Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *if Desiree thought Kalysto’s telepathy signals were weak and crackly, what she receives from Arte would be barely legible* *”Are yeh even sure you c’n do that, ‘mon? I mean…”* *is quiet again* *”Before you leave, make sure Kalysto goes to the city. He already knows why.”*

Kalysto: Nothing too bad? *pulls the bandage off his chest, glancing at the bloody knife-carved mark in his pectoral muscle* What about this? *glances down at it, narrowing his brows as he looks at it properly* Hey, what about this…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances over at Kalysto* You wanted to receive that. Anyway, it looks like its healing over properly and that your life won’t be threatened. *She then studies Arte before tilting her head* Umm… Kalysto? Do you comprehend something about needing to go to a city? ~If I heard you right, yes, we can do that. Portal.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *blinks at Desiree, then picks up her polearm, poking the girl lightly with it* *”You don’t look much like a Mage to me…”*

Kalysto: *blinks at Desiree’s comment, then sharply slaps his forhead* Oh shit. Yes. *shakes his head, growling slightly* Shit. We need to go there and pick up a bunch of crap. Books, books, and more books. I can also go down to Neeru Fireblade and get my Tomes back. Why didn’t I think of that?! *shakes his head* You could also personally benefit from some beginner’s guides. Especially the Beginner’s Guide to learning Thalassian. *warily glances at Desiree* I just don’t know how the hell we’re going to get you into Orgrimmar without incident…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, I’m not that good of a mage, no. But I do cast some spells and I’m learning. Also, my mother gave us a device that we can use to make an portal back home.~ *She then tilts her head toward Kalysto as she listens to him* Umm…. I don’t know? What’s an Orgrimmar?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Orgrimmar is a city north of here. It’s basically the Horde capital, really. It is a giant city filled with Orcs, Trolls, and has attracted the Horde’s other friendly races into the city. If you’re a member of the Horde, it’s basically a safehaven. When I lived here in Sen’jin, sometimes me and Zulmire would ride up there and sell things. Sometimes we would buy things. It’s also where I discovered that I wanted to be a Warlock. If you go, we’ll need a way to disguise you. *pauses* How do you feel about being an armor-clad Warlock? *begins to pull his robe off* You would fit into my robes, and you could pull the hood over your head so they don’t see your face.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Capital of the Horde? What is a Horde? *She continues to listen to him, nodding as he speaks. However, once he begins to strip down, she frowns with concern* Kalysto, you don’t need to do that… What would you wear? I mean, wouldn’t it be just as bad for you to go in there with nothing on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh would you relax. *shakes his head* If you don’t even know what the Horde is… *sighs* We’re going to have problems. *slips his robe back on, then pulls his hoodie over his head* Perhaps I should just ride up myself…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* No, I’d like to come and learn more about this sort of stuff, Kalysto.. *Sighs* I’ll wear your clothes if you think that’ll keep me safe. I just don’t want you to be completely naked. *grins* Not everyone deserves to see you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Relax. It will be fine. Okay sure, I’m not a Shaman or anything, but you can pull off being a Warlock. Once you get my shit together, I’ll improvise on my own. *raises his hands into the air and begins to speak in demonic tongue, quickly summoning Droozun to the physical plane of existance* Gotta have the props also. *yanks off his robe and other clothes until he is in his underwear. He hands the items to Desiree, then crouches down to pat Droozun on the snout* Follow Desiree for the remainder of the day, OK? Do what she says and pretend you’re her Felhunter.

Droozun: Ih! *quickly sits beside Desiree’s feet, wiggling his butt when he parks it down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *takes Kalysto’s clothes then sighs and begins to slip them on. As she does this, she picks at the few areas where the cloth bunches up slightly then shrugs. However, she blinks when Kalysto tells Droozun to follow her* Heh, Kalysto, I do have my own demon. *chuckling, she reaches up to pull the hood over her head then frowns* I can barely see..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You’re lucky. Some other Warlock robes are even harder to see out of than that one. *moves over to Desiree and attempts to pull the robe down over her face more* Hmm. *steps back to admire her* Yeah, you’re fine. *glances down at Droozun* Just keep onto him for a while. *heads for the door* I’ll be back soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yells out after Kalysto* Oh sure, because you know that I’m going to be running around the continent while I can’t see five feet in front of me. *grins then glances down at Droozun* Your master can be completely ridiculous.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *shuffles on his feet awkwardly* *”Of course… that what they do.”*

