Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

The day had finally come, and Jenna couldn’t be more happy for it. She had tolerated the pricking kicks for more than long enough, in her opinion. Not to mention, having her back ache and feeling so engorged that she could barely walk was hardly a fun vacation for her. However, none of that mattered now, for she was bound to break her water at any minute. Just any minute now..

Meanwhile, Desiree had been hard at work with making the house that she and Kalysto acquired feel like home. In between cleaning, helping her elf tend to the garden, and choosing out new furniture to hopefully buy, she has been training her demon cat. Also, she’s spent quite a time with the stumped felhunter and managed to talk Kalysto into letting it stay, or at least, she thinks she’s convinced him. In addition, she has yet to find a single hair to indicate where the last felhunter puppy is.

As for the twins, they’ve been adjusting to actually going to a school, now that their tutors no longer have easy access to them. Dimitri frequently whines about not wanting to go at all. Meanwhile, Seres has embraced this school idea. She has found it quite fun to interact with humans and learn about them while she’s studying.

Finally, the excavation from Centra had been successful on several counts. Some of the most important rooms like Jenna’s library managed to be recovered without much damage. Also, many of the weapons as well as the planes have been unearthed as well. Centra has sent several drones to Mideel to deliver packages of these items to the family there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth had anticipated the date of the new arrival quite accurately. Within the last week, he had prepared the medical facility at Mideel in case anything should go wrong. But he knew Jenna quite well and would not be prepared to take her there unless it was absolutely necessary. He paced around upstairs inbetween distracting himself with plans for a housing development in the area. With all the new arrivals (the elves) and the town expansion, there was a lot of planning and growth ahead. And somehow, he had been slugged with that responsibility. Still, he continued to stay near Jenna and keep himself busy for the time ahead. He couldn’t do very much except lend words of encouragement, and perhaps a helping hand.

Kalysto had been spending his time collecting more glass vials and jars for sale, having found a chemistry supplier and a glass blower in Midgar. He toiled away in the dark room he had set up in the house, having a very nice cache of bottles and potions now.

Meanwhile, Zach has gotten a job at the Medical facility in Mideel, thanks to his interest in the field and his booksmarts. He departs for the day to go to his job, both working as a person behind the desk and somebody to help archive papers and so forth, but still finds the time to return home to Xelong and continue to raise and nurture him to the best of his ability.

Cancer works in the General Store, and after a tiring shift, she arrives home to fine more packaged boxes in the yard from Halcyon. “Mother! Father! Anyone? There’s more crap here!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at the noise from Cancer. Looking up from the book that she was reading through, she grunts at Sephiroth* Will you please take care of that? I don’t particularly feel like going down the stairs at all today. Not unless I really have to, that is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Just stay there. I’ll take care of it. *walks down the stairs and outside to retrieve the packages. He takes them inside and lifts the lids off, curious as he finds weapons and trinkets inside. He telepathically transmits his findings to Jenna* *”Should I put them in the storage room?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hmm… Yes, I see no reason to have them out on display. If you see something that you want, go ahead and take it. Otherwise, just store them all away, Seph.~ *pats her abdomen then sighs* Any minute now.. Come on, little one..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I will put them in the living room for the others to look at. They seem to love going through all of the things that show up. They are inquisitive by nature, and if they find something they like and it doesn’t pose a danger, I might let them borrow it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Very well, but be very careful with doing that. I know several of the cursed items have already been stored away, but letting the children simply touch anything without inspecting it can be dangerous to them.~ *stretches then yawns* ~I suppose if you wanted, you can have Kalysto and Desiree look through the box too.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They might be interested… and they might take more care than the children.”* *picks up one of the heavier boxes and heads back outside with it* *”I will return shortly.”* *carries the box with him as he heads down the path out onto the street, walking to Desiree’s house. Once there, he moves up to the door and sets the box on the ground, knocking on the front door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is currently busy taking a shower since she had felt sweaty after her workout just a short while ago. So, when she hears the knocking, she yells out* Kalysto! Can you get that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is in the dark room, brewing invisibilty potion. He gently stirs the pot and flicks on his tiny desk lamp, frowning as he discovers that his potion has only managed to make things opaque and see through, not invisible* *”Yeah..”* *sets his equipment down and turns the bunsen burner off. Then he heads out of the room and opens the door, blinking as he sees Sephiroth* Oh hey there. *”It’s your father.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Ah, well invite him in and see what he wants. As long as the two of you don’t try to kill each other, that is.~ *lathers up her hair* ~I’m currently not very presentable to anyone but you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Alright. I’ll find out what he wants.”* *grins* Come on in. Des is in the shower, so she won’t be out for a bit.

