Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 682 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph, there’s always been laws for this and that. Does that ever stop the hatred and fear and pain and destruction? No,” Jenna scathingly seethed. “At least the leaders of this land are not of the lowly inbred sycophantic natures that have instilled so much genocide on this planet.”

As Sephiroth lowered his head, she simply moved her hand to scratch the back of his scalp instead. However, her agitation toward human nature made her hand movements a bit on the rough side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was frowning as Jenna roughly massaged his scalp. Although he didn’t initially comment, he didn’t like it when she did it this rough. After a few minutes of tolerating it however, he reached up to gently bat her hand away.

“You’re right – the leaders of this collective are not the same as some of the leaders of nations in the past.” He snorted, almost seeming offended at being compared to such. “We have a small population, and thus intolerance can be more easily managed. I was serious about the deportation comment.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snarled as Sephiroth batted her away. So, she mocking batted his hand in response before she removed her hand to cross both her arms across her chest.

“Hrmph, yes, I know that you’re serious about it. However, I doubt the fear of deportation will stop the stupidity of humanity,” Jenna conceded. “At least the six billion number has been cut down quite a bit. I am certain it’s barely one billion now.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It won’t stop the stupidity of the species as a whole, no.” Sephiroth looked quite irritated. “But I’m not dealing with the species as a whole am I? I’m talking about this island – that’s all I was ever talking about. I do not care about those who are not here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You’re dealing with humans that are part of humanity and have human ways,” Jenna snarled out at Sephiroth, for she wasn’t appreciating his attitude. “Hence, my statements concerning their natures still remain true. Humans have not changed in thousands of years. I doubt they changed now.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“As I have already said, I am dealing with the citizens of this island.” Sephiroth snarled in irritation. “Not humanity as a whole. Thus, I will deal with those who are here. I do not care what their attitudes and impulses are. If they cannot behave, they will be ejected. It is just that simple.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“And the citizens of this island are in a large majority, human!” Jenna snapped at Sephiroth. “Humans do as humans do. You know this as well as I do. Hrmph.”

Jenna gritted her teeth, really irritated that Sephiroth was arguing with her on the matter. “I don’t trust them, no matter what laws they are supposed to follow. Humans never do what they are supposed to do!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth moved to his feet. He was tired of discussing the subject now. “I don’t care.” He stated flatly. “It’s very simple – if the population of this island wants to ignore the equal-citizen policy and laws in place, then they will be ejected. I have no time or tolerance for the narrow-minded.”

He headed across the room to the filing cabinet and then began to sort through it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Or I’ll just kill them,” Jenna muttered under her breath, not joking around at all on the matter. Despite her mate’s agitation, she refused to budge from his desk. Instead, she just glared at the floor and silently seethed over how Sephiroth was fighting against her knowledge of humans.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It would not do to kill them.” Sephiroth’s voice was calm as he sifted through the files. “Would that make you any better than some of the figures in history? No, it would not. Push them off the island and let them languish and survive elsewhere. They will not get far.”

He sighed quietly and shook his head as he stopped. “Look – I know you are irritated, but I am confident in the population we have. And I would prefer the people of this island to be kept alive if at all possible. We have the opportunity to become the most economically powerful nation on the planet. Let us set an example for the rest of the planet by keeping only those who accept everyone.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It does perfectly fine to kill them. Kill or be killed, that is the natural order of things,” Jenna grumbled out. “Anyway, I already assisted said historical figures, so I care not if I am better or worse. I was hired by Adolph Hitler for a few years… then killed the entire troop I was assigned to assist once we found our objective…” Jenna darkly chuckled as she recalled that particular event. “No, it matters not to me what humans think of me. They try to kill me or my kin, I kill them first.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth rolled his eyes at Jenna’s statement and resumed flipping through files. He pulled out a large one containing the Halcyon’s blue-prints and then began to lay them out onto the desk.

