Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 682 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made irritated sounds throughout Noemi’s commentary and shook his head. “No. There’s nothing else we need to discuss. Get your men down here and we can go from there, yes? Good.” He hung up on her and loudly hissed in anger.

“Damn woman… such unrealistic expectations!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head toward Sephiroth’s office as she heard him yell. However, Sephiroth yelling was a rather common event. So, she felt no need to be concerned about the matter. Instead, she continued to read over her e-mails and correspondences.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stormed out of his office, looking particularly pissed off. “I need to go to the construction site near the docks… apparently our work is insufficient and my entire operation is about to be taken over.” He gritted his teeth and snarled.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced up at Sephiroth before she shrugged. “I’d say pass that along to the people who do construction, Seph.”

Shaking her head, she yawned and returned to reading her e-mails. “It’s not like you can do much about whom that department hires.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled and paced around the larger area. “Yes, yes, fair enough… I can’t do much about it from here anyway, I suppose…” He sighed as he took a seat on one of the comfy couches in the waiting-area of the room. “It just seems like they enjoy taking my job away from me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well… given that this one was never really supposed to be your job.. I think you can let this one go,” Jenna advised as she stood up to walk over to him. “No one is challenging your lead over SOLDIER. So, you have that much. You don’t need to be so melodramatic.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gave Jenna a singular nod of his head and sharply grunted at her. “Yes, I know. But I’m sure even that will happen before too long. Seres wants to move up the ranks even further. She’s going to… I’ve already run out of things to give her to do.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna leaned in to kiss the tip of Sephiroth’s nose. “She’s no where close to challenging your position as head of SOLDIER, Seph. You still have much te teach her before she comes close to attempting that.”

“Now, are you done with your little hissy fit, or do I need to set up a replica of Nibelheim so you can burn it and let off some steam.” As she finished speaking, she winked at Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m done with my hissy fit.” Sephiroth stated simply. “Seres will come to challenge me for my position within the next few years, you can be sure of that.” He lay down on the lounge and closed his eyes, resting his hands together across his chest. “I don’t feel like burning anything so don’t bother…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna finally decided to stand up from her desk so that she could move over to Sephiroth’s location. Once there, she sat on the arm of the couch so that she could look down at her mate.

“You know, people are going to start talking about us if you keep on doing things like this,” Jenna teased her mate as she reached down to rub his nearest knee. “The great Sephiroth being attracted and wanting to be close to someone. It would be just horrible.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“How the mighty have fallen, hmm?” Sephiroth made a short audible amused sound, and then turned his focus up towards his mate. “I don’t know, though… The Great Sephiroth reproducing and being the sire of twelve children would have tipped somebody off, don’t you think? I think the marriage along the way would have given them some clue as well.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmm, but humans do tend to be very dense, so you can’t trust them to notice anything,” Jenna countered. “No, can’t trust them to realize that you having been married was nothing more than a farce.”

“I should inform you that I will not be here in about three days time.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a discontent sound. “Right, a farce… the fact that there was a public media-frenzy about the event is neither here nor there.” He shook his head, though sat up properly upon hearing Jenna’s next statement.

“You’re leaving? Where are you going?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Elsewhere,” Jenna simply stated, though her eyes narrowed as a warning to ask no more questions. “And the farce statement was but a jest, my lovely Great Sephiroth.”

Jenna leaned closer to her mate so that she could kiss him. “You needn’t take everything so seriously.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth vaguely nodded his head as he picked up on Jenna’s body-language and facial expression. Although he wanted to press and ask more about where she was going, he knew that the situation with their communication was already in a bad way. The fact that she was even stating a departure was a good thing.

“How long will you be gone for?” He asked, his voice calm and quiet as she came in to kiss him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“As long as it takes,” Jenna gave the simple answer. still being very vague on the subject. “It should not be for too long. If it makes you feel better, you may look for me if I am gone for longer than a week.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth slowly nodded his head once again in acceptance. “It’s no good asking you not to go, I suppose. If it’s important… do it…” He closed his eyes, seeming troubled despite what he was saying. “A week…? Yes… I’ll do that.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth. “You know, if I didn’t know better, I’d think you believed I was some incompetent damsel in distress that can’t handle herself. Don’t worry yourself so much. I will return to you perfectly fine.”

Thus, she leaned in to stroke Sephiroth’s hair. “So, did you want to eat out tonight since you had a horrible day. Men who get shot deserve expensive foods.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It’s not that.” Sephiroth replied simply. “I am very confident in your ability to defend yourself. It’s other people that bother me. Admirers… males who don’t know how to keep their hands to themselves.” He made a loud defensive snarling sound.

“What’s the point of eating out… you don’t like to do it anyway…” He muttered finally.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna darkly chuckled at Sephiroth’s statements about other men. Smirking, she leaned even closer to him. “What makes you think that I need to be far away from you for something like that to happen? Heh, it takes little to get the interest of a male, my dear Sephiroth.”

She licked the side of his face in a seductive manner before she sat upright again. “And the dinner is for you, not for me. I think you deserve it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yes, I know.” Sephiroth’s expression did not lighten at all. He continued to scowl and look unhappy. “But closer to home, I can deal with them more appropriately. I can move in and attack them. When I don’t even know where you are or what you are doing, that is when we have problems.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh? So you have so little faith in your attractiveness that you think that I’ll let those other men have their way with me, hm?” Jenna teased her mate. “My, if I had known that your self-image was that low…”

“Now, dinner or not? I should put in a reservation now if you want it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth waved a hand. “Having a quiet dinner alone in a fancy restaurant while my mate goes off to do something secret… it’s not my idea of a good evening. I think I will just go home and order something from one of the menus on the refrigerator…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Sephiroth an irritated glare before she lightly whacked the back of his head. “I leave in three days, not tonight. We would be having dinner together. Perhaps ‘romantically’, if you are so inclined to do such, you big dolt.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You just said the dinner would be for me, not you.” Sephiroth looked confused now. “You’re coming but you’re not going to eat?” He raised a brow. “Candlelight dinner? I did not even think you went for things of that nature.”

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.