Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Viewing 7 posts - 676 through 682 (of 682 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“We’re not taking him anywhere, you’re right.” Rhyderi folded his arms. “I didn’t say that. Weren’t we discussing talking to other people? I still recommend talking to the Troll… he’ll know something, I know he will.” He narrowed his eyes as he glanced down at Kalysto. “Help us out here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’ll talk to Zulmire on some other day,” Desiree consented with a long sigh. “However, I still think we should check up on what the doctors here can do. We may be able to develop an actual cure.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I doubt it. Nobody has ever managed to eradicate the scourge virus… they’re not going to be able to cure it.” Rhyderi scowled. “It’s got magic properties, it’s no ordinary illness. You’re fooling yourself if you think something good will come of taking him back. Talk to the troll, he will know what to do.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“No one from your planet could cure it, yea,” Desiree admitted. “However, this is a different planet. We have more tools. It’s worth a try, Rhyderi.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed and lowered his head, conceding defeat. “Fine. I just suggested it because it was a familiar path to take. You obviously didn’t have to. It seems you have a better idea of what to do and you don’t need me around any more to take care of your offspring, so I think I will take my leave now.”

He gave a respectful nod and left the room.

“Arrogant prick…” Kalysto hissed as he rolled his face into the pillow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“He means well,” Desiree tried to calm her husband as she settled down next to him. “We’re not going to go anywhere for a long time though. You’re not in any immediate danger and you need to heal.”

Thus, the girl leaned in to kiss his forehead. “Get some rest.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“He means well but ultimately, he’s still an idiot…” Kalysto groaned, but slowly nodded his head as he couldn’t really refute Desiree’s suggestion with how terrible he felt. After being kissed, he reached up to touch her face.

“See you later then, I suppose…” He stated as he rolled onto his side, resting the injured leg ontop of his good one. The elf then closed his eyes, attempting to clear his mind so he could drift off to sleep.

Viewing 7 posts - 676 through 682 (of 682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.