Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Y’ did thees for boredom? It’s a waste o’ time an’ life if you’re not going t’ do anything with it. No to mention tha’ if y’ dinnae want to show everybody you were better than them, then… *scratches his head, snorting* …that almost seem like you be makin’ a mockery outta everybody ‘dere. What you wanna do, show everybody that you can kill dem all when you bored?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glares at Zulmire* Fine, I’ll get it to your village. However, it won’t be my fault if it crushes someone. *she begins to concentrate on the Kodo. Soon enough, it begins to levitate up above the air while Desiree grits her teeth and concentrates on teleporting it to Seijin Village*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *yells out to Desiree, shaking his head* You be cheatin’ now! You don’t do your huntin’ right by usin’ your magic! Dat be a show of power and stren’th. *shakes his head, but lets Desiree do it anyway, sighing* *”I just hope you don’t dishearten Kalysto too much. He’s proud. He might take insult to you showing him up, if he sees it that way.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *growls in frustration* ~Well… I could always just leave it here!~ *snorts* ~And I wasn’t trying to show off my power and strength. Now, do you want me to leave this thing or bring it to your village? Which one?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”Put it in the village. It would be used for meat and leather and structural improvements. Dried bones of large animals make great supports for tents…”* *sighs, still seeming quite worried and bothered* *”Make sure Kalysto doesn’t take it too hard. He’s sensitive.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head then finishes teleporting the Kodo to the village. Once that is done, she begins to treck back* Well, it’s there now. They probably have no idea why a dead animal just appeared at their feet though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *hops up onto the raptor and runs back along the path he took, running to Desiree. He slows the raptor to a walk, then offers a hand to her* Hop on, ‘mon. It’s at least half a’ hour by foot back to Sen’jin. ‘Da heat is bad enuff as is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* Oh, so now you’re concerned about my health.. *Sighing, she reaches up then does her best to climb up onto the raptor. Though, due to the height of the creature, she is rather clumsy and nearly falls into place once she gets up there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: I be concerned about a lot of t’ings. *sighs at her* Hold on. *once she is on the back of the raptor, he laxes the reins and clicks at the creature, letting her rush ahead as fast as she can manage. The ride would be quite bumpy and jerky due to the raptor’s long strides and general motility with the extra weight on her back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps at the initial roughness. So, she leans forward and grips onto Zulmire in an attempt to stabalize herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *his needley scruffy red hair whips back slightly as the raptor reaches top speed. The wind rushes past him as his riding raptor thunders across the plains and desert, kicking up sand behind her as her talons gouge the ground in traction. The riders and raptor soon reach the village again and the raptor slows, runnning past the village to the pens, finally stopping* Here we be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at the hair hits her several times. However, since she doesn’t want to fall off the raptor, she puts up with it. Once they stop at the town, she slides off the raptor before grumbling* Glad you didn’t know about the pig thing.. *with that, she heads toward Kalysto’s location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is at the window of the tent, having heard all the commotion. He doesn’t go outside though, because Arte has a firm hold on his arms so he can’t go out there. When Desiree comes to him, he just nods at her, returning his attention outside* A dead kodo fell from the sky. The Witchdoctor is talking about a curse. *frowns* And there’s only one magic caster here currently who makes curses. *flicks his ears back* You’re looking at him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, that’s stupid. *sighs* Zulmire was insisting that I drag that thing back because I was bored and killed it to see if I could. *shakes her head* He should be able to explain it all to them soon enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You killed it? *stares at her, then looks back out the window* But you’re not even…. *goes quiet, biting his lower lip. His shoulders tense and stiffen and then he folds his arms* I could have killed something like that with my arms tied behind my back. Naked. And blindfolded.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and stares at Kalysto* Huh? *shakes her head* I wasn’t trying to show off! Damn it, what is up with all you men? I was bored and wanted to see if the thing even was a challenge. *Shakes her head then points outside* Should I go there and tell them to leave you alone?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, it’s fine… at this point I actually wouldn’t suggest going out there to talk to them. They’re still trying to work out where it came from. Better they suspect me than you. Me, they would only give me an angry jab with their spears. You…. they would probably remove your head from your body and hang it on their spears.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* They’re just going to continue getting worked up if no one sets them straight. *Sighs* I’ll be back, Kalysto. *with that, she heads toward the Kodo. As she walks, she pulls her sword out of subspace again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs hopelessly and shakes Arte off, following Desiree outside*

Witch Doctor Bom’bay: *is busy poking at the Kodo, mumbling to three hunters nearby, his eyes narrowwed in suspicion as he talks about the beast. When Desiree comes over with the sword, he begins chattering in aggitation, waving his hands as if to make Desiree go away, making shoo-ing motions at her* “Stay away from our cursed or blessed beast!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes* ~I know we don’t understand each other, but I’ve been taught that thoughts are universal. This is not a cursed creature.~ *she then tries to slide her sword into the wound in the back of the head, trying to indicate the match* ~See, not done as a curse.~ *hopes that the man can understand her at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Witch Doctor Bom’bay: *scratches his chin lightly as he considers Desiree and what she is demonstrating, then raises his brows slightly* *”Why did you do this? Do you wish to establish a place in our hunting party, or start a tent in our village? Yess…. you are the one with the lily-coloured male without tusks. Explain yourself.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I told Zulmire, I’ll tell you. I was bored and wanted to see what the big deal is. Zulmire wanted this brought here. So, have it.~ *Shakes her head then pulls out her sword. Soon after, she moves to where she can see Kalysto* See, no beheading.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *lowers his head and hides under the window, hiding from her view*

Witch Doctor Bom’bay: *”That’s it? You don’t even want to make a tent? You don’t want to be part of the pack? You killed it because you were bored??”* *sniffs the kodo, then lightly bows his head to her* *”Sen’jin village thanks you for the gift. Go on with peace, and may the wind be at your back.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* ~Kalysto and I have a life elsewhere. I just wanted to see what was so exciting about what he was excited about. That was all.~ *She frowns as she moves up in front of Kalysto’s location. She then leans over to peer inside the window and down at Kalysto* What are you doing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks up at Desiree* I’m looking small and pathetic. Because you basically did in an hour what took me nearly two days. *looks pitiful. He curls the ends of his ears down in an overdramatically sad expressive gesture, then looks up at Arte*

Arte: “Oh don’t you be makin’ dat face!” *quickly moves over to the elf and grabs him up to hug him*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.