Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back* It hasn’t really been an issue. She uses birth control and I use condoms, and… *becomes quiet, feeeling a little uncomfortable discussing such things* We used appropriate precautionary measures. I don’t see it being a problem…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You do realize that you can still get an STD even when using a condom. They’re reliability rate is 98%, if I recall correctly. I remember men quoting that to me when trying to prep me. *shakes her head* Either way, that means that there is a small chance that these things can be transferred. Anyway, she is pregnant, is she not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: She’s pregnant because I didn’t use a condom that one time I decided not to, and she wasn’t keeping up on her birth control. So yes…. *sighs miserably* She is. I don’t know what we’re going to do about it yet, either….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans* I think you missed the point there. *Shakes her head* That meant that at least once, you two had sex without barriers. *sighs* Don’t worry too much. I have sex with Sephiroth every day… usually… *shrugs* Doesn’t matter. The point is that the risk isn’t high. Especially since you’re not the one having things being injected into you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You make that sound nasty, woman. *flicks his ears back again, making a face of disgust* I’ll… make sure nothing happens. If that’s what you’re worried about. Anyway, I have my stuff, and the convoy left again. All we’re waiting now, is for Desiree.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves closer to Desiree before reaching down to gently pat the top of her head in a “motherly” fashion* Hmm.. Yes, indeed. *shrugs* You should also know that her grandmother died in child birth. The Jenova cells overwhelmed that woman and killed her. However, Desiree’s genes should be one with Jenova, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I… I see. *frowns* My grand-mama was a strong woman. She also used to try and pull on my ears to make them grow faster… *shudders lightly* Yes, very fond memories of her. *glances back down at Desiree and reaches out to poke at her* Wake up. We’re all waiting on you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I know nothing of my own parents nor their parents afterwards. Quite honeslty, I do not think that information will ever be important. However, I do know of Sephiroth’s heritage… *Shakes her head* I think these sort of things should be told by her.

Desiree: *Groans as she’s poked. However, this time she cracks her eyes open. Groaning, she looks up at Kalysto before speaking “intelligently”* Huh…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises eyebrows at her* We can leave now. The stuff got shipped down to me from Orgrimmar and I paid for it. There’s lots of stuff, actually… *eyes the boxes, seeming a little anxious and perhaps eager also* Can we go now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh… *yawns and slowly sits up before nodding* Yea… Just give me a minute. *She then looks about the tent* Is Arte coming along? I remember she seemed intereted at the proposal. *Shrugs before standing up and stretching*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah. *plucks a book out of the bag, then waves it around* Common for the ignorant, in Orcish standard. So you could read it and back translate. I got one for you too… Common to Thalassian. You’ve no idea how hard something like that is to obtain in Horde territory….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at the conversation. Shaking her head, she turns her back on the duo before she forms a portal to Mideel* Well, if you two wnat to go home, step through.

Desiree: *grins at the book then nods* Thank you very much, Kalysto. *she leans in to kiss him. She then glances over as she sees that he portal is open* Go ahead and see if Arte is ready to go. *with that, she moves to round up both Droozun and Marhet. She then tries to lead them into the portal before following after*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *rather eagerly follows Desiree to the portal. When Mahret hesitates, he wanders over her to gently nip her behind the head, though she is too big for him to pick up any more. instead he just tries to drag her, much to her protesting, through the portal*

Kalysto: *begins to gather up his stuff, throwing it through* “You coming with, Arte?”* *grins at her* “Or should I say, mother?”

Arte: *makes a soft whimpering sound, then quickly rises to her feet* “I be goin’ nowhere wifout him. Lemme go get heem and ‘den we go t’rough.” *runs outside to track down Zulmire*

Kalysto: *sighs and shakes his head, amused*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *assists Droozun by pushing Marhet’s behind as she moves through the portal with the demons. Thus, she exits the portal by being sprawled across both of them*

Jenna: *tilts her head as she listens to the conversation. She then sighs* I hope that doesn’t take long. *She then eyes off the boxes* Do you need assistance with those things?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Nah, I’m fine. Just be careful not to aggressively throw any ones labelled “Alchemy”. They contain hand-blown glass equipment and it would be rather a shame if they smash before I get to use them. *picks up the sacks of herbs, tossing them through, which would probably land on Desiree. He then folds his arms, waiting for Arte and company* “Don’t take too long!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Then you probably don’t want those boxes going through a wormhole at all. *Shakes her head. She then holds out her right hand before snapping her fingers and sending the rest of the boxes to sub-space* There, that should keep them protected. *nods* And yes, I do hope she doesn’t take much longer. It is not a safe idea to keep an trans-dimensional portal open for long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I know this… I’ve seen Mage portals collapse in on themselves within a few moments… *grumbles and walks outside, yelling now* “Arte, Zulmire, hurry up! We’re totally leaving now and if you don’t move, we’re going to ditch you!” *smirks* That ought to do it…

Zulmire: *runs into the tent, hauling Arte by the arm* Come on, woman! *flings her into the portal and jumps through himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head as the trolls finally move through the portal. She then looks at Kalysto* Well, get moving. *soon after, she steps through the portal as well. She grunts as she is tossed into a pile of crates that Kalysto had already thrown through the portal*

Desiree: *yelps at the items and persons that keep on coming through the portal. So, she’s scooted off to the side and has tried to yank Marhet over next to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *seems rather confused as the stuff comes through the portal, keeping her appendages all out of the way*

Kalysto: *easily falls onto the crates, then begins to pick them up so he can transport them into the house* Well that was easy. *grins, seeming pleased* Grab something and help me move it in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *dusts herself off once she gets up on the other side of the portal. After a moment, she glances at Kalysto before opening up her sub-space compartment and dropping off the items that she had stored in there for him* I assume you have no more need for my assistance.

Desiree: *glances at the crates then sighs* Ummm… I’ll help you once I help get these guys *nods to the felhunters* into the house. *with that, she gently grips onto Mahret’s stalk and tries to lead her to the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *makes a loud sound as Jenna dumps the crates onto the ground, flinching as they hit* If that broke anything, I’m not going to be happy! *quickly moves into the house to set the crates down, then runs back out to pick up another box, trying to peer in the cracks to see if the contents are OK*

Mahret: *makes a loud panicked screeching noise and promptly pulls her stalk back, curling it against her side, trying to conceal it amongst her fur*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly responds* I did my best to drop them off as gently as possible. *Shrugs* It didn’t sound like anything broke. *with that, she turns and heads back to her house. Once she enters the house, she wanders off and tries to find Sephiroth*

Desiree: *sighs at Marhet* ~Settle down. I wasn’t trying to harm you. Just keep contact with my hand, I won’t yank you. I’m just going to lead you back to your bed at home. Remember your bed?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Ow!”* *growls at Desiree, then promptly scutters off to hide in the bushes at the edge of the property*

Kalysto: Alright, alright. *He watches Jenna go, seeming unhappy. He glances at Zulmire and Arte, then Desiree* If you don’t want to help, by all means, keep standing around. *picks up another crate to take into the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Kalysto. She then shakes her head before going after Marhet* ~Hey, come on now. I wasn’t yanking and barely touched you. Please, just follow me inside. We’ll go inside, then you can curl up on your bed and stay there all day long.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *growls as Desiree comes near the bushes. She promptly begins to dig a hole to hide in, sending dirt everywhere*

Zulmire: *glances up at the house and wanders inside* ‘Dis place be certainly verreh quiet.

Rhyderi: *is fast asleep on the lounge, snoring lightly. A magazine featuring the town’s updates and gossip lies near him, and it looks like it has fallen off him and onto the floor*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.