Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: They wouldn’t even be arguing about it if they didn’t have a problem with me. *perks his ears up as Zulmire comes into the tent*

Zulmire: *moves to place a hand on Kalysto’s shoulder* While ‘dat giraffe you kill not exactly be ‘deh sort ‘o ting ‘dat we normally eat or prey on, Witchdoctor Bom’bay be impressed with the cleanliness ‘o da kill. If any’tin, we’re goin’ to get a pelt out of it. *pats his shoulder* You passed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I still don’t see why you actually want to be branded… *shivers at the very thought then shakes her head. When Zulmire returns, she listens in. She then nods at Kalysto, though she doesn’t say anything*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I already told you everything. *moves outside, smirking broadly. He stands in front of the other hunters of the village, then removes his shirt so he can receive the marking from the witchdoctor*

Zulmire: Eh, don’t be worryin too much about it…. stuff happens. It’s weird, I ‘no…. *grins at Desiree, wanting to reassure her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head as Zulmire grins at him* I know this is what he wants, and I’m not going to stop him. However, I still feel that it’s rather… *shivers* I just would never want to be branded at all… You guys only tattoo stuff, right? You’re not actually going to put a hot iron to his flesh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *pulls down the neck piece of his robe, revealing what is nothing more than an old darkened scar by now, which appears over the top half of his pectoral area. It is diamond in shape with two glaring eyes and tusks on the lower half* Ees more like… hmm…. *ponders* Done with a warm knife. Takes abou’ a day to scab over, an’ a week to heal. See? Eees not bad.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Zulmire then sighs* Well, I suport Kalysto’s decision on receiving this thing either way. *she then sits on the cot and sighs* Do you have any water? My stomach is borhering me again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *glances at the back of the tent and picks up one of the water skins used for storing drinking water. He shakes it, then places a hand under it to cool the contents, handing it to Desiree* Try ‘dat. *grins* You be lucky ‘dis house has a shaman in harmony wif’ da elements. Otherwise you be drinkin’ warm water like ‘da rest o’ the village.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins at Zulmire* I do appreciate it. *she then takes the water skin before she begins to sip on it* Howver, I will admit that the temperature of drinking water never mattered too much to me. Either way, it goes to my stomach.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Ehhh… trust me on ‘dat one. Cool water always goes down bettah ‘dan warm water. Y’ end up drinkin’ more of eet, and in faster increments. Which be good for ‘de body in ‘dis kinda weather. Th’ last thing you wan is to get dehydrated in ‘da desert. *peers out of the tent, grinning as a loud warcry goes up around the middle of the town* I expect you’ll beh wantin’ t’ go home soon, hmm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Nods* Yea… You and Arte are rather nice, but- *shakes her head* It really isn’t a safe place for me to stay at all. *continues to sip on the water then glances to the side* Is marriage a really important thing? I mean, can someone go on perfectly fine without ever being married to the person that they’re with?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Ehh… depends on ‘teh individual, I t’ink. We trolls mate for life. O’ course, we also believe in frequent reincarnation, so y’ may be callin’ ‘dat all irrelevant. Buh no… *scratches his chin in thought* Depends on da individual. Some do it for social standard. Some do it for religious purposes. Some do it for a public declaration, t’ say, ‘we be together permanently, so no be ringin’ around my place no more for free lovin’s’. Heh… it be different for everybody. Marriage tend to occur only in deh monogamous species… like us Trolls. Da elves… some humans. Hell, eben some species o’ birds mate for life. An’ have a vague marriage ceremony.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods as Zulmire explains it to her. As he speaks, she continues to drink from the water, at least until the supplly is emptied. She then sets it down to her side before speaking out* I suppose I can understand all of that. However… Well, Kalysto is basically your son. Do you approve of his relationship with me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Oh, y’ have to be kiddin’ meh. *waggles a finger at Desiree* I hardleh be one to complain. Before I found ‘teh woman o’ my dreams, I was goin’ around with a Tauren in my youth. *grins lightly* She was also a shaman. Ah, she was so nice, wi’ da’ way she would cast lightning spells all around her…

Arte: “You may not be talkin’ in a language I can hear, but I already know what you be talkin’ about! I can see if in your face!” *lightly slaps him, then grabs his tusk, pulling on it a moment as a means of correcting his behaviour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: softly chuckles at the exchange between Zulmire and Arte. She then shakes her head once more* I don’t know what a Tauren is, but I think she doesn’t like it. *shakes her head* I also don’t really want to be “the girl before”…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Eh, what do you mean? *pulls his head back, rubbing his jaw area after having his tusk pulled on* I not be commentin’ much on Kalysto’s moral standin’ here, nor givin’ eet much credit, but if he moves on, den you be the girl before, ah’m afraid….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, is it so much that I would hope that I am “the one”. That he never moves on after me? You know… *shakes her head* Especially now that I’m pregnant. I don’t want to think about him ever leaving me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Ehh, you would havbe to ask him. *awkwardly rubs the back of his head* You not be the first lady he be seein’. He brag about teh first one. Y’should ask him about his history. *pauses* An’ if he makes an’oder one o’ dem hack-job seein-eye balls, hit him until he’s unconcious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles at Zulmire’s instructions. She then broadly grins before nodding at him* Yea, I’ll keep that in mind. Though I think my mother has pleanty of real working ones. You never got to see her stores, did you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *shakes his head lightly* Noh. I never see it. But I imagine it beeg, because o’ dat place you be in before. *glances outside again, then chuckles* Looks like your boyfriend passed out from the pain of bein’ marked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, the armory was nearly twice as big as this entire town. *sighs as Zulmire mentions Kalysto and shakes her head* Is it improper for me to go out there and bring him back in here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *waves a hand at her and quietly walks outside, dragging him in. He lays the elf across the floor and picks up a cloth to wipe his chest off with, which is bleeding heavily right now* ‘Dere you go. Go crazy. *chuckles* Don’t be worryin’ about much, they jes’ go over his pain threshold, I t’ink.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, well, leaving out there to lie on the ground wouldn’t have been that good of an option. *shaking her head, she moves to sit down next to Kalysto. She then reaches over to gently set his head down in her lap. Soon after, she begins to gently brush her hand through his hair in a petting motion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *wanders away to get a bandage. He comes back with it, covering the wound on Kalysto’s chest, then begins to push on it* He be havin’ a big day. You too. If you wanna stay here for a while an’ rest, I no be objectin’. Neither be Arte, I know that fo’ sure.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances up at Zulmire then sighs* I don’t know.. I mean, Kalysto has a store that we opened up, we really shouldn’t stay long… *sighs* Do you mind if I leave for a bit though? Is it even safe for me to wander around out there for a bit?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *picks up a bone and feather necklace he owns, then hangs it around Desiree’s neck* Go fo’ eet. Y’should be fine now. *moves to sit down on the rug in the middle of the tent*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.