“Then it is probably fortunate for all of us that you are a secretary and not the head of a Development department…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna narrowed her eyes at Sephiroth. “I am your assistant, not a secretary.” She was quite huffy over the matter. “And I need not be head of anything to take out the trash. Humans disappear all the time. You have not once asked me about any of the disappearances, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Why should I ask you about the disappearances?” Sephiroth sounded largely disinterested as he flipped through the blue-prints. He picked up some papers that showed the underside of the Halcyon and began to match them against the rig blue-prints that were already on his desk. “Don’t kill my island, Jenna. Our offspring need a suitable gene-pool to select from for breeding purposes.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grumbled under her breath, “Given that any child that was conceived by me and a human in the past had spontaneously aborted, doubt that’s a high possibility… Oh.. right… Damned Jenova cells liking every DNA…”

Snorting, she shook her head. “I only kill what requires to be killed, nothing more!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head at Jenna and sighed once again. “Yes, I know. And if you cause too much of a scene, you will upset the fragile balance we have on the island here. Make sure nobody catches you… I don’t want to deal with what may result…”

He sat at his desk again and thought hard over the data in front of him. “Something is missing…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna slowly tilted over to peer over Sephiroth’s shoulder and look at the blueprints. After a few moments of inspection, she snatched a pen off of Sephiroth’s desk so that she could draw right over the blueprints without permission. While she was no architect, she did know machines. And she had spotted a rather obvious flaw with one of the suggested floodgate areas.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What? What are y….” Sephiroth flinched as he watched Jenna draw all over the top of his plans. He waited until she was finished and promptly picked the prints up. “You should have looked over this much sooner…” He grumbled. “I will return.”

With that, he quickly slipped out of the office and moved down the hallway to the Urban Development department.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“And you shouldn’t have forgotten that I build machines as a hobby!” Jenna called out at Sephiroth as he left the room.

Seeing that her mate was no longer at his desk, she decided to finally slide off it and return to her desk. Once at her station again, she flipped open her e-mail so that she could review it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned as he returned to his office. He seemed particularly flustered as he sat down in his seat once more and sighed as he tried his best to relax. He made irritated sounds as he went about other work, and then grabbed the phone to call Captain Noemi.

Without waiting for her to talk when it picked up, he began talking. “We have a problem. We need more rigs to land the ship on. Is it possible to land it somewhere and then move it to the island at a later date? We are not going to make the proper building mounts in time…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi glanced up from her readouts that she was reviewing when Sephiroth made his call in to her. She calmly flicked the switch to take the call, putting the ShinRa general on speakerphone. Upon hearing his message, she shook her head.

“I am sorry, but that simply is not an option. Once the ship is landed, it will not be going back up. I can send down additional manpower though. Perhaps some of my teams will have the technology to produce results in time,” Noemi suggested. “However, ShinRa General, I must say that I am disappointed. I told you of this development over half a year ago. I would have expected more.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was very cranky at this point. He gritted his teeth and made a loud snarling noise down the phone.

“Are you familiar with the state of this planet?” He growled in anger. “Getting resources, let alone personnel to build what you are demanding is a monumental task. I think you underestimate just how many rigs are needed to mount your damn ship!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I have still given you more than adequate time to finish the job, SOLDIER General,” Noemi reasserted. “No matter, I shall send my own crews down to the ground to finish what you and your people are too incompetent to complete.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled into the phone. “Shut up!” He snapped at her, “If you knew how limited our resourced were down here, you wouldn’t be saying such ignorant things. One of those giant rigs under normal circumstances would take over a year to sink and complete. We’ve commissioned and built over forty of them in the space of five months. You can’t possibly ignore something like that!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I suppose for your underdeveloped world, that is a feat. However, that does not change that you did not provide in the necessary time. So, my crew shall assist in finishing the job. Is there anything else you need to discuss, SOLDIER General Sephiroth?” Noemi coldly stated as she punched in the commands to dispatch both her engineering department and General Sephiroth’s marines to the construction zone.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.