Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I told you, Zulmire, that’s Kalysto’s decision. *shakes her head and then flicks Kalysto’s nose* What are you so happy about, you dolt? You nearly got yourself killed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances up at her, then pulls on her arm* *”…. I.. I’ll tell you… later…”* *lightly chuckles, then closes his eyes, wanting to fall asleep*

Zulmire: *sighs heavily* You be workin’ it out. I gotta go outside and present Kalysto’s kill to deh chief. Den he get his feather ornaments and celebration.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head and chuckles at Kalysto. She then leans down and gives him a gentle kiss on the lips* I’m so glad you didn’t die. *she glances up as Zulmire mentions leaving* Alright. *She gives him a nod in acknowledgement. However, she sticks by Kalysto’s side, not really budging from her vigil for anything, until he wakes up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *over the next few hours, he argues with the hunter chief over the legitimacy of Kalysto’s hunt and kill. There is much yelling in Troll language which Desiree wouldn’t be able to understand*

Kalysto: *wakes up some time later, then sits up, stretching* Ouch… *rubs his arm, still feeling sore from his ordeal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *has been picking at the rug that Arte showed her earlier, trying to figure out what to do with it. At the moment, she’s frowning as she fails at making anything worthwhile out of the knots again. However, she looks up as soon as she hears Kalysto’s voice* Ah, you’re awake. *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at Arte, then at Desiree, quickly looking around* He’s not here…? *grins at her* I cheated. That Barrens giraffe didn’t die from me clubbing it in the face. I picked up a puff adder and pissed it off. Then I made it bite the giraffe. *smirks* It got me also afterwards…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: That’s how you did it? *shakes her head then sighs* You are such a dolt! *gently rubs the side of his head* But who did you expect to be here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Zulmire. If he had just heard what I did, he would have drilled my ass. And then he would have dragged me back out there to do it all over again. *smirks* Fuck that. No, I had the adder bite what I wanted, then I clubbed it around after it succumbed to the poison. Screw their hunting shit, I just want them to declare me an adult so I can finally get some respect around here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I can tell you that I considered you an adult from the moment that we met. *leans down to kiss him* I can also say that I am more than glad that you survived and if they try to make you hunt again, I’ll go out there and kill something huge and drag it back just to show how silly it is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh don’t worry about me. Or the weird idea of it. It’s tradition. And their culture… *glances down at his bandaged leg and winces* I got gored for my efforts… *grins* But hey, it worked, right? And I won. I won’t be able to walk around much for a while though. It’s not going to get infected. There’s a spell on it to make sure of that. That shaman sure is good at what he does.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at his leg. She then digs through her pockets and pulls out a cure materia. Soon after, she tries to add the materia’s magic in order to help Kalysto’s leg heal up by casting Curaga on Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *wiggles his leg* You didn’t have to do that. *moves onto his feet and wanders to the doorway* Shall we see what’s going on? Heh… *peers outside the flap* They’re still arguing. That’s pretty funny, really. I don’t think the chief found the snakebite. It was pretty damn hidden, I made sure of that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns and shakes her head* No, I think there’s more important things we should do, and discuss… than what’s going on out there. *she glances down at her abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *groans at Desiree, slowly shaking his head* What more is there to talk about? We talked about it, we left it be, and it was left alone. Isn’t that good enough? *gives her a weak nervous grin* What more do you possiblly have to talk about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks up at Kalysto before frowning at him* How is ignoring it a solution, Kalysto? *shakes her head* Zulmire said that he can get something called a witch doctor to marry us. But.. I told him that is your choice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares at Desiree, then puts his hands up, waving at her* No no, no, no, that’s alright… wearing those silly wooden tusks on my head was bad enough. I hardly want to get my hair jammed with feathers next, and then have shapes carved in my flesh… *cringes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Feathers and shapes carved into your flesh… Yea, I can see why you don’t want to do that. *nods at him* What about the traditions of your real people though?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: They get married in front of a congregation…. it’s public. *sighs and rubs a hand through his hair* They get married before the sun and the wedding continues over the sunrise. It’s all symbolic and boring. But… they’d never marry us. They’d kill you for being a human, and because you are carrying a half-breed child… *sighs* And they would shame my family name for all eternity.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: So, no matter the choice, your family name will be shamed for all eternity? *sighs and kicks at a rock on the ground* Are you ashamed of me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, why? *shakes his head* Other people are idiots though. They cast judgement based on what they see. And from what they see… yeah. A whole lot of dissaproval. *deeply frowns and sighs* Just let it be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* Ok, but please tell me what you want to do.. I can’t do these things on my own. *releasing a sigh, she straightens up* Can we go home?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You don’t want me to get my adult brand? *frowns at her* Why did I even come in the first place, if you want to leave before I get marked as an adult? Isn’t that why we came here? No other reason… you being told you were pregnant was a side-step.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? There’s a brand involved as well? *stares at Kalysto* I thought that was it. You brought a kill in… *frowns and twitches slightly* They brand you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods his head* On my chest. It’s a mark of honor, don’t worry. *shrugs his shoulders, then sits back down on the cot* Every successful adult male has a mark on him. If you don’t have it, you’re not worthy. They still seem to be arguing about me outside though.. *peers out of the tent again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* Father treats brands like marks of shame. I remember that he told me that he once had a mark on his left hand, when he had one.. He hated it. *shakes her head then glances out the tent* Well, hopefully they’ll be done soon.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.