Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Releases a faint whimper as she finds that she can’t lean against Kalysto. She then sighs and looks down at the ground once more* Why is being bound to me important there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Its something beyond your cultural understanding. Blood elf society is very patriarchal. And when it comes to having children, I mean… breeding, passing on your genes and noble standing, well… you bring shame and dishonor to your family name if you are un-wed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Sorry if this sounds insensitive, Kalysto. However, doesn’t your career already bring shame and dishonor on your family? *lowers her head then sighs* Though.. if it concerns you so much… I could just become wed to you, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: My career….? *looks back at her then shakes his head* No. Among the Sin’dorei, being a Warlock is not something that shames you. Within the right circles, it’s revered. Not everyone agrees with their existance, buy they are necessary and great things can come of them. *his posture visibly stiffens at her next comment* I had no intentions of becoming wed any time soon!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: By the way that your brother goes on, I thought it was a very distasteful profession.. *shakes her head. She then frowns at his response* I had no intentions of getting pregnant so young either… I never even thought that my genetics could produce more offspring.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: My brother and I are diametrically opposed… *sighs tiredly* He is a disciple of the light. His beliefs lie around healing magic crap and all that light… *waves his hands* ..woo-woo crap. Me on the other hand, I follow the realm of the demon. While we are not complete oppoosites in personality, we are opposed to each other in terms of magic. If that makes sense.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, I understand. However, he’s gone on about how you’re a disgrace to the family. *shrugs* I just am explaining why I thought that your profession wasn’t highly considered at all. *glances off to the side and begins to dig out lines in the sand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So what now….? Do you go through an abortion or what? *gives her a sideways glance and sighs* We should be getting back. They’re probably waiting for us. And I don’t think either of them would come after me because of the nature of the subject. You know, talk it out, all that shit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Abortion? *looks into his face for a brief moment before lowering her gaze back to the ground* Is that what you want me to do? Just kill a life that we made?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t know! *throws his hands in the air, frustrated and upset, quickly shaking his head* I didn’t anticipate this. I didn’t the first time, and I didn’t want it either. *flicks his ears back, burying his face in his hands* I don’t even know what to do… I’m no good at this stuff!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *keeps her gaze lowered as Kalysto rants. She then sighs and glances to the side* What if I don’t want to kill it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Then you keep it obviously… though I don’t know why you would! *glares at her, then sits back down in the sand, curling up* Fuck it… why did this have to happen?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *bites her lip as she looks away from him and sniffles slightly. She then shakes her head and stands up* I’m… I’m going back to the tent. *she then rushes away, for she doesn’t know what more to do with the situation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You do that. *moves back to the beach and sulks as he glares at the water*

Zulmire: *meanwhile, he and Arte are still in the tent. He chatters with Arte about the situation, and seems to become quiet when Desiree returns back to the tent, scratching his head* Whut happen to ‘da other one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sniffles and shakes her head* He was still at the beach when I left… He said I should probably abort it.. *whimpers* I don’t know what to do. *she then moves to a cot before sitting down and staring at the ground in misery*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *stands over her and momentarily stands upright to stretch out a kink, extending to his full 7ft height before relaxing again, crouching down in front of her, reaching out to place a three-fingered hand on her shoulder* E’s an idiot. Y’know that, rite? *sighs* Yeh should do what you wanna. The other one will come around eventually. E just… young, abrasive, and aggressive. Because he don’t know anythin’ else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers before looking up at Zulmire* Can you please just talk to him? You raised him… Maybe you can help guide him. I don’t know.. *she whimpers* My father is going to kill me..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh? *glances out of the tent* I can see ‘dat happenin’. Be’cuz t’ be honest I kinda wanna wring ‘da elf’s neck right now. *lightly chuckles* No, I be talkin’ t’ heem. Y’ see, it’ll turn out fo’ ‘da best. *wanders out of the tent, wandering off to catch up with Kalysto*

Arte: *crouches down beside Desiree, placing her hand on her shoulder. She gently pats it, then picks up a ceramic cup filled with cold water, silently offering it to the girl*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at the cup of water before giving Arte a thankful grin. She nods before taking the water so that she could drink it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *reaches up to caress Desiree’s face and neck, then nudges her and begins to motion with her hands, trying to indicate that she wants her to sit up* “You don’t be understandin’ a word I say, right?” *sighs and tries to gently tickle her stomach*

*over the next half an hour or so, there is some distant yelling on the beachfront. There are also sounds of explosive spells going off, and at the end of it, Zulmire begins dragging Kalysto back to the tent by his ear, causing much yelling of the same three words, fuck, shit, and damn, over and over again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at Arte as she talks and motions at her. For the most part, she tries to take queue from Arte’s motions, but she doesn’t understand a word, so she doesn’t bother speaking in return. When Zulmire drags in Kalysto, she loudly yelps. She then shakes her head* Zulmire! You didn’t have to hurt him… I asked you to talk to him… *she steps away from Arte then rushes toward Kalysto. She tries to bat Zulmire’s hand away from Kalysto’s ear* Stop that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Eh, he’s used to it. Eef you’re in trouble, pull ‘dem by ‘da ear. Dat’s jes’ how it goes around’ here. You be lucky yeh don’t have long ears, otherwise you’d be dragged by em too. *lets go of Kalysto’s ear and shoves him towards Desiree*

Kalysto: *cringes and keeps his pulled ear back, sitting down at foot of Desiree’s cot* Don’t worry about it… I probably deserve it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *reaches over to gently massage Kalysto’s ear in an attempt to help get rid of the pain. She then shakes her head* Yea, guess I’m lucky there. *she then sighs at Kalysto* You didn’t deserve to be hurt… What you did wasn’t that horrible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs* Don’t worry about me. Take care of yourself now. You have to. Especially if I go out on the first hunt and don’t come back. *looks up at her, then sighs and lowers his head, reaching up to grasp at her hand*

Zulmire: Eh! You be fine. *moves to the coner and picks up a head-harness with ivory tusks in them. He moves over Kalysto and places the head-harness on. By the time he adjusts it, Kalysto would look very weird and silly, but the headpiece would be effective in making Kalysto look like he has grown two very solid masculine solid tusks* Keep ‘dat. Eet will come in handy…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Don’t say things like that. You’re not allowed to not come back. *Shakes her head* I forbid it. *as she watches Zulmire prepare Kalysto, she tilts her head to the side before sighing* Well, I can see why you didn’t think highly of the outfit, Kalysto.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.