finished her question.

“Yes.” He stated plainly. “The ship nearly as big as one of the islands – the rigs needed to permanently mount it have cost an enormous amount. They haven’t even been stress-tested and that ship drops within the week.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmmm… There’s a number of “alien” creatures on that ship. You know that the humans are likely to act with fear and anger when they finally begin to mingle,” Jenna commented. “The tension has been avoided so far since they’ve been up there. It will be nothing like that they have toward us. We look human, they don’t… Humans always fear what they don’t understand. And what they fear, they try to destroy.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled deeply in irritation. “There’s laws in place to prevent that. If they want to cause trouble, they will shortly find themselves deported. I need to make a public announcement before the end of this week about that ship, so I will mention it.”

He put his head down on the desk in-front of him. “There is so much work to do…”

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.