Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 682 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi had managed the near to impossible over the past half a year, for she had originally thought that she couldn’t keep the Halcyon in the atmosphere for a month more than her original meeting with the General of ShinRa. However, here she was, still managing to keep it just barely functional in the air. The captain had given in and requested supplies from damaged nuclear fascilities and the like, which had managed to keep the engine running at minimal power. Still, time was short.

The designated spot was nearly ready, and she knew that the ship had to land. By the estimations of the construction crews below, they needed three more days, so she felt like she could delay that long. With luck, the engines wouldn’t fail on her in that time and force her to land the ship.

Meanwhile, in the ShinRa offices, Albert Wesker had commandeered one of the holorooms meant for combat simulation for the military forces. He had to admit, he was rather impressed by the technology that was at his new employer’s disposal. Never in his over fifty years of life had he imagined that such things as hard-light particle holograms could exist.

However, he was not in the room to admire the scenery. He had scheduled his meeting with Sephiroth that day, and he had every intention of evaluating the results of the Jenova project which he had read over.

Thus, the blonde tyrant impatiently drummed his fingers against his upper arms as he leaned against the wall opposite the doorway. He awaited the General’s appearance with a stern frown on his face.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was up to his ears in construction paperwork. With the permanent docking of the city-sized Halcyon cruiser, a suitable landing zone was needed so the ship could be parked properly without incident. Such a task had meant organising a construction operation of monumental proportions. Besides permanent racking for the ship, he had also needed support to hold the entire structure in place, which had meant commissioning large constructions that were similar to oil-rigs. That alone had presented drama, at least until he had found offshore companies willing to assist in the giant project. Now that it was truly under way and near completion, the General found himself signing off hundreds of reports and safety-checks.

He wasn’t very happy about it either. He knew he had something to attend today, but he was just too busy right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker’s eyes glowed with anger as he glared at the doorway then at the watch on his right wrist. He did not enjoy waiting, nor did he particularly like wasting his time. Gritting his teeth in repressed rage, the tyrant reached down to pull out his smartphone and smoothly flipped it open.

Within moments, Sephiroth’s cellphone was ringing. Once the silver-haired general picked up, Wesker coldly drawled, “I see that tardiness is a pattern with you, General. I do hope that you are not pleasuring yourself with your fairer half again.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth picked up the phone. Before he had a chance to say anything, he heard the smooth voice of the male on the other end. He made a sharp hiss of reply and growled out his next set of words.

“I am in the office!” He snarled. “If you have been paying attention to the news recently, there is a giant ship which is going to dock here in on the island. I’ve been spending the past few months preparing for this, and my City Planning efforts will not be wasted for some silly training exercise!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“General,” Wesker’s voice hardened as he sneered at the doorway in lieu of having the actual man before him, “that is hardly a new development, is it not? My sources showed that the situation with the ship above the city has been going on for over half a year as was mentioned in the meeting we both attended earlier this week.

“Furthermore, you are not the head of urban development. Is it not your job to simply insure that no citizenry became hurt. Not that it matters, you knew of the situation when you made this appointment. If would be expedient that you follow through with your obligations properly.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“While not the head of Urban Development, this is not just a task for them. You see…” Sephiroth was scowling now, “That ship contains an entire city of battle-ready citizens. It is imperative that we add them to our population. By chance we have gained a powerful ally, and by our efforts we will keep them. I was personally asked to assist in the construction of this project. I shall not fail now.”

He grunted. “I will be late for our sparring session, if that is what you wanted. I have to finish this.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Some of us believe in time management, General,” the blonde sarcastically replied. “Next time, it would be imperative to employ the skill.”

Not wasting another word, Wesker flicked his phone off. Grunting in agitation, the man left the combat simulation room so that he could go over the data he had already retrieved from the general’s daughter earlier that week.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a humoured sound at Wesker’s ire. He hung the phone up and resumed working. He had a lot to get through, but decided that because he was already late, he would finish up what he was doing in the immediate.

He left the office shortly afterwards and dialled the man’s number again. “Are you still interested in our appointment? If not, I can take an early lunch.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker grunted in annoyance as his phone rang, for the noise disturbed him from his research. Still, the man flicked the phone open and professionally responded, “Yes? Very well, Sephiroth. Be there in seven minutes. If you are not there in that time, I will be less than pleased.”

Thus, the tyrant loaded the research data that he had been analyzing onto his laptop before he returned to the combat simulation room. As he waited for Sephiroth to arrive, the blonde continued to pour over the combat data that he had received from testing Seres.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was in the combat simulation room within the next five minutes. Despite the fact he could’ve just teleported there, he chose to walk as it was more useful for him to do. When he arrived in the area, he folded his arms and stood in the doorway.

“What exactly do you wish to discuss?” He grunted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker tilted his head to look at Sephiroth as the silver-haired man entered the room. After releasing a non-commital hum, the man set his laptop on a ledge next to him before he moved in closer to the ShinRa general.

