Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at the tusks, then lightly pokes one of them, frowning as he discovers that they’re razor sharp* Who did you steal these from…? *sighs* It’s not a matter of permision, Desiree. It’s a matter of strength and endurance, and if I don’t pass the bar, I don’t live. As simple as that.

Zulmire: *grabs one of the tusks and begins to wiggle it, wanting to know how sturdy it is on Kalysto’s head* They not be from somebody. They be wooden, sharpened, and dipped in hardenin’. You see how useful ‘dey be. *nudges Kalysto* I hope you be ready. Th’ pack moves out soon. Den you go an’ prove yourself t’ dem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I still say that you’re not allowed to die on me… *shakes her head then sighs* So, it is time? *stands up, preparing to follow after the men* I really hope this turns out all well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *reaches out to grasp Desiree’s shoulder, shaking his head at her* You has t’ stay behind. You be a female – ‘dey don’t go out an’ hunt. An’ knowing you is pregnant…. I is even more not likely t’ let you go. *sighs* Relax. Stay in da tent. He be fine.

Kalysto: *sighs and moves over to Desiree, turning his head away so he doesn’t gore her with his ‘tusks’. He lightly hugs her and steps out of the tent, wandering to the rest of the gathering*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *desperately looks around for any signs that everything will be alright. She then sighs and nods* Fine… But you better not die, Kalysto! *she gives Kalysto a small grin as he hugs her. She then steps back and sits back down on the cot*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *sighs and sits down on the floor, grinning* I remember when Vol’jez went out on his first hunt. E went all th’ way t’ the northwest, and dragged bag a whole ‘Kodo. It was huge… bigger ‘dan he was. About four times his size. Oh ‘dat be a proud day, lemme tell ya. *grins proudly, then leans back against one of the supports in the tent* I be exempt from huntin’. Because Arte lost her only child. When I hunted tho’, I never brought back any’tin big. Kalysto be back in a day or two, you see. *grins at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto isn’t like your son was though.. *sighs and shakes her head* I really hope that you’re right. *she then glances at the bag that Kalysto gave her and sighs* I guess the medicine that he tried to give me isn’t much use at all… since I’m not really sick.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Medicine? What he give you anyway? *scratches his head, curious, then peers out of the tent window, watching the pack set off into the wilderness, then settles down again* It’s gonna be a long wait for yeh… *sighs* I c’n tell you ‘dat much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs and opens up her bag before handing it over to Zulmire* Just some pain killer and something to settle my stomach. However, neither of us even guessed that I was pregnant. *shakes her head* He said that he’s supposed to be wed before he had children.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Dat be true. *takes the pouch from Desiree, then sits on the floor, scattering the contents over the floor of his tent* D’ya want th’ head witch-doctor to wed you before you leave? Is entirely possible. You be talkin to him, he do it. *begins to flick through the supplies, picking up one of the bottles, lightly shaking it* Anti-venom? *narrrows his eyes* Dis not be for illness… o your kind.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: A witch doctor? *sighs and shakes her head* That’s up to Kalysto. I barely understand this wedding concept as is. I never had any examples of it when I was growing up. *she then looks at the bottles before shrugging* Don’t ask me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: You don’t know what a weddin’ is? *shakes his head* You humans are so strange… *sighs* Don’ worry about it. *pokes at the bottles* I dunno why you be needin’ this stuff. Nobody got bitten by a snake.. silly elves. *shrugs* Still, sit. Lot’sa time until everyone be back. *glances at her* Anythin’ you wanna do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: To not be pregnant? *sighs then lies back on the cot* I’m just going to rest for a bit. If Kalysto somehow manages to come back while I’m asleep, please wake me. *she then settles into the cot and closes her eyes* Thus, she’d spend most of the time resting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*over the next day or so, not very much happens. The initial hunting party returns with a large beast to cut up and cook. Into the evening, they dance and perform one of their tribal rituals, with much dancing and smoke, and so on. The night passes and there is still no sign of Kalysto*

Arte: *remains in the tent, biding her time, seeming quite angsty. She flattens out rug fibers and begins to tie the edges and weave, just passing the time with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs as she finds that the party is back, but Kalysto isn’t anywhere in sight. However, she sticks to the tent and doesn’t go in search for Kalysto. Instead, she decides to entertain herself by levitating a few rocks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *makes clicking noises at Desiree and moves over to her, trying to hand her the partially woven rug. She ties a knot in her most recent strand and then begins to demonstrate how to do it, offering it to her incase she might like to do it*

Kalysto: *scrapes the animal he killed along the ground, limping as he hauls it along. He looks very beaten up and one of his fake tusks has snapped off entirely. He stumbles into the village though with much effort, then collapses face down in the sand, exhausted, lying beside his kill*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at the rug for a good few moments as Arte demonstrates. She then shakes her head* No thank you. I’ve never been a crafty person. Anyway, I’m keeping my mind occ- *she then looks up as she senses Kalysto’s energy nearby. So, she dashes out of the tent and rushes over to Kalysto’s side, yelping as she reaches him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tries to turn his head, spitting sand out of his mouth* ….I win… *jars his other tusk in the sand, snapping it. He puts his head back down in the sand, groaning in pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers at the state that Kalysto is in. She then bends down to pick him up before she carries him over to the tent. Once there, she gently sets Kalysto down onto the cot that she’s been using*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *claws at his kill as Desiree drags him away from it, seeming a little upset. When she dumps him down on the cot however, he sighs in resignation and puts his head back*

Zulmire: *moves over to Kalysto and begins to heal him, grabbing up strips of cloth to bandage his wounds with* You failed, didn’t yer. *shakes his head* What a waste ‘o time. *pokes over him and sniffs him lightly* You got bitten by a snake, too…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: He came back with something, Zulmire. *shakes her head* But yea, he really shouldn’t be hunting ever again. *shakes her head* Kalysto, leave that sort of thing for people like my mother. *reaches down to pat Kalysto’s shoulder before frowning at Zulmire* A snake?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh. He got bitten by a snake. He stinks of it… all over. *picks up Kalysto’s leg, eyeing off the gash he bandaged* Animal horn. *pokes a bruise* Rock. *picks up his arm and checks it over, finding four neat bite holes on his forearm* Snake.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yep, I’m banning him from ever trying to hunt ever again. *shakes her head* Well, please heal him up, Zulmire. *she then reaches over to gently pat the top of Kalysto’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Well yeh can’t do that. How is he supposed to eat and provide food if he can’t hunt? Don’ be silleh. *shakes his head* I c’n heal this. *glances around the floor, picking up the anti venom bottle from earlier* You brought ‘dis wif you? Ees like he knew ‘dis was gonna happen. *uncaps the bottle and immediately tries to feed it to Kalysto*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* He didn’t mention any plans to me. I don’t know why he brought it at all. *gently brushes her fingers through Kalysto’s hair* All I can say is that we can easily live without him hunting like this ever again. I don’t think you’d understand, but we live in a town with a barter system.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: I know what dat be. Here, we be usin’ gold coins. Y’know, you pick th’ Peacebloom, I buy a bag from you for sum gold. Dat sorta thing… make money by turnin’ a trade. Kalysto be doin ‘dat wif his alchemy. I be doin similar. *shrugs, then glances down at Kalysto* So yeh want to get joined? Can get deh witch-doctor right away.

Kalysto: *just lies on his back as he waits for the anti-venom to do it’s work, looking very smug and proud of himself, like he has done something clever*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.