Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I believe I haven’t seen that messenger yet. *she tilts her head to give Kalysto a side-ways glance* It would be a waste to leave before you get everything that you came for, would it not? *shakes her head* Once you gather everything, come to me and I shall arrange for us to go home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, he’ll be down here later today with my books. It’s an honor that my own Warchief would do that for me but to be honest, I am pretty sure he was trying to get rid of me to keep the peace in the Orc capital… *waves a hand* Go talk to Desiree about… I don’t know what. Woman… mother… hood. Something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* No, Kalysto. *glances back at him* You should know as well as I that the rift between us is quite large. She might have accepted me again, but such talks will never be a possibility. *sighs and lowers her head* I cannot excuse myself for the mistakes of the past.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I have a feeling that she would be more pissed off with me if I left her with her kid… *shrugs his shoulders* I don’t even know what to do. I can’t give her any helpful advice. You can’t. And her father would rip BOTH my ears off when he hears the news.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks then chuckles at Kalysto’s last statement* That is a possibility. However, he might find that hard to do if he’s clutching his own genitals. *she coldly smirks back at Kalysto then winks. She then sorrows before shaking her head* Give her your support. I suppose that’s the best that you can do. As for myself, I support you two as long as you don’t harm her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why would I want to harm her? OKay sure, I’m a bastard. But I’m not, like… callous and cold and evil. Well, maybe I’m the evil part… I don’t really know about the rest. Hmmmm…. *glances away in thought*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles before turning to face him. She then leaps off the rock before moving closer to him* No, you are far from some evil creature. *shakes her head* I do not believe you will harm her. *glances off to the side* But I can tell you are not evil or any of those things. I know what those things are like all too well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Not even my soul-bound demon? What a dissapointment… *gives her a single wave and steps back, wandering back into the village. He moves back into Arte and Zulmire’s tent to take a seat on the floor, even though they aren’t back yet* This place is quiet without the drumming, dancing and tribal songs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, demons have a bad-rap. They are not evil, per se. They each choose their own path. *she watches Kalysto leave. She then heads back to the rock and sits down*

Desiree: *looks up as Kalysto returns. She then grins* How did it go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: To be honest, better than I expected. She didn’t really care. Well, she wasn’t pissed, that’s what I mean…. *pauses* Though she was more concerned and interested in what I was going to do with it. The situation I mean. Not the pregnancy. Or the kid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ah. *nods* Well, I suppose it’s good that she is supportive.. I think.. from what you’re saying. *sighs* My father is going to be the one to be scared over.. *gently flicks a stray strand out from in front of her right eye. She then gets and moves over so that she can embrace Kalysto* I love you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves his arms around her, then lightly pats her back* Your father is probably going to try and pull off my other ear. You know that, right? *sighs* Maybe we shouldn’t tell him at all. Maybe you should leave that up to your mother to tell him. That way I can be far away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *snuggles up into Kalysto’s form. She then closes her eyes before releasing a soft sigh* I doubt that will help much. Father can teleport. *shakes her head* For now, let’s just hope that messenger comes soon. *grins* As nice as Zulmire is, his home stinks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, really? What part of his home stinks? Is it the rotting corpses, the tanned hides, or the smelly trolls in the desert heat? I’ll have you know that nobody smells good in the desert…. just give them time out there and see what I mean.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I think it’s the smell from the trolls in general. *Shakes her head* Come on, you can’t deny that this town does have a certain odor to it. *leans in to nibble on the rim of Kalysto’s left ear* Nothing like what you smell like. *smirks*

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she spots a bunch of “midgets” in the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh clean trolls don’t have much of a scent. They tend to stink when they have been out in the sun and sweating or hunting or whatever, and then it goes old and horrible. *shrugs* Don’t worry about it too much. With some luck we won’t be here much longer anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* Yes, with some luck, we’ll be home soon. *stops nibbling on his ear then lifts her head to glance back at Marhet* Hopefully that one will have settled down by the time that we’re ready to leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: By the time we leave? Oh you’re being optimistic. Droozun was pissed at me for months. Like, literal months. He was so angry he tried to attack others around me. Um, I don’t know if I can make you see how, but… I’m not making another sight-seeing magic ball again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *jumps up slightly before quickly shaking her head* No, no, no. I think I’ll be quite happy without having anything like that, Kalysto. Umm… save the sight-seeing magic balls for the magic ball people. *nods* I believe you about Droozun. However, Mahret also knows me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Sight seeing magic ball people? Geez, you make that sound like a disco or something. *chuckles lightly* Sounds like an awesome party at that too. *glances down at Droozun* He was compatible with my life energy so that was a start. However…. yours might take time to get used to you. It was pretty mean to begin with.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks* Huh? *shakes her head* No, she was just angry at the time of the bonding ceremony thing. Marhet’s been around our house for months since she was spawned. She always seemed attached to me. Remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, I guess. *tries to pick the creature up, getting snarled at once he is holding her* Try giving her cuddles. She’s probably in pain or something. *attempts to hand the Felhunter to Desiree*

Droozun: *is already loudly whining with jealousy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head then nods at Kalysto’s suggestion* Yea, might as well try. Though, I think you need to give Droozun some attention. *she then grasps onto Marhet and gently hugs her* Hello you. Remember me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *makes a weak tired-out growling noise and wiggles, trying to get away from the girl*

Kalysto: *glares down at Droozun and picks him up, wrapping his arms around him* Oh don’t be like that. *smirks as the Felhunter begins to lick him, and he pats the wiry hair along his back-ridge* I wonder if you can make your Felhunter’s stalk grow back. You probably could if you fed it enough of the right things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly sighs then forms two energy magic spheres before setting them down on the ground along with Mahret. She sets one of the spheres near the female felhunter while she sets the other near to Droozun* I don’t know. It might be that way forever, for all I know. *shrugs* I don’t think it bothers her too much.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.