Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*one of the Paladins in the back rolls his eyes at Desiree and loudly speaks, clearly and openly in Common* Just speak. You’re in the Valley of Honor and before Thrall. Nothing is going to happen to you, in all honesty. *immediately shoves the advisor beside him, not wanting to argue any more*

Kalysto: *sits up slowly, rubbing his back* “Stupid orcs…” *flicks his ears back suddenly as he realizes he’s surrounded by them* “Ummm…. hi.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances up at the Paladin before slowly nodding. She then looks at her Mother before turning to face Thrall* We really didn’t mean any harm. I asked a question. I wanted to know why he thought that mages and warlocks are different. My mother mixes magics all the time.. Then he got angry and he wouldn’t calm down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Paladin and advisor to Thrall quickly translate what Desiree just said*

Thrall: *laughs, shaking his head slightly* “Ah yes, Neeru would get offended by that. Comparing his art to another’s art is considered a grave insult, because he is so inground to it.” *chuckles* “No harm was done, I’m sure.” *grins* “You are free to leave at your leisure.”

*the Paladin glances at Desiree again and steps forwards to speak to her* He just said you’re free to go of your own will. And not to worry about the Warlock you offended. Though I would not go back to him again. If it is Warlock training you seek, my advice is to visit the Warlocks of Silvermoon, for they….

*the other Paladin cuts him off, yelling* The Warlocks of Silvermoon know nothing of what they do! They are as bad as the Burning Legion themselves! *growls* You would do best to guide the human away from such a magic!

Kalysto: *groans* Wow… when did Rhyderi step in here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers at the sounds of yelling. She then looks at Kalysto before sighing* Please, we just wanted to gather a few… “tomes”. Then, we’ll leave. Can you please help us get those things from the angry grumpy green guy?

Jenna: So that’s what this is all about? *snorts and rolls her eyes* I could gut him and take these silly tomes with ease.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Paladin near Desiree stares at Jenna before shaking his head* We would really prefer that you didn’t kill anyone! That is no way to do business! What kind of Horde do you think we are? *glances at Thrall* “Send the grunts out to get what they want, and have them leave as soon as possible! We can’t have them here with that attitude. The public would soon demand we make an example of them.”

Kalysto: *sighs at the chatter* I hate politics… *moves to his feet, moving over to Desiree* Can we just leave? Fuck the books.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clicks the claws of her gloves together* Hrmph, if I was actually going to do that, I wouldn’t still be standing here, and he would already be dead. *She then moves closer to Kalysto and Desiree*

Desiree: *whimpers* But, that’s why we came here. And Arte might have wanted to come with us back to Gaia… Can’t we just quickly get the books?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Judging from what’s being said, I don’t think we’re allowed to just leave and do what we want any more… *gives Thrall a hopeless look and sighs* Let me deal with this… *pauses* “Thrall, sir, *promptly kneels on the ground before him* “We didn’t mean for any of this to happen. We merely wanted to remain inconspicuous as we did our business. There was no ill-will or mal-intent. I simply came to get books and supplies. I had Desiree wear my raiment so as to hide her. Please, just let us finish what we started and then we will be on our way.”* *moves to his feet again, thumping a hand over his chest* “For the Horde.”

Thrall: *makes a thoughtful noise, then glances off to the side rooms* “Perhaps it is best if the three of you follow me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eyes off Kalysto as he speaks. She then cocks her eyebrow at the salute before shaking her head* Nonsensical actions… *She then straightens up* “Follow you? Very well.” *Shrugs, not really caring about the issue of books*

Desiree: *looks around the room, trying to gather signs of what’s going on. After a bit, she stands up before hugging onto Kalysto’s left arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: *walks into his private chambers and waits until the others are inside. Much to the dismay of the guards, he closes the door and takes a seat in one of his wolf-fur lined chairs* “I have brought you in here because I want to know exactly why and how there are friendly humans here who know the Orcish tongue.” *points to Kalysto* “You, I’m not concerned about.” *points to Jenna* “You, however… I would appreciate being filled in. I prefer all the intel I can get my hands on.” *grins* “I can look after your needs here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* “Who said I was a friend? I am neither foe nor enemy unless pushed into either direction. I am also not from this planet. As for how I know your language, it’s rather easy.” *she points at Kalysto* “I stole the knowledge and wisdom from him with a spell.”

Desiree: *nervously looks around then frowns* Are we really in trouble now, Kalysto?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *gives Desiree a sideways glance, then turns his attention back to the floor* *”To give you an idea of who he is… did you see that Troll out in the other room? That was Spearmaster Vol’jin, leader of Zulmire’s entire tribe, about 400 or 500 Darkspears in total, all over the world. Cairne Bloodhoof is the leader of the Tauren, nearly a thousand strong. Lady Sylvanas is the woman in charge of the Forsaken… and Reagent Lord Lor’themar Theron commands all of my kind. I answer to him, as do the others answer to their own leaders. And those leaders answer to the Warchief, who is Thrall, seated about four feet away from you.”* *sighs lightly, tensing his shoulders* *”I wouldn’t say we’re fucked, but it really, really wouldn’t be smart to make another wrong move right now.”*

Thrall: “Hmm. So there is nothing more to it than that? If you do not mind my saying so, it seems that your motives are too simple for you to go through the effort and trouble of coming here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: “I am a mother.” *ponts to Desiree* “She is my daughter.” *points to Kalysto* “She is in love with the idiot there. How hard is it to understand those motives? Anyway, I am from Earth. I was not born of this planet. I know nothing of your politics, and to be honest, they do not concern me unless they kill me.”

