Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head so that Zulmire can set the necklace around her neck with more ease. Once that is done, she stands up then nods at Zulmire* Thank you. *sighing as she glances at Kalysto, she shakes her head then moves out of the tent. Soon enough, she leaves the town and begins to explore the surrounding area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the village is relatively quiet and peaceful. The pack of hunters has already disbanded for the day, so not very much is going on. There is a group of children playing in a nearby water crevice, and off to the far left of the village, there is a pen filled with tame boars which are killed for food. A large fire constantly burns in the middle of the village and it is almost impossible to tell whether it is magical, or just a regular fire burning wood. Most of the tents look the same, and are covered in stretched skins painted with various shamanistic motifs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances around the town for a few moments. However, she soon leaves the area and heads toward the forest, since she wants to check out the terrain and wildlife*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the immediate area outside of the village is barren dry desert. However, off to the southeast, there are some small islands covered in forest. The area is unusually quiet, but not uninviting or dangerous looking at the outset*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *wanders about the area for several minutes, just checking things out. When she comes across a large scorpion, she tilts her head then shrugs* Strange animals… But Gaia has strange ones as well.. Hmm.. *narrowing her eyes, she pulls out her sword. Not long after, she begins to attack a boar that is in the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *wakes up a short time later, glancing up at the ceiling, loudly coughing* Oh god, not again… *sits up, pushing away a flask of water he is being offered. He blinks, then runs his eyes, trying to rid himself of disorientation* *”Desiree…? Where did you go?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *plunges the blade of her sword into the spine of the boar. She then rolls her eyes* What is so hard about this. Silly guys… *wanders away a bit further so she can see if there is anything more challenging in the area. However, she pauses for a moment as she receives a garbled telepathic message. After tilting her head and pondering over the message for a moment, she shrugs and continues on her way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tries to force himself onto his feet, stumbling back down onto the ground* Fff… *looks out the window, seeming unhappy* Desiree is leaving…

Zulmire: *tries to pin Kalysto down with his hands* You be in no condition to go anywhere. *sighs* I go. *walks out of the tent, heading to the raptor pens. He picks out a dappled red raptor female and saddles her before hopping on, riding her off towards Desiree’s location*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *winds up wandering into the Barrens as she continues to explore the nearby area. For the most part, she is rather bored. However, she stops as she spots a large creature that reminds her of the rhinos that her teachers once taught her about. So, she readies her sword once again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *continues to ride the raptor out of the village, surprised at how fat Desiree was able to move in such a short period of time. He persists however, and continues using a combination of his elemental prowess to follow the tales of her tracks in the sand and sensing out the general area of her life-force*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *muttesr to herself* Well, at least this one isn’t so boring. *She dodges and parries the beast for a bit. However, since she’s played around with the dinosaurs on Halcyon while growing up, she isn’t overly strained. Eventually she lunges in to plunge her blade through the beast’s right eye*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *rides the raptor into the Barrens territory, running it down the pathway. He follows Desiree’s tracks and finally comes upon her, pulling the raptor’s reins back hard to stop her. He stays back, watching Desiree closely, wanting to see how well she is handling the situation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yanks the sword out of the eye socket then flicks it about in order to get rid of as much blood as possible, trying to use the techniques that her father had taught her as a child. Once that is done, she sticks her tongue out at the creature, for she doesn’t know that she has an audience* Yea, that is such a silly tradition.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *quietly slides down off the raptor and gently clicks at her to keep her still. He wanders over to Desiree and gently pokes her shoulder, shaking his head* Are you teh reincarnate of Vol’jez…? *lightly shakes his head* How are yeh even goin’ to get that back?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? *frowns at Zulmire then shakes her head* You do know that I’m from another world and even then I was… five years old, when your son died. *shakes her head* No, my father was just the top general from Gaia. It was next to impossible for me not to be taught how to use a sword. *she then looks over at the creature* Get that back?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *moves to stand over the Kodo, placing a hand on it* Put her out of her misery. *points to the area behind the skull of the great beast, then glances back at Desiree* Fair enuff… *lightly shrugs his shoulders, then crouches down in front of Desiree in a semi bow, partly out of respect*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What? It’s still alive? I sword I stabbed it in the brain? I mean, isn’t that what’s behind the eye. And my sword was.. *indicates a point about a foot down the blade* Well… maybe half of that.. But it was pretty deep in there.. *shakes her head. She then follows Zulmire’s instructions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Oh, y’ did indeed stab her in the brain. *moves to his feet again* But.. *lightly shrugs* She still breathes. *when Desiree finishes the beast off, he picks up a handful of sand and begins to shake it in front of the creature, muttering in native-Troll language to help release the soul from the creature and to assist it on it’s journey to the afterlife. After he is done, he clasps his hands together and is silent for a moment, opening his eyes to glance at Desiree again* Y’ going to drag it back to show off?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? Umm… No? I just was bored and wanted to see what was so special about killing these things. *nods at one* It is really easy. *shakes her head* Father would have cut off its head within one flick of his hand.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: You killed it because you be bored?? *shakes his head in slight disbelief and horror. He makes a loud muttering noise and folds his arms, glaring at her now* You be lucky I’m not a Tauren. ‘Da kodo is a revered beast in ‘deir culture. ‘Dey use them as transport an to carry stuff. You killed it, now take it back. *taps a foot* At teh very least, it can make leather for an entire tent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ok, ok. I’ll take it back. *sighs and shakes her head* That still doesn’t solve the issue that all we have is you, a pregnant girl, and a raptor.. How are we going to get it back to your town?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Hey. *sharply waves a finger at her* Hey hey. Don’t be askin’ me dat! YOU be ‘da one that kill eet! You hav’ to work out how to take it back. Don’t be askin me how – I never dragged back some’teen that beeg. *glances back at the raptor, then makes a few small clicks at her, encouraging forwards* Here. *hands her the reins, then begins to wander away* You have fun wi’ ‘dat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What? *Stares wide-eyed at Zulmire walks away. She then yells out* DId I mention I’m pregnant?! I don’t know much, but I know I shouldn’t be dragging heavy-ass junk! *grumbles and looks at the Kodo* Stupid troll..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *stops, then calls back to her* You wan’ta be the mighty hunter, no? Drag yer own kill back to the camp and receive your brand then. *folds his arms, then flicks an ear* I not be stupid, human. What be you honestly expectin’ from dat monster?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t want a brand! I just was bored. *Crosses her arms and glares at Zulmire* I wanted to see if these really were a challenge! That doesn’t mean I want some brand on my skin. *shakes he head*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.