Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *looks back at Desiree, still holding the ball in his teeth* *”She is mad.”*

Mahret: *begins to make a dreadful screaming wail like a banshee, heavily resisting Desiree’s bindings. She begins to flail and shudder about, and then she collapses altogether, seeming to die on the ground*

Droozun: *seems relatively unimpressed* *”She is also faking death.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* I’m probably not going to do this right… I only saw this done once… *she continues to scratch the symbols into the ground. She then pauses for a moment and thinks* Oh yea. *she then takes the staff that the elder Kalysto gave her from sub-space. Once that is done, she concentrates on binding the felhunter in front of her to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *continues to lie there, faking a death-like state. When the runes are scratched on the ground around her, she begins to loudly yowl in protest and tries to claw the sand, resuming her screaming like a banshee*

Kalysto: *the sound has attracted him, but he just watches from the window, not wanting to interferre at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mutters under her breath as she continues to concentrate on the bonding technique that the elder Kalysto had introduced her to* Droozun, if you’re wrong, I will whack you… *shaking her head, she takes a deep breath and continues to concentrate. Since she’s absorbed in what she’s doing, she doesn’t notice Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues to stare at Desiree. He glances down at Droozun, and begins waving at Desiree’s runes* Add a nauthiz-sowulo to her top left, there… that doesn’t even look strong enough for binding…

Droozun: *looks up at Kalysto* *”No… it improper for me to interfere….”*

Kalysto: *stares at his Felhunter, glaring* Did you just say no to me??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head. She’s so concentrated on her attempts at accomplishing the binding ritual that she doesn’t notice that there’s an argument going on around her. Instead, she just tries to put more effort into it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *finally gives up her fight when she is bound and under the command of Desiree. She just lies there though and growls, feeling particularly angry about her day*

Kalysto: Well that was interesting. You forgot your accents in several places though, and you could have saved yourself about six runes by adding a singular nauthiz-sowulo rune to the top left here. *moves into the tent and begins to draw it in the sand to demonstrate* See? *stops, blinking* Actually, its easier to write out the simpler runes…

Droozun: *moves over to Mahret and lightly noses her* *”She’s mad. She won’t like you for a while.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans as she finally feels the bond being formed. She then sighs with relief and lowers her head. However, she quickly snaps her head up as she notices that Kalysto is talking to her. Her pupils contract as she stares at him. She then quickly shakes her head* How long have you been there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Long enough to watch the binding. *crouches down over the female Felhunter and lightly pokes her, setting her off on another vicious growling string of noises* Marvellous little creatures, aren’t they. No creature was created in a more efficient manner to get in there and steal energy than this one. I wouldn’t ask it to do anything right now though. It looks exhausted. Not to mention, it’s furious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* I learned my lesson from Lezprah, I planned on letting her be for a while… *sighs then scoots closer to Kalysto* Don’t worry too much, my demon warlord. I managed to do it, after all, right? *grins at him* And I don’t plan on owning any more demons for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Her? Isn’t it an it? *leans forward to poke the Felhunter’s hind, setting her off on another growling session, also getting kicked for his efforts* I thought they were asexual. There’s nothing about them in the Warlock tomes other than the fact that they eat energy and such. *pokes the Felhunter again, smirking at the screaming noises* It’s really pissed. *grabs a hind leg and raises it, looking at the demon’s undercarriage for signs of genitals* See, genderless.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Tell Droozun that. He very clearly has said that Mehret is a female. He’s also mentioned male and female felhunters. Maybe the gender can only be told by their energy patterns. *shrugs* I don’t know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks. He quickly scoops up Droozun, peering at the space between his hind legs, slowly turning him around* It’s an it. *sets him on the ground again, then pats his maw* He spawned his own babies by standing there and leaking their energy out of him or something… that’s aesexual reproduction.

Droozun: *lightly itches his side* *”I’m a male.”* *begins to pant* *”Girl right. Gender is in spirit energy.**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desire: See, told you. *shakes her head* There is a gender to them. It just isn’t in the way that we’re used to. *sighs* Kalysto, I think I need you to do a favor for me..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Huh, who would have guessed. I should write a book on them. I am practically a breeder of them as is. *glances up at Desiree again* Favour? What do you want of me, Desiree?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: We need to tell my parents about my condition… Can you please go find my mother and tell her. *sighs* I’d really appreciate it if you were the one to tell her…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah. *seems a little grumpy at the idea but walks out of the tent anyway, looking around for Jenna. He wanders away from the village, heading towards where he can sense her* Um, Desiree’s mother? Can I have some words with you for a moment. It’s rather important.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *was entertaining herself by setting various scorpions on fire. However, when she hears Kalysto’s voice, she stands up then turns to face him* Yes, elf? And my name is “Jenna”. Well, actually, I was never really given a name.. *shrugs* Doesn’t matter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Um… yeah. *looks a bit awkward upon receiving the information* Your daughter, is um… she’s…. well… *stops, sighing* She’s pregnant. It was unintentional, let me assure you. I didn’t use protection and she wasn’t on birth control because she had just come back from… *motions with his hands* ….being teleported all over the place. *sighs* Sorry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head, trying to figure out what to make out of Kalysto’s behavior and mannerisms. She then quickly shakes her head before shrugging* I see nothing wrong with that. It happens. The more important question is what do you plan to do with this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: To be honest, not even I know… I already have one kid I wasn’t planning on. I didn’t intially want it until I was talked into it. And to be honest, I’m still not sure if I like her or not. She’s… weird. And has weird quirks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly frowns at Kalysto’s responses. She then shakes her head* I cannot state that I would not be less than pleased with you if you did leave my daughter at this point. However, I will not force your emotions either. These sort of things are yours to figure out. *she then turns around and returns to burning scorpions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *watches Jenna, curious* If you’re going to do that, take the stinger out and feed them to the raptors. By the time the wild ones find them, the corpses would have blanched in the sun. And then the raptors would get sick from eating meat that isn’t fresh any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly speaks* I am not providing any mortal wounds. *Shakes her head then looks back at Kalysto * Heh, didn’t think that someone who was so interested in the dark arts would be worry about wasteful kills. You are certainly full of surprises.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *lightly shrugs his shoulders* I was raised by Trolls, what can I say. They are a very spiritual people, and their love of the earth respects life and all that walk in it. They also believe in frequent reincarnation, so who knows…. *shrugs* Not really sure what I believe… *sighs* I think Desiree is ready to go home.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.