Desiree: *pales at Kalysto’s description of what was going on. She then stares at Thrall before looking at her mother. Her eyes widen even more and she quickly shakes her head* We should knock her out. Mother is not known for making situations “good”. We really need to knock her out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”It doesn’t matter. We’re essentially fucked no matter how you look at it. At least he’s not chewing me out or disbanding my services. Yet.”*

Thrall: “Then allow me to welcome you to the city, visitor.” *scratches at his chin* “It is for the best if you just acquire what you need and be on your way, no?” *glances at Kalysto and Desiree* “Explain what you need so I can help you. You caused quite a stir and I can’t let you go out again.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs then nods at Kalysto’s words. So, she just lowers her head and keeps pressed up against Kalysto, still quite nervous, even tough she grew up as the daughter of a very prominent figure*

Jenna: “I suppose I should be grateful for that much. Though I can’t say that the welcoming commitee was pleasant.” *She brushes off her armor, which probably stands out quite a bit since she’s a mage who doesn’t wear cloth at all* Well, Kalysto. Get this over with and just tell the man what the hell you came here for.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs quietly and takes a piece of parchment from Thrall’s desk, ripping a piece off to write down a list of items he wanted from the Warlocks, as well as other language books. He folds it up and hands it to Thrall, averting his attention to the floor again* “There you go.”

Thrall: *takes the parchment, laughing at Kalysto’s behaviour* “You should return the Mage raiment to Sen’jin Village. I will send a runner down within the day with your items.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as she watches Kalsyto write. She then squints before frowning* Those are letters? *Shakes her head and sighs* Will anyone tell me what’s going on…?

Jenna: *snorts atn Desiree’s behavior* Stop fretting around and acting like a lowly pathetic human, girl. You are not in trouble and whatever the hell you two did has been handled.

Desiree: *stares at Jenna’s words before snarling at her. She then suddenly moves away from Kalysto and crosses her arms before turning her back on Jenna, trying to appear “tough”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at Desiree* They are. I do know how to write in five dialects, Desiree. *sighs* “So that’s it, we can go?”

Thrall: *chuckles at Kalysto* “Yes, you can leave. Return to Sen’jin and get out of Orgrmmar until this settles.” *glances at Desiree, then speaks plainly in Common* You are going to get what you want. That is the reason you came here, no? However, because of the populace being aware of you now, I have suggested you leave for your own safety. Go back to Sen’jin in the south. I will send a small caravan down there with your goods.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Five dialects? *shakes her head* I only know English. *sighs then stares at Thrall. Her eyes widen for a moment before she exclaims out* You mean you could have been speaking in plain English this entire time?! I was standing here looking like an idiot for- *yelps as Jenna clamps her right hand over her mouth*

Jenna: That is enough, Desiree.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: *his head slowly rolls back as a fierce deep laugh comes from his chest, then he faces forwards, broadly grinning at Desiree, though his large fangs give him a toothy and perhaps intimidating look* Yes, I can speak Common. However… *glances at the door, then back at her* Some would prefer I didn’t.

Kalysto: *sighs at Desiree and lowers his head* I know Thalassian, Troll, Common, Orcish, and I can write in demonic runes. So yes. Five.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *manages to pull Jenna’s hand away from her mouth. She then pouts at her mother before yelling at her* Stop treating me like a little kid! You weren’t even there for me then! Don’t pretend that you miss those years. *She then glances at Thrall* Thank you.. I’ll follow your advice and go to the village. *scowling at Jenna, she hurries off*

Jenna: *simply shakes her head at Desiree’s comments*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just silently keeps his head down and pushes open the door. He turns back to Thrall and quickly bows to him before shutting the door again, immediately confronted by guards who want to get into the room and see if their Warchief is still alive* Eesh… *glances at Jenna and Desiree* Well… let’s go back to Sen’jin. I don’t think I want to stay here, even if we could…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* I agree. *shakes her head* Hopefully those blue things won’t try to kill me again. *shaking her head, she moves to follow after Kalysto, allowing for the elf to lead the way*

Desiree: *simply silently nods*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks around the area once stepping out of Thrall’s chambers, setting foot on the ground outside once more* Where is the raptor…? I know how to get my Horsey, but the raptor is gone… *glances off into the distance, fretting at the thought. He then sharply whistles, hoping she will hear him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at Kalysto’s mention of “horsey”. However, she decides not to comment. Instead, she glances around before snorting* Let’s just go. I do not see any raptors nearby.

Desiree: *softly speaks* Figures that thing would run off. It’s psychotic. I swear.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I can’t leave her behind! She was hand tamed by my adoptive family and they would be pissed beyond reason if I told them hey, I left your raptor in Orgrimmar…. *grumbles and whistles sharply again. He stands there, refusing to budge. After some time however, the raptor comes charging at him, still saddled and wearing her ornamental feathered harness*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.