“As it is my duty to formulate a new serum for your SOLDIER program, I need to analyze combat data from the previous results of the project. So, let us start with reaction speed, hm?” Wesker calmly explained before he whipped out his samauri edge to shoot it with Sephiroth’s chest as the aim. If the man dodged, Wesker would simply adjust his aim and continue the assault.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made his way across to the other man when he spoke. The sound he made was of irritation as he stood in front of him, and he shook his head to express his unhappiness.

“Reaction speed? Wha–” Sephiroth was cut off immediately when he felt the white hot pain of a gun round explode in his chest at point-blank range. He was knocked off his feet by the blast and he was only vaguely aware of the fact that his back had crashed against the ground as he stared up at the ceiling.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“That was disappointing,” Wesker frowned down at Sephiroth. “Even your precious daughter was able to leap out of the way in time to avoid any serious damage, General.”

Shaking his head, the blonde circled around Sephiroth. “Well, I suppose we’ll start with recovery speed first instead then.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth struggled to a sitting position, loudly hissing as he felt the hot trickle of blood down his chest. He wasn’t entirely sure what the bullet had struck, but intense pain ripped through his thoracic cavity and every breath took some effort.

“How the hell am I supposed to… dodge that… I didn’t even know you were going to…” He coughed up blood and forced himself to his feet, a loud snarl suddenly escaping him. “You shot at my daughter!?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker continued to circle around Sephiroth, not too concerned about the actual wound. The man had not shot to kill, so he was certain that Sephiroth would recover.

“Yes, I performed the same tests that I shall put you through on your daughter. I already am very familiar with what your dear wife is capable. It is amazing what nature can accomplish,” the blonde explained. “Do not worry, no harm came to your precious daughter. She left with only a few scrapes and bruises. However, the results were interesting. I wonder, is it the DNA of your wife that made her able to react to the attack or do your abilities and edge just wane with age?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was livid with rage now. Wesker had just called him old and he was deeply insulted. He charged at the other man and attempted to punch him square in the face.

“Why did they hire you!?” He snarled in anger. “Go back to where you came from!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker grunted as he was hit in the face, sending his sunglasses to the floor. The man furiously glared at Sephiroth before he dashed back, seeming to teleport to a new spot.

“They hired me, General,” the tyrant seethed, “because I am the best in my field. Now, do try to remain professional. We are not enemies here.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Listen to yourself – try to remain professional… do you think shooting me in the chest is professional?” The Silver-Haired General made a loud angry hissing sound and stood back towards the door once again. He pulled on the lapel of his coat to expose the gun-shot wound in his chest.

Although it hurt him immensely to do so, he poked a finger into the wound in an attempt to pry the bullet out. When he found nothing, he narrowed his eyes and reached behind himself, growling as he found a hole in the back of his coat also.

“Damn…” He hissed. “Shot right through… I should be dead. Why am I not dead yet?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“If I had wanted to kill you, General,” Wesker calmly explained as he paced toward his fallen sunglasses, intending to reclaim them, “I would not have needed a gun. I told you from the start of this exercise, this is about combat data so that I can know what the results of the late Professor Hojo’s work managed to obtain. Now, do be a good boy and cooperate.”

After reaching down to retrieve his sunglasses, the man whipped out his gun again and fired at Sephiroth, fully intending to see how fast the man could dodge.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was on the ball this time and easily moved aside from the bullet after he heard the shot ring out into the room. He stepped aside three feet, his eyes heavily fixated and glaring at the other man.

“How long is this going to take?” He snarled. “How much data do you need?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The blonde smirked at Sephiroth. “Ah, so you can dodge bullets. I was starting to worry.”

Without bothering to actually answer the general’s answe4r, the man continued to fire at Sephiroth until his clip ran out. He kept aiming for the torso, though he kept his aim non-lethal. If Sephiroth ever came close to swing at the tyrant, he’d dash to the side in an attempt to avoid damage.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled as he dodged around the room, soon feeling confident enough to add some flair to his movements. There were a few twists and complete rotations in his steps as he moved, and he smirked in amusement once Wesker’s clip had run out completely.

“All I needed was the warning.” He gave the other a very arrogant smug grin.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Pity, your wife never needed a warning,” Wesker coldly replied as he reached into his coat to procure a new clip for his gun. The man would seem to be an open target as he reloaded his gun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snarled once more at the man and continued to dodge out of the way. He sprang over a few bullets as he approached the other man, and soon got in close enough to attempt teasing him. He reached out and shoved at his shoulder, and then attempted to trip him up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker reacted nearly instantaneously as Sephiroth’s hand brushed against his shoulder. The blonde promptly dropped the clip that he had been loading into his gun before he gripped yanked on Sephiroth’s outstretched arm. Meanwhile, he holstered his gun before he twisted around in an attempt to first smash the bottom of his palm into Sephiroth’s chin then circle around to flip Sephiroth onto the ground. The blonde clearly moved with discipline that indicated that he had been well trained in hand-to-hand combat.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.