Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *rather violently snaps up the energy and promptly devours it, looking up at Droozun before quickly moving ahead of him to steal the other energy, devouring it in one bite*

Kalysto: I don’t really approve of that behaviour. Teach your Felhunter better OK? *chuckles and pats Droozun as he whines louder* I don’t think he liked having that happen to him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and shakes her head. She then grips onto Marhet before shaking her head* No. *soon after, she sets two more light balls in front of Droozun* Got me why they really care about these things. They’re spells from a child’s spell-book.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Imagine for a moment, that you see the world in nothing but light and shadow. Now imagine that every light is energy based, and every shadow is the lack of energy. Now imagine that every light you see is your food. Then you’ll get a vague idea of what interests them. *sets his Felhunter down on the floor near the balls*

Mahret: *immediately begins to wail and screech at Droozun, flicking her tail when she senses that he is near the other energy balls. With no hesitation, she leaps at him and knocks him away so she can eat the treats left and intended for him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns as Mahret leaps out of her grip. She then sighs* Mahret, no. Those are not for you… *She firmly grips onto Mahret’s scruff then drags her away from Droozun’s location. Once that is done, she tries to form the largest light sphere she can think of for Droozun*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *makes a loud angry noise as she is grabbed by the scruff of the neck and kicks out her feet, making a screaming wail in a rage*

Kalysto: Man, that thing is practically feral. *stares at her* You sure you want to keep it? I’d break my contact with it if mine did that…

Droozun: *cautiously picks up the energy ball and promptly skitters out of the tent to go elsewhere and hopefully make Mahret calm down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *moves onto of Mahret then wraps her arms about the felhunter’s snout in an attempt to keep her from screaching* Calm down.. Shh.. *tries to send a psychic transmission to the felpuppy in an attempt to settle her down* Let Droozun have his share. Then you can have some.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *wiggles about under Desiree, hissing and snarling. She makes an angry growl, frustrated at not being able to move. She soon makes a huffy noise and gives up, flicking her tail in aggitation*

Kalysto: Yeah that thing is psychotic. You sure know how to pick them, huh? Maybe it’s overly defensive because it knows it’s at a disadvantage? Just a thought there. *moves outside to check out Droozun*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Kalysto* Well, at least I’m willingly to try to handle this sort of thing.. *sighs before she lowers her head and presses her forehead agains the top of Marhet’s head* You know me, girl. Remember? It’s me. Desiree. I was there and helped you when you got hurt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’d not do that if I were you…

Mahret: *snarls at Desiree, wiggling in her grasp. While she doesn’t bite Desiree as such, she continues her snarling front, puffing herself out to make herself look larger than she actually is. After several minutes she begins to quieten down, though her tail still occaisonally flicks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns and looks at Kalysto* Just concentrate on Droozun for now. I’ll take care of this one. *she grunts as the felhunter wiggles out of her grasp. She then reaches out and gently brushes her right hand through the demon puppy’s fur* Shh… We’re friends. Remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *stands there as she’s patted, then randomly moves her maw out to bite Desiree on the fingers, growling once more. Her one stalk is raised very high over her head, and she continues to growl*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head as Mahret bites on her fingers. However, rather than yanking her hand away, she just keeps it still and waits for Mahret to decide what she wants to do with Desiree’s hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *loudly growls at Desiree and continues to chew on her hand, slobbering on it also. She is still debating whether or not Desiree is good enough to Shadow-Bite yet, then gives up on the idea, spitting out her hand, snorting at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her hand once it is released. She then sighs and shakes her head* ~Come on, girl. You must remember me. I was there from the moment you were this small.~ *she holds her hands out to indicate a hear to foot long length*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *flails her one stalk at Desiree, then backs up, raising it, trying to look big and intimidating. She manages another hiss before stalking back towards her, rumbling in resignation as she sits at her feet, curling up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a soft sigh toward Mahret’s behavior. However, once the felhunter curls up at her feet, she gently pats the top of the demon’s head. She then creates a spell to make several energy orbs for Mahret* There you go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *makes a rumbling sound and bats the nearer ones away from her, turning her head away, showing utter disinterest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs then shrugs* ~Droozun said that you were waiting for me and wanted to be mine.. If that is not the case, then I will let you go.~ *she then gets up and moves to sit on the cot*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *glances up at Desiree, then puts her head down again* “Other demon say I’m trash.” *the fur on her back ridge rises as she stiffens it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* ~You’re not trash. You’re very special. I don’t associate myself with trash.~ *gives the felhunter a small grin* ~Lezprah should have gone out there to protect you when you left.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *makes a growling sound* “Can’t even see.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Oh.. I never really knew. You seemed to get around quite fine at home.~ *shakes her head then telepathicly transmits to Mahret the images that she can see* ~You can’t feel around with your good stalk?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *telepathically transmits exactly what she ‘sees’ now. It is a huge blur of greys and black, and Desiree is a mass of grey also. The energy balls on the floor around her burn so brightly they cloud out things in the distance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ummm… *shakes her head* I don’t know. Droozun never really told me what he can see, but that might be normal. *shrugs* You’re still not junk. You’ll never be junk. I assure you of that. *yawns and lies back on the cot*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *grumbles and moves to lie on her side* *”Still disadvantaged compared to other hunters. Can’t pack hunt. Can’t see.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.