Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she spots the raptor. She then shakes her head* Well, clearly not related to Kerash’s kind. *snorts* We should leave now before someone tries to kill us all. I’ve had enough knives thrown at me.. *she then glances at Desiree* And I do not know if it is something from this plaenet, but you do not smell.. right..

Desiree: *purses her lips together. She then shakes her head and moves closer to Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Nothing smells right in Orgrimmar. There are too many Orcs and Trolls and animals around for it to smell any good. *raises his hands, summoning his Dreadsteed* Um, maybe you and your mom should share. Or… *glances at Jenna, handing her the raptor’s reins* Can you even ride one of these? She’s a bitch if she doesn’t know you though…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a soft sigh, quite glad that Kalysto helped cover for her*

Jenna: *eyes off the raptor for a few minutes. She then snorts* No, you two can do this, riding thing. I have no interest. *she then shifts into her hybrid form before spreading open her wings* I can travel much faster this way anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Alright, but fly out of here hard and fast. Before you get a spear chucked at you… *hops up onto the raptor, then nods at the Dreadsteed* Just tell him where you want to go via telepathy. He’s gentle if you are. Maybe he won’t be so jarred in steering this time. *rears the raptor up, gearing her up for a run*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Either way, they will throw a spear at me. I already learned that. Hrmph.. *leaps up into the air. She then begins to fly away, trying to keep out of the range of the people down below*

Desiree: *Growns as she looks at the horse. She then glances at Kalysto* Can I at least take off your robe now? It’s a pain to climb up with that thing on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah. I’d actually appreciate it back. *hops down off the raptor again, wanting to take it from her* Did you wear anything underneath? Because it would be awkward for you otherwise. *glances around the area* Lucky this part isn’t too busy…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… Not really much of anything, no.. *shaking her head, she still removes Kalysto’s clothes then hands them to her. As it is, she basically only has her underwear and a shirt on underneath*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs at her* No, you keep it. *immediately tries to hand the robes back to her* We’ll deal with it when we’re back home. In the village I mean… not the other home… yeah. *hops back up onto the raptor* Put that on and we’ll go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs as she slips the robe back on. She then struggles with the horse once more, managing to climb on after a minute or two. Once on “Horsey”, she instructs it to follow after Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just quickly leads the raptor from the city, running it back down through the path through Razor Hill and on to Sen’jin. He would say nothing throughout the trip and just leads the raptor there wanting to get back. If nothing is said, he would say nothing during the trip*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *since her concentration is on staying on the horse, she doesn’t say much of anything at all. Instead, she makes a lot of yelps and hisses as the creature moves under her. Once they arrive at Seijin Village, she quickly slides off the horse then sighs with relief* Please tell me I don’t need to do that again..

Jenna: *is sitting on a rock at the outskirts of the village. Considering what happened the last time she went in, she isn’t going near the village*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *dismounts the raptor once returning into the village, sending her off to the pens. He wanders out to Zulmire and Arte’s tent, stopping when he discovers nobody’s inside* Odd… *glances around the village, then narrows his eyes* Oh, right. *glances at Desiree* Half of the tribe is down at the beach. Want to stay here, or are you prepared to see a lot of naked swimming?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *follows Kalysto up to the tent. Once he mentions that the trolls are naked, she quickly shakes her head before moving into the tent* I’ll be fine just here. *she moves to sit on one of the cots. She then pats the space next to her* Come here, Droozun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *heavily pants as he moves into the tent, flopping down on the ground beside Desiree, his fel-stalkers collapsing either side of him like a lifeless dropped object. He lies sprawled out on the ground and just leaves his tongue hanging out of his maw, cringing* *”Heat… hotter than fel-fire…”*

Kalysto: Alrighty. I’ll return the Mage clothes back then… *slips away to do just that*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gets up so that she can strip off Kalysto’s clothing from her person. She then neatly sets the clothes down on the cot before kneeling down next to Droozun and hugging him* Aww… You’ll be fine. *grins and pats the top of his head* I’ve missed you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *continues to pant, having run all the way* *”Mahret no like bein’ by herself… so she go back to abysss. Wishes you do more wi’ her.”* *yawns and rolls onto his side, exposing his horrible matted wiry black fur* *”Demons are stupid. Do nothing all day but float in Nether saying “rawr me powerful, yield to me!”. Stupid, stupid.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mahret? Who’s Mahret? *Shakes her head, completely clueless as to what Droozun is referring to. She then grins and begins to gently brush out Droozun’s fur* And you’re tired? Hmm… *creates a small energy orb spell then hovers it in front of Droozun* Will this do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *raises his head. The lower order part of his brain tells him to immediately grab the orb, but his sentience is more powerful and he shows restraint. He turns his maw away and bites one of his own felstalkers, stuffing it down his throat* *”Mahret be one-stump. Half-blind. Female. Spawn from me.”* *pulls the stalk out of his maw again and raises it finally eating the orb, chewing on it a few times before devouring it* *”Demons still stupid.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Strange.. You sound like Kalysto when he rants… *shakes her head, just figuring that it is because Droozun hangs out with Kalysto all the time. She then frowns in thought* One-stump, huh? Did Mahret want to be my demon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”You took her, didn’t you…? Other spawn leave. Mahret stay. Say you like her. So she stay and wait for you. Still wait for you. Still with the waiting. Wait for you, waiting, waiting… no stop waiting. Still there when you leave house. Wonder where you go.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head* No, I never officially took her. I just thought she was comfortable in our house. So, I let her stay. But if she wants to be mine… *lowers her head* How do I do that? Will I even be able to find her again if she went to the Abyss?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”I find her easy. I find all spawn easy. But that because they be spawn. Finding female easy too. Finding female to spawn with, however… not so easy. Got lucky last time. Desperate female looking, and me had collected a lot of energy.”* *yawns then sits up, shaking sand off himself* *”You find Mahret?”* *telepathically transmits the Felhunter’s energy signal to Desiree* *”Careful don’t pull out wrong one. Not all Felhounds be happy about being pulled to realm.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *closes her eyes as she considers all that Droozun is telling her. She then slowly nods* Ok, I’ll do my best. *Grins down at Droozun. She then pats the top of his head before setting another energy spell sphere at the tip of his snout. Once that is done, she shuffles away again and takes in a deep breath. She then concentrates on the energy signature that Droozun gave her and tries to call forth Mahret*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *holds the energy shell in his maw, then begins to wander away with it, blatting it around like a toy*

Mahret: *is summoned rather abruptly, and is still in the same pose she was in when she came from the Nether. Seeming confused at the sudden transition, she continues with her aggressive pacing, her only stalk raised, her tail fiercely swaying, still looking for the other demon she was brawling with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Tenses up as Mahret appears. She then shakes her head before looking at Droozun* ~Are you certain that she wants to be mine?~ *frowning is she looks back over at Mahret, she kneels down and begins trying to replicate the things that she rememebered Old Kalysto doing when she tamed Lezprah*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.