Sephiroth: Ahh… very good. *picks up the box and carries it inside, setting it down in the living room* I thought you and Desiree might find this of interest. The probes have been finding items of worth in the rubble of Halcyon, and these boxes arrive every day. Jenna just thought you and her might wish to inspect some of them. It may be of interest to you, it might not. If you don’t find anything… there are always other boxes.

Kalysto: Oh, neat. *crouches down to have a look at the box* *”Sephiroth brought a box of…”* *opens the box* *”Magical artifacts.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Magical artifacts? They must be from back home.~ *Rinses herself off then grins* ~Ah, feels so much better. You should probably join me next time. It definitely gets the blood flowing.~ *smirks to herself. Soon after, she steps out of the shower and begins to dry herself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”It can. I used to bathe under an icy cold waterfall. Now that is refreshing after a day of running around in the desert with your hunting party. There was also some islands near where I lived. Zulmire and I used to swim to them, but not venture too far in because of the savages that lived on the islands.”* *sighs* *”The magical artifacts are from Halcyon, Sephiroth said so.”* *nods at him* Thanks for them. Um… do you want some tea while Desiree gets ready?

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head, then takes a seat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, I don’t know much about the artifacts that mother had there. But I guess as long as they’re fine with it, you should pick out whatever floats your fancy… Oh, you better make certain that Droozun and Mahret don’t get to that box.~ *rubs herself dry before moving to the closet and throwing some light clothes on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Oh, for sure… if they smell magic in the artifacts, they might try and eat them. Something like that is pretty much a delicacy to the all energy-seeing energy-sniffing energy-hunting Felhunter.”* *walks out to the kitchen and places several herbs and some tea into a brewing pot before boiling water, pouring it into the pot so it can brew*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Yes, that’s exactly what I was thinking. I’m not too worried about Lezprah. To date, all I’ve seen him try to eat is other demons or actual living things.~ *she grabs a brush then moves down the stairs. Not long after, she moves up behind Sephiroth and hugs him* Hello, Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks at Desiree’s greeting, still not used to it at all. He does welcome it however, and moves his arms around her, patting her on the back* Hello my daughter. *lightly sniffs her* You smell nice. *nods at the box* I brought something that might intrigue you and your partner. Go take a look.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods and moves to the box* Very well.. Let’s see what’s inside.. *she then brings the box to the table before setting it on an empty chair. Upon insuring the box is stable, she opens it up then begins pulling out the contents* Hmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *walks back into the room, carrying two cups. He hands one to Sephiroth, then stops and glances down at Desiree* Tea? I just brewed some. But you can have mine and I can pour more if you want this one. *sets the cup on the tablw near her and moves over to peer down at the box contents*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mm… *looks up at Kalysto and shakes her head* No, I’m fine at the moment. Thanks for asking though. *gives him a grin then returns to looking through the box* Are you certain that these are all magical artifacts..? *pulls out a strange looking device that looks like a clamp and a cleaving device* Strange…

Jenna: *suddenly contacts Sephiroth* ~My love, I believe that it is time. My water just broke.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *eyes the device and immediately cringes in pain just by looking at it, attempting to take it from her* Let’s just leave that one alone, hmm? I wouldn’t use that one if I were you…

Sephiroth: *was sipping a mouthful of tea when Jenna contacts him, and chokes slightly. He sets it down and quickly moves to his feet* I need be somewhere else. *quickly leaves the house to return to his own*

Kalysto: Jeez… *glances at Sephy as he leaves* He dislikes that thing even more than I do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at Kalysto as he takes the device from her. She then mutters* Ok.. So, it’s not a nut cracker.. Whatever it is. *she shakes her head then continues to dig through the box, frowning as Sephiroth leaves* I suppose.. *she then shrugs before grinning as she finds a old, ratty stuffed dragon. She then grins and hugs it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *picks up the male castration torturing device* Oh… it’s a nut cracker alright… I haven’t seen one like this before though. *raises the blade part* See, you push this up to the pubic bone here, and set the penis in this part. The scrotum hangs in the way of the blade. Then you just… *sets the device in motion, glancing at Desiree afterwards* Basically a device to make Eunichs. *tosses it aside* Hopefully you never decide to do that to me. I like my dangly bits thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances up from her dragon to watch Kalysto’s demonstration. She then blinks before shaking her head* Well… I must admit I didn’t know that. *Shakes her head* Don’t worry, I don’t intend on ever using something like that. I think we should just send that one back. *she nods at the box* Well, is there anything in there that you like?

Jenna: *has moved to the doorway to her bedroom and is currently holding onto her abdomen. She then calls out* Zach! I need your help, boy.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.