Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grits her teeth and snarls out* All I want is this to be done with already. *pants slightly* Can I start pushing already?? *digs her claws into the bedding as the contraction strengthens*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the doctor places on a pair of gloves and moves over to her* You can if you’re fully dialated. Otherwise you could do yourself some harm. Let me check. *attempts to gently open her legs so he can properly inspect*

Sephiroth: *keeps a firm eye on the doctor, despite his urges to growl at him for getting near Jenna’s private area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at the doctor. Still, she allows him to part her legs* It better be fully dialated! I want this done and over with. *hisses in annoyance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the doctor shakes his head* Not quite, but nearly there. In about another fifteen minutes, to another half an hour or so, you will be ready. *pulls his gloves off and throws them away before walking out of the room*

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head* Great..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Fifteen minutes?! *growls in frustration. However, seeing how there is nothing that she can do about it, she just collapses back onto the bed. She then shakes her head and closes her eyes* Fifteen more minutes of this..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her* Just relax and try to ride it out. The more relaxed you stay, the easier it will be. I’ve read that a woman can give birth even while comatose – the body knows what it is doing. Push before the time is right and you will cause pain.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I’m trying to stay relaxed… You try to stay relaxed when it feels like your body is being torn apart. *grits her teeth as another contraction hits*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up the washcloth. He dips it in icy cold water, then runs it across Jenna’s face and neck, tucking it down into her top to cool off her chest* Short of a bit, I don’t have anything else useful to offer…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* Yes, I know.. There isn’t much you can do at this point. Heh, a lot of men wouldn’t have stuck around. *Soon enough, with the direction of her doctor, she begins to push the fetus out of her uterus. Seeing as though she can’t see much down there, she is completely unaware of how unusual this child appears to be. For, he is born with fully scaled and clawed legs and feet. In addition, the legs are not shaped like normal legs at all. Instead, they are digitigrade*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calls the doctor back into the room when Jenna begins to bear down and begin the birthing process. He stays around quite close to her so he can assist in whatever is going on, but mostly stays at her side for the support.

*the doctor helps Jenna with the birthing process by helping to pull the child gently away from her once his head has crowned and passed out. He then cuts and clamps both ends of the umbilical cord and performs any needed suction of fluid from the infant’s airways with a suctioning device. Once the infant has begun crying, he carefully bundles him up. During this entire time, he is busy staring at the unique dragon aspects of the child and amazed at their strangness* Congratulations. It’s a boy. *hands him to Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is busy panting and staring up at the ceiling. She closes her eyes and sighs with relief as she hears the infant scream* Finally… Oh, thank all the gods in existence.. Finally.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lightly nuzzles Jenna with his nose, purring at her. He glances down at the new infant with immense curiousity, but doesn’t interferre as he’s handed to Jenna*

*the doctor begins to tidy and pack up his stuff* All went well. You can’t ask for better than that. Within the next hour or so you will have more contractions and your body will get rid of the afterbirth. When it comes, I’d like to move you to a proper room where you can shower up and get acquainted with your new addition to the family.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cracks open her eyes as she feels the weight being set down on her chest. She then reaches in to gently take the infant* Hmm.. I suppose that definitely explains all the poking he’s been doing to me. *glances at Seph* Do you want to hold him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* He’s still covered in the birthing liquids. *gently picks up the infant, then tries to open the blanket to get a better look at him* Just as I thought. Tiny claws. They probably poked you all through the pregnancy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I know for certain… *nods* Most certainly were those claws that were poking me. At least he never did any damage in there. *leans back and closes her eyes* So tired..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles* Well after this you can have a bath. The infant will need one also… then I can leave you here to rest, or I can take you back home. I don’t know which you would prefer but I do not mind whichever you decide. *cradles the infant in his arms, then wraps him up again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’d prefer to go back home rather than stay here. *she then looks at Seph* Go, clean off our new one. It’ll take time for the afterbirth to be expelled. No need to make that one suffer while we wait.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll leave the room with him then, and go cleanse him off in their nursery. I’m sure they wouldn’t object to that. See if you can get some sleep, and then we’ll go. If you’re feeling good enough that is. *carries the newborn with him out of the birthing room and walks into the nursery, flagging down a nurse to help him set up a bath to wash the new one in. He spends about ten minutes doing this and dries the youngster off, placing a diaper on him when done. He then carries him back with him out to Jenna’s room, curious on her status*

Seferia
    Keymaster

During the time in which Sephiroth is gone and tending to the new infant, she experiences the final wave of contractions and expels the afterbirth. Once everything is truly done and over with, she lies back on the bed and closes her eyes so that she can rest.

As for the new infant, he is rather silent. He stares around at his surroundings, but doesn’t seem to make much of a fuss at all as he is cleaned and diapered. Upon being given back to Sephiroth, he curls up and yawns.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *carries the newborn into the room with him, lightly nudging Jenna’s arm* Did you want to go home and take a shower now? You look rather…. worn out from your experiences, to say the least. *chuckles lightly, then leans over and kisses her head* We need to think of a name for this one.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cracks open her eyes as she hears Seph’s words* Name…? I haven’t thought about one at all for this child. *shakes her head then looks up into Seph’s face* Do you have any ideas at all? *she then slowly sits up* I want to go home..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lightly nods his head* Alright. Come on and we’ll go home. I need to set up a crib for this one anyway. Unless he’d go in the same crib as Iris. I don’t really know. *frowns in thought, pondering if it’s even safe to do that* I can’t think of a name in the immediate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No.. Not the same crib.. *shakes her head* That’s not a good idea at all. *she then frowns and looks up at Seph* You are telling me that the Great Sephiroth forgot to get a crib while tediously preparing everything else?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* Oh don’t start with that silly name. *smirks dryly, then shakes his head* Come on. Let’s get out of here. I imagine you want to be home already. I’d want to wash all that sweat off myself if I were you, too. *opens the door for her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* The Great Sephiroth doesn’t like being called great? Hmm… Maybe you aren’t that great? *she then frowns at him* You have to be kidding? You seriously expect me to be ready to walk? *shakes her head*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.