Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth: The Eagle Has Landed

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 682 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto was rather quick to head after Wesker when prompted. “I’m coming, I’m coming! Sheesh.” He grumped. “Is your hearing crappy or something? Can’t a guy even say goodbye to his lady? She’s going to get her own procedure done… the least I could do is show concern…”

He followed and stood in the elevator.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Your need for sentimentality is none of my concern,” Wesker briskly stated as he entered the elevator and pressed the button for the basement floor. Once they exitted the elevator shaft, the blonde lead the elf to another examination room. As soon as he entered, he began to prepare the equipment so that he could extract bone marrow from the elf.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yeah but I’m telling you why I don’t have to hurry, so deal with it.” Kalysto grumped, folding his arms. “Where are we going anyway?” He followed the taller blonde man to the examination room and cringed at the equipment there. “Why do you have all this? You’re not using the saw-thing on me…”

Kalysto found himself staring at the rest of the equipment in the room. “I consented to blood being drawn, but not to this!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“As interesting as it would be to saw you open, no that is not what I have planned,” Wesker smirked at the elf. “Have a seat.”

The man continued to prepare the instruments he would need, grabbing a series of needles, a drill, and a much larger syringe. Once all the needed items were gathered, he circled around Kalysto before he swiftly jabbed a needle into Kalysto’s left leg in order to administer a local anesthesia.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto watched with great amounts of nervousness as the larger imposing man circled around him. He cringed in his seat as the needle came at him and he cringed as he was injected.

“Ouch!” He yelped. “What are you doing to me!?” He attempted to get up, but the local anaesthetic had already taken affect and his leg had gone numb. “I don’t consent, I don’t consent! Help me!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Instead of consenting to Kalysto’s complaints, Wesker simply leaned over to strap the elf against the chair so that he wouldn’t thrash about.

“I had already informed you, I require samples in order to study the viral strand in your bloodstream,” the man explained in the same tone he would have used to mention that the sky were blue. “If you cooperate, it will be over soon.”

Without waiting for further acceptance by Kalysto, the man began to undress Kalysto’s numbed leg so that the clothing would not get int the way. As he spotted Kalysto’s skin though, Wesker reached up to remove his sunglasses.

“Very interesting.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto yelled in protest when strapped in. Over the course of the next ten minutes, he would yell and object to everything that Wesker would do to him. He did not consent to the procedure and wanted to make it fully known. He did not care how much noise he was making or who would hear him, as he wanted out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker examined the scarred tissue along Kalysto’s leg for a few moments before he simply shurgged it off. The discoloring was of interest, but he did not want to waste more time with such a troublesome subject. So, without any further warning, the blonde began to drill through Kalysto’s femur in order to extract a sample of his bone marrow.

Unfortunately for Kalysto, no one seemed to respond to his yelling at all. So, Wesker was left in peace as he gathered his biological samples and stitched Kalysto back up again.

“There, we are done for now, Mr. Sol’Thenon. However, I must say that usually scar tissue does not grey like that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto cringed and wriggled about when Wesker worked on him, not ceasing with his fussing well after he was stitched back up again. “D-damn, man…” He glared at the other male when his scar-tissue was mentioned. “I was attacked by scourge, leave me alone… I was lucky enough to survive…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Scourge?” Wesker repeated with interest as he donned his sunglasses once more. “I have never heard of such a BOW nor biological agent. Is this the source of your unusual infection? It would serve you well to elaborate on the issue.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m not infected, I’m immune to it now!” Kalysto protested. “I nearly died. But I’m fine now.” He scowled. “And geez, if you had done that a little more kindly, I might tell you all about the Scourge and the Plaguelands. It’s pretty much known by everyone who came from Azeroth.” He scowled.

“You could have knocked me out, you know… I still don’t consent to this!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Based on your blood work analysis, you are not immune,” Wesker stated. “Your infection is simply dormant. However, you are neither cured nor immune.”

Wesker turned his back on Kalysto as he began to store away the sample that he had taken. “Your leg will remain numb for another few hours. So, you should make yourself comfortable.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto scowled. “That’s it? Drill a hole in my leg and that’s it? You honestly expect me to just sit here and happily take what you just did to me!? The board of health, or whoever you work for is going to be hearing about this!” He began to yell. “I didn’t even consent!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“The board answers to me, not the other way around,” Wesker smirked at the elf. “I also stated that I would be conducting tests to determine what sort of illness you have. We would not want an outbreak of an unknown cotangent, now would we?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto scowled. “You won’t get an outbreak of it from me… it doesn’t even infect others that way. I’d have to mutate into a scourge, and then bite somebody else. Or have my corpse explode… and that’s not going to happen because I’m immortal.” He huffed suddenly. “Oh, why is this taking so long!?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker chuckled, though there was no humor in his voice. “This coming from one who did not even know that his infection was only in dormancy and not cured? I think it is best that you leave an expert to make proclamations like that.”

Wesker reached over to unstrap Kalysto before he stepped away to gather the case where he had stored the bone marrow and blood samples from the elf. “I will send a nurse to gather you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Don’t think I don’t know how the scourge virus spreads itself!” Kalysto growled aloud, genuinely insulted. “My mother and my father died to it, I think I know something!” He snorted. “I’ve never infected anyone. Apart from my daughter that one time, and… well, that sorted itself out on its own….”

He shrugged. “Fine, let the nurse collect me, but I’m going to tell everyone what you’ve done! This all occured without my consent, damn it!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker simply responded with a chuckle as he left the room all together. Thus, Kalysto was left alone for a good half hour before a nurse came to collect him and bring him back to the waiting room.

Meanwhile, Desiree was still being tended to by a real doctor. So, she was not around to greet Kalysto when he was moved.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grouched and grumbled while he was left alone. When the nurse finally came to get him, he growled at her as she led him back to the waiting room. His leg was hurting and he didn’t want to stand on it. He put his head down against the chair and waited.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Well after an hour past when Kalysto was delivered into the waiting room, Desiree finally was done with her own procedure and heading his way. When she spotted him, she frowned with concern. So, she moved to his side.

“Are you alright? What did he do?” the young woman whispered.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto glared heavily at Desiree when she returned. “That man…” He hissed, “He did horrible things to me!” He growled angrily. “He drilled holes in my leg and stole bone marrow for one of his stupid experiments. I didn’t consent to that!”

He flicked his ears back low on his head. “Can we go home? I need to file a lawsuit…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree mumbled in thought, “Well, he did say he was going to perform some tests…”

She quickly shook her head before she moved closer to her husband. “Can you stand? Do I need to get a wheel chair? Are you going to be alright?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m going to be in pain for a long time!” Kalysto growled. “I’ve already told you what he did to me. I didn’t consent to it, and he did it anyway! I demand justice. I’m going to sue him as soon as I’m able to…” He tried to stand, ending up cringing in pain. “God… I think the vasectomy would have been less painful..”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree flinched with sympathy as she watched Kalysto attempt to stand up. “I’ll go get a wheel chair. Just stay here,” she advised as she ran off.

After about ten minutes, Desiree returned with a wheel chair. After bringing it to Kalysto’s side, she reached over to help him get onto the chair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto clamoured into the chair, looking particularly grumpy when he got seated about as comfortably as he could manage. He crossed his arms across his chest and deeply scowled, frustrated with the entire day’s events thus-far.

“Let’s go home… Stuff me into the backseat of the car or something…” He huffed.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.