Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t really know. *picks up a small dagger, then turns it over to admire the craftsmanship* Nice. Jade handle, intricate carvings. *hums* Dull blade though… must have been around for a long time without use.

Zach: *is reading books in his room when Jenna calls him* What? *dumps his book on the floor and pats Xelong on the head before moving to check on Jenna* What happened?

Sephiroth: *has moved back into the house and runs up the stairs, frowning at Jenna, slipping past Zach into the room* Just lie down on the bed and relax for now. This will probably take hours.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Possibly. Mother had a lot of weapons and stuff that she never touched. *glances over the knife then shrugs*

Jenna: It’s time, Zach. And- *scowls at Sephiroth* -I know that.. However, do you really want to do this here on the bed again? What if it gets soaked with blood again? *grits her teeth and shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her* Alright, alright… *glances around the room* The bathtub? I could fill it up with warm water and that could alleviate some pain until you give birth. How about that? *mumbles* I read it in a magazine once… it is a popular human choice for giving birth at home.

Zach: *blinks* Oh, I see. Well. *points at the door* Want to go to the Mideel Medical facility? They’re better equipped to deal with anything than I am here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at both Sephiroth and Zach. She then nods at Sephiroth* If you believe that the bathroom is really the best place.. Though, Zach’s suggestion does have a lot of merit to it… *glances at Zach* Seph and I have done it from home before. Is there any reason why you can’t send for our doctor to come here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *shakes his head* It’s not the doctor part I’m worried about. We don’t have any suction tools, or oxygen pumps, or a thousand other pieces of equipment needed when things go wrong. That’s why you should go to the medical facility. They leave you alone… and if something DOES go wrong, you don’t have to go anywhere.

Sephiroth: *leans back in the doorway, not wanting to interfere or influence the decision*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I see.. That might be useful. But.. *glances at Sephiroth* Seph, it is up to you. If you will not feel comfortable waiting in a medical facility, I shall stay here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not really up to me, is it? *frowns at her* Do what you wish. I will not berate you nor argue. In the end, it’s your choice and nobody else’s. *nods his head, then moves out of the way so Jenna can make the move and decide for herself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth then shakes her head* ~Please, just let me which you prefer. I respect your opinions, my love.~ *she then cringes as a contraction hits*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grabs Jenna’s arms and begins trying to pull her along with him* *”We should go to the hospital. That baby is not normal and I don’t want any complications to arise for either of you. I’d prefer both of you safe over my level of comfort.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* ~Very well then. I shall agree with that. It sounds perfectly logical.~ *she then glances at Zach* Zach, we are going to the hospital. If you can think of anything we need to do, please tell us. *She then follows after Sephiroth as he pulls her along*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Very good. Now follow me. *attempts to take Jenna with him down the stairs, being gentle as he leads her onwards and out of the house, walking across the town to the hospital* They know you’re coming. So do not worry about a thing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *follows after Sephiroth, only stopping every now and again when she feels a contraction coming on. However, they are not too frequent at the moment* Ah, that’s good. Hopefully they won’t have us waiting for a room when we get there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* They’re equipped and waiting for you. I had been waiting for this day and prepared for it. *guides her out of the house and across the town, walking in the door of the hospital* Alright, I need your staff mobilized. *smirks as they move immediately and guides her into one of the birthing rooms* You can lie here and move around if you like. It’s up to you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks to Sephiroth* I am surprised that they did not freak out.. I assume you alerted them via telepathy? *she then moves into the room and lies down. After deeply sighing, she tries to get herself comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Lets just say this has been taken care of for months. I took care of it. Don’t worry. *pulls the sheet over her and moves to sit on the edge of the bed, stroking her arm, generally trying to keep her calm, as well as give her companionship throughout the process*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Sephiroth as he strokes her arm. She then nods at him* I suppose that you would definitely be the one to know how to plan. *grins* And for once, one of your plans isn’t failing. *softly chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And here I thought you would have objected. You have before when I offered to take you to a hospital. I am curious to know what changed your mindset. I suppose it doesn’t really matter. *moves away from her to pick up a pitcher, filling it with ice and water. He then carries it to her and picks up a cup, pouring some, holding it out for her to take* I’m glad this is going to work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I normally see no reason to go to see a doctor. However, this sort of thing involves more than just myself. So, I shouldn’t be selfish and avoid going to a hospital only because I find it silly. *she shrugs before taking the cup and drinking it* I hope you are prepared to be bored for several hours.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not going to be bored for several hours. I’m going to be with you, and assisting you through this. You call that boring? *shakes his head* Don’t put yourself down like that. It’s a shame that you do. *sighs at her* How are you feeling in any case?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m fine, Seph. This isn’t the first time I’ve been in this condition, remember? *shakes her head* And I wasn’t putting myself down. I just know that it takes time for these things to build up. There will be a lot of nothing. You can’t deny that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know there will be a lot of nothing. *slides off the bed, then sits down in the chair next to the bed, sighing as a slow grin crosses his face* But it’s times like this I am content. I do not have to punch in to work because of this either. If everything goes well, it’s good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth* Oh, you overgrown child. *reaches over to flick his bangs then sighs* Hopefully, this will be over soon. I don’t want to stare at the wall for hours.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I could get you a magazine, but the only ones they have here are about human women and their affairs. Nobody ever wants to read that kind of garbage. Infact the only reason those magazines are in the waiting room is because they’re the only kind that don’t get stolen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly chuckles at Sephiroth then shakes her head* It’s amazing how charming you can be. *she then grunts as a contraction hits. For the next three hours or so, she experiences contractions on and off. The contractions do become more frequent as the hours go by. Finally, it seems that the contractions are only but a few minutes apart, signaling that it is time for the birth to occur*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *does about the only thing he can do apart from waiting, and that is offering Jenna water, wetting her down with a cool cloth, and offering words of kindness and gentle touching as she goes through the birthing process. As her contractions get closer, he rises to his feet and calls in one of the doctors to assist and view that everything is alright* If you want anything, such as pain numbing drugs, inform him. *points to the doctor*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.