Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at Kalysto and straightens up. After a moment, she takes a deep breath before loudly yelling up at the sky* Men! *rolls her eyes before moving off to another part of the town. Eventually, she leans against the fence of the Raptor stables*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Zulmire’s red riding raptor immediately jerks her head up, poking her head over the fence, snorting at Desiree’s neck playfully, splattering it with a mixture of moist air from her lungs and raptor snot*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tenses up as the raptor snorts on her. She then cringes before reaching up to wipe the snot off of herself* Eww… *sticks her tongue out and tries to wipe the snot onto the raptor’s snout* Keep that stuff to yourself!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the red riding raptor makes a soft laughing noise then aggressively noses Desiree, not seeming to care in the slightest. She heavily sniffs Desiree again, then tries to nip at her hair, wanting to see if it’s real*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is still busy trying to wipe the snot off of her when the raptor noses her. She then chuckles and tries to push it away. At least until she starts nipping at her head. When that starts, Desiree yelps and tries to tilt her head down in order to avoid having her face accidently scratched* Don’t ruin my haircut!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the red riding raptor squeaks at Desiree, then backs up. She then points to the kodo in the distance with her snout, waving a paw at it, looking back at Desire again, waggling her tail* Eeee? *her squeaks attract the attention of the other raptors in the pen, which begin to fuss about*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *straightens up before reaching up to brush out her hair. She then stares at the raptors before shaking her head* You all are crazy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the other raptors begin to fuss about at the anticipation of food, and one begins to shake the fence. After a few moments the pen is broken, and about fifteen of them promptly dash out of the pen in all different directions, running off with their saddles, ornamental feathers, and reins still on. Zulmire’s raptor soon slips out of the pen and wanders around to Desiree, standing over her, squeaking aggressively, demanding food now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *loudly yelps and jumps back as the fence is broken though. As the pack rushes past, she reaches up to cover her head with her hands and whimpers* I didn’t do it! *She then yelps again as Zulmire’s raptor begins to squeak at her* Umm… hi?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the raptor stands over Desiree aggressively, raising herself to her full height. She begins to advance on the girl, trying to back her up, becoming angrier as she isn’t getting her demands met*

Zulmire: *calls out to the raptor* EY!! *claps his hands, whistling at the creature. He rushes in, grabbing her reins, pulling her away* Sorry ’bout that. *shakes his head* ‘Dat be my fault for picking a feisty one t’ ride. *glances at the pens* ….what ‘da hell happened t’ ‘da rest o’ dem?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *backs up as the raptor closes in on her, quite nervous. However, she clearly becomes relieved once Zulmire steps in. After releasing as sigh, she shakes her head* I don’t know. I was standing there, just to relax for a bit. Then this one came and it started nuding me and stuff like that. I thought it was play. But soon after, all the other ones got excited and they wrecked that fence.. *frowns as she looks at the destroyed wood* I think you need to fire your town carpenter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Clearleh. *sighs and pulls at the reins, then places his hand in the raptor’s mouth so she can chew on it* Sadly, this ees play. If she draws blood, eben better fo’ her. Eh… you got every’fin you needed done now, ey? I suppose you’ll be goin’ soon. Right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly nods her head* Yea, I think so. My mother and father are probably getting worried soon. Heh, I don’t know what would happen if both of them tried to charge in here and take me back home. *sighs and shakes her head* Kalysto’s acting strange though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Oh let heem. He has been through being poisoned and all kindsa crap. *waves a hand dismissively* I honestly be leavin’ him be durin’ turmoil an’ let him settle on his own, ‘mon. *smirks in amusement* ‘Dis probably comes as no suprise, but at certain times he would dig a hole to cry in. *makes a motion with his hand, indicating level ground and a hole on an incline* Den he would cover it ova’ wif’ a rug. He was a pretty weird kid, even by outsider standards, I t’ink. *chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, he lost both of his parents. I’m certain anyone would be messed up if they had to live through what he lived through. *Sighs then frowns at the raptors* Those things are still all crazy. *shaking her head, she moves back to the tent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: ‘Dey only crazy ’cause we let ‘dem be. *picks up the broken fence pailing and tries to half-assedly jam it back into the ground, not seeming to care that the entire tribe’s raptors have wandered off* Try catchin’ your own when you be old enough. ‘Den see how crazy ‘dey be before they be tame.

Kalysto: *is on the floor of the tent, re-bandaging his leg*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* No thanks. If I wanted a raptor, I can ask my mother to… Well, thinking about it, Kerash’s kind would probably be insulted by the thought of being ridden. *grins then slips into the tent. She tilts her head when she spots Kalysto* How are your injuries?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks up at Desiree pathetically, then tilts his head towards her, lowering his ears* I nearly died. I fought bravely but you killed something bigger, you show off. *glances back down at his leg wound and tightens the wrap around it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *loudly groans before kneeling down next to Kalysto. Once lowered, she reaches over to gently massage behind Kalysto’s left ear* Oh, stop that already. What you did took a lot of bravery. I didn’t do anything special. I grew up in Halcyon…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *puts his head against her chest, nestling it in her clevage* Keep going… *shifts the ear closest to her chest and listens to her heart-rate and breathing, closing his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles before she leans in to gently kiss the top of his head* Always. *As she continues the massage, she uses her free hand to gently neaten up Kalysto’s bangs before embracing him* You are quite brave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *smirks at Desiree’s words and relaxes. He lightly sighs and leans into her properly, mumbling* We should get back soon. I want to rest up and this hot humid air isn’t doing me any good. Well it was when I first came here when I was sick, but. I’m not now. *smirks* Plus Rhyderi will start bitching about me soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, Rhyderi started bitching about you nine years ago. *softly chuckles then nuzzles her nose against the top of his head* I’m so glad you survived.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m glad I survived too. *glances around the area* Can we go home now? I’ve an appointment with a portal. I also want to go home and sleep. And have a bath, with heated water and four glorious walls of privacy. This area leaves nothing to the imagination. At all. Ever. *glances at Arte* “I think we’re gettting ready to leave.”

Arte: *begins to cry, sniffling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmm-hmmm. As long as you feel up for it, we can go home. However, we won’t go out there if you still need to heal up any. *she looks him over* I don’t see anything too bad, though. *nods. However, she tenses up as soon as she hears Arte begin to crying. Sighing, she looks at the troll* ~Umm… do you want to visit our home for a bit?~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.