Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 13 posts - 1,976 through 1,988 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops and puts his pen down, narrowing his eyes, not seeming impressed* *”You know… when people say not to lose my temper, most of the time, it is a subject that is going to make me lose my temper. So… I am not sure if I should even consent to this. What is it, Desiree?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* I want your word, Father. I want to know that if I tell you this… That you won’t do something that will be horrible. I don’t want you to hurt someone because of what I have to say.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’d like to but I cannot promise you anything, Desiree. Sorry but that’s just how it is. You can’t honestly divulge information and then try to deny the other party of their feelings on the subject. Unless you want this to be particularly one-sided, that’s just how it’s going to be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers then sighs and shakes her head* Fine…. *rubs her upper left arm as she looks over to the side. She then quickly mumbles out, trying not to be really heard too well* I’m pregnant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *drops his pencil onto the table and momentarily freezes, not making a sound or movement as it clatters onto the floor. He makes a slight uncomfortable sound, then finally shakes his head* What?? Why?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *flinches slightly at her father’s reaction. She then sighs and looks at him* It was an accident, Father. Both of us normally use protection. However… *shakes her head* I’m pregnant now, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her, then shakes his head* Very well. *reaches down to pick up his pencil, then resumes sketching out plans for his idea pitch to the president, his shoulders stiff, about the only indication to his mood* Is there anything else?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* No, that was it, Father. *lowers her head then sighs as she moves toward the door* Kalysto hasn’t left me, and I don’t think he’s going to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t say a thing about that. What you do is your own choice now. *hunches over his work, scowling* I am glad we could have this talk. We shall have to talk about something else another time. No?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns, not liking the way that Seph is acting at all. She opens her mouth to say something. However, she soon lowers her head before sighing and turning to leave. As she walks back to her home, she contacts Kalysto* ~I told my Father.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah? Do I have to leave the town now, or bind my ears close to my head so they don’t get ripped off? How pissed was he?”* *pauses* *”Did he start screaming at you? He doesn’t seem like the type, but I imagine he’s not very pleasant when enraged.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I don’t know. He just got quiet and didn’t say much of anything at all… I think this will take him some time to digest. Then-~ *shakes her head* ~I seriously do not know.~ *moving back into the house, she sighs before settling down in the nearest chair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *occupies herself by playing with wood shavings in one of the discarded boxes. She has already made a huge mess of them in the kitchen and she carries handfuls away to decorate the floor with, grinning to herself*

Viewing 13 posts - 1,976 through 1,988 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.