Kalysto: *steps back into the tent only about four minutes later, wearing a very ridiculous elaborate outfit meant for a high-ranked Mage. The hood has a literal winged crown on the back of it, the robes practically hanging over his feet due to the fact it was designed to fit a taller person, in this case, a female troll. The shoulder decorations smoulder with a powerful frozen enchantment. He glances down at ‘his’ gloves which only have three fingers in them and mutters* This is the only downside to these guys…

Arte: *stares at Kalysto and rushes over to him* “Why ‘da hell are you wearin’ dat!? You take ‘dat off now!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at Kalysto for several minutes, completely dumb-founded at first. She then begins to loudly crack up over how ridiculous he looks* Well, I can definitely see why you’re proud of your normal clothing… *continues to laugh* Isn’t there anything that isn’t so… so… what is that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flattens his brows, then folds his arms, tapping a foot* I’m a Mage. So shut the fuck up. *smirks. Then he glances at Arte and rolls his eyes* “Well she’s wearing my stuff! Can’t you see? Anyway, I worked hard to represent. Not my fault there are no Warlocks in the village.”

Arte: “Dere be no Warlocks because our people don’t believe in no damn Warlocks!” *throws her hands up in the air* “Now take ‘dat off before somebody sees you! You is not goin’ t’ fool nobody.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances over at Arte then sighs* She definitely isn’t happy over all this.. *glances at Droozn then grins and tries to summon in Lezprah, who appears in a large puff of smoke after a few moments* So, do I get extra points for this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *crouches down to pat Lezprah on the head* They might not approve of it… a lot of Warlocks will call you out immediately as being fake. Just go with Droozun and leave it at that, huh? I don’t want any more incident than needed. *pauses* So did you want Standard Thalassian For Beginners?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pouts* Awww, well, they’d all just be jealous. *She then sighs and looks down at Lezprah* Sorry boy. *after dismissing Lezprah, she nods her head* Why not? Let’s get everything that we can possibly get. *she then steps forward to nudge Kalysto* Either way, let’s leave before Arte blows a blood vessel.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *gives Arte a big wide grin, then raises his head to peck her on the cheek, quickly dashing out of the tent. His Mage outfit attracts attention from the other villagers, and he quickly ducks his head, running for the raptor pen* We best be off north before Mimfrey realizes I stole her Frostfire shit. *glances into the pens and whistles* Any preference on a raptor? *immediately grabs the reins of a tawny coloured male, then grabs Zulmire’s raptor and tries to hand her off to Desiree*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances around the town as she follows after Kalysto, dashing as well so she doesn’t hold him up. Once they reach the raptor pens, though, she slows down and grins in an awkward fashion* Any choice of raptor? How about one that isn’t insa- *groans as she gets Zulmire’s raptor then glares up at the raptor* No going crazy on me again! *grumbling, she begins trying to climb up it. However, her feet keep on getting caught inside the robe. So, she falls down on her butt about five times in a row*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *watches her and rolls his eyes* Amateur… geez. Don’t ruin my robes. *sends the male back to his pen, then raises his hands, summoning his Dreadsteed* Here. *guides the horse over to her, then stands beside it* Do you want a boost to get on? I swear to the sun above that this thing isn’t psychotic.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* I’m trying not to ruin your robes. *she then blinks as Kalysto summons his dreadsteed* What is that? *Shaking her head, she moves over to it then nods* Yea, if you can help me get up, I’d appreciat it, Kalysto. *She then sets her arms on the middle of the steed’s back and begins trying to pull herself up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *helps to push Desiree up onto the steed, then hands her the reins* It’s a Dreadsteed of Xoroth. Basically, it’s an evil horse demon from the Nether. But you already knew that, didn’t you. *grins proudly* His name is Horsey. *hands her the reins and slaps it on the hindquarters, before hopping up onto Zulmire’s psychotic raptor, charging ahead* Follow me. And stick close because Orgrimmar is a busy place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as the horse begins to move underneath her due to Kalysto’s slap. She then franticly looks around before gripping onto the reigns and staring at them* What do I do?? And horsey? That’s a demon name?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No. And technically speaking, no demon has a name. We give the demon the honor of owning a name when they serve under us, and we refer to them as an individual rather than a soul mass among thousands of other souls. *shrugs and pulls back on the reins, causing the raptor to rear up* But yeah – that’s the name of my horsey. Horsey. Say hello and tell him to follow me. *laxes the reins again, which causes the raptor to skitter away and begin to run*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.