Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans in frustration at Mahret. She then shakes her head* ~Stop that now. As your master, I command you to go into the house!~ *deeply frowns* ~Don’t make me come in there and drag you to the house.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *makes a loud frustrated squeaking noise, then promptly scutters into the house, still with the dirt all over her, tromping muddy pawprints into the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, it’s a start… *shakes her head then contacts Droozun* ~See what you can do about Mahret. She’s been in a bad mental state since she went into the astral plane..~ *sighs before grabbing some of Kalysto’s boxes. Soon enough, she enters the house before setting the boxes down on the kitchen table*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”She is mad. She is trying to grow big, but it difficult. Real plane offer no food. Nether have too much competition. At disadvantage, and faster Felhounds mean always at disadvantage. Would probably die without being bound to you.”*

Kalysto: *has begun prying open the boxes with a nutcracker, using it to carefully pull away the nails in the crate. He lifts the lid off the one he has been working on, and dusts off the wood shavings to pick up a bulb shaped distilling device, looking very pleased with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well… still… Umm… Try to calm her down or something. I don’t know.~ *shakes her head and sighs. She then walks over to Kalysto before tilting her head* Well, that’s… Umm… A… Thing? *nods, trying to act like she has a clue what she’s talking about. She then glances around the house before sighing at Rhyderi* For such an uptight-guy, he can certainly sleep like a slob.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *calls out to Desiree* What do you expect, he’s related to me. *chuckles and shakes his head* We’re not that different. Except, he’s blonde. And before you ask, yes, he’s a natural blonde. The carpet matches the drapes.

Zulmire: *walks into the bedroom to find Milena. He stops, then calls out* I t’ink you should come in ‘ere an’ see ‘dis!

Arte: *peers in the doorway, making a loud happy noise. She quickly picks up the small tiny black-haired elf on the flood and cuddles her despite the tiny girl’s protests and crying* Shh… *pats her head, trying to calm her down* “When did you get a tiny baby, Kalysto!?”

Kalysto: What…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ummm… Well, I didn’t really question that too much. I mean, I saw him as a kid. And most kids don’t die their hair. So, I figured it was all natural. *shakes her head then chuckles* Anyway, I think I’ll stick to looking at your- *she then blinks at the noise from Zulmire and Arte* Huh? *steps away from Kalysto and moves toward the two trolls* What’s going o- *blinks as she stairs at the elf* Who?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *continues to gently hug Milena, gently rocking her in her arms until she finally calms down. She pokes the girl’s little ears and giggles* “She so cute!” *glares at Kalysto* “Why you no say anythin’?!”

Kalysto: *loudly yelps* “I don’t even know whose it is!!” *flicks his ears back, stumbling away, shaking his head* I don’t know where it came from, Desiree. Who do we hand it off to? Surely there’s a lost and found… um. There are other elves in the village. Maybe their kid?

Zulmire: *takes the girl from Arte, glaring* Ya braindead idiot, Kalysto. It be Milena. *holds her out for him or Desiree to take* She obviously learn how to transform.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at Milena for a bit and tilts her head* Huh? *shakes her head* How did she learn to transform. We certainly didn’t teach her that sort of thing. And… she’s so young. *frowns* That sounds wrong. *She then glances at Kalysto and sighs* Settle down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Hell, don’t be askin’ me how she do eet. *wiggles the girl in front of Desiree* Somebody take her. Before she gets mad at yeh both. For not takin her. *chuckles lightly* ‘Ah wouldn’t worry about eet, personally. What happens, happens. Magic be everywhere.

Kalysto: That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Zulmire then steps forward the gently take Milena from him. She then shakes her head* She probably misses you as well. *Shrugs then glances down at Milena before studying her* Now, why did you do this? *chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *waggles her arms at Desiree, then hugs onto her* Mmmmmaaama.. *hugs her arm, grinning*

Kalysto: I don’t think we’ll know for a good number of years. *glances at Milena, crouching slightly to get a better look at her* Huh, she did a good job, whatever she did… she must have learned it from somebody else… I don’t know who though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, the only magic users that she’s been around have been.. *thinks* You, me, Zulmire.. but not for a long time.. Rhyderi… and… my mother. *glances down at the girl* Probably my mother. She shifts forms all the time. *she then pales slightly* Umm… I’m not really your moma..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey, you want to tell her those things and make her sad? *frowns* Well OK, but you’re probably going to get the “you’re not my mother” bullshit they give when they’re teenagers. *shrugs his shoulders and tries to take Milena from Desiree so he can set her on the ground* I don’t know why she would shift into a Blood Elf though. If you could shape change into anything you wanted, I’d pick something huge.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well… If she used a spell like what my mother does… My mother can only shift into things that are compatible with her. Sometimes, I wonder if her second form is what she was supposed to look like. *shrugs before kneeling down next to Milena. She then pats the top of her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *wiggles and grins from her place on the floor, then pushes herself to her feet and tries to wander away, looking for something to get into*

Kalysto: *goes back to his crates, wanting to open the rest of them and see what’s inside* Go through the others if you want. I think I have a bunch of herbs I can use now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… *tilts her head as she watches Milena wander away. She then calls out* Be careful, girl. Don’t get yourself hurt! *shaking her head, she moves over to Kalysto before nodding* Ok. Just tell me where you want this stuff. *she then picks up a crate and begins to unpack it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh telling a kid to not get hurt is like giving them a fork and asking them not to jam it in a power socket. Just not gonna happen. *glances at the crates* Most of this is equipment, and it goes in my dark-room. If it’s books…. eehh, we need a book-case, don’t we? *pauses* You DO want to learn Thalassian, right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* I’ve told you several times that I would like to learn it. *she then chuckles at him* And somehow, I think that phrase there is something you recently learned. I didn’t see many power anything on your planet. *shakes her head as she continues to unpack the boxes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m more civilized than that. We have electricity here, do we not? It doesn’t take a half-wit to realize that jamming a fork into a power outlet is dumb. *dusts the wood-shavings off one of the books and glances over it* Ooh. *quickly places it off to the side, saying no more about it* I need a shed for all these crates.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* We barely have any money as is. We don’t have the funds to build a shack yet. We’ll just need to use what room we have for now. *sighs before setting down a few books* You know… We really need to talk to my Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hmm? Talk to him later, I’m busy with this stuff now. *carries the bags of herbs into the dark room and shuts the door behind him, wanting to get everything set up and started more or less immediately*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs as she watches Kalysto retreat. Lowering her head, she sighs then shakes her head* Sorry, Kalysto… *she then turns around and exits the house. Soon enough, she slips into Jenna and Sephy’s house before she begins to look for her Father* ~Father?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still working at his desk in the bedroom, busy and hard at work organizing building plans. He sighs and leans back in the chair to take a rest pause as Desiree contacts him* *”Ah, you’re back also… what do you need, Desiree?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slips into Sephiroth’s bedroom then nods at him. Soon after, she walks over to him before loudly sighing* I have something very important that I need to tell you, Father.. However, before I say anything, you must promise not to lose your temper.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.