Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh just one other thing. It won’t take long… *quickly slips out of the house, returning to his shop. He returns only a few moments later carrying a small pouch of dried mushroom, handing it to her again* This will come in handy later. Don’t ask. *glances at Jenna* I think we’re ready now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *takes the pouch before nodding and stuffing it in with her own bag of bottles*

Jenna: *eyes off Desiree while Kalysto is running off to his shop, she eyes off Desiree. Frowning, she continues to study her over, at least until Kalysto speaks to her. She then nods and stands up. However, she moves closer to Desiree and frowns* Your hormone levels have changed… *narrows her eyes before snorting. Shaking her head, she turns around and opens up a portal to the outskirts of Seijin Village*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Can’t really say much about that. Women and their hormones are weird. *stands there and waits for Jenna to open the portal. Once it is open he nods in thanks to Jenna* If we don’t press that button in two days, find out what the heck happened to us. It shouldn’t take any longer than that. If somebody smashed the gauntlet, then we won’t have a way to return. *steps through*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods in confirmation at Kalysto’s request* I’ll keep that in mind. You better keep my daughter safe. *she waits for both of them to pass through the portal. Once they are gone, she closes up the portal*

Desiree: *steps through the portal after Kalysto goes through. Thus, she winds up crashing into him as she exits*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t see why I wouldn’t. *steps through the portal. He looks around himself, seeming a little nervous. When Desiree crashes into him, he stumbles forwards and falls over* Goddamnit! Why do you have to do that?! *tries to sit up and dust himself off* Don’t you know anything about portal alignment?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as Kalysto scolds her. She then shakes her head before slowly getting to her own feet* No, not really. I haven’t used many of my mother’s portals at all. *dusts herself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s not that hard. Just float around in there and make sure your feet are the right way up. Then land. It’s really not that hard. Really. *flicks sand off himself, then begins walking towards the village* Might as well get this over with. Still got that stuff handy? You’re going to need it once this is over.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns* It didn’t feel like I could really move around or orient myself much in there.. *Shakes her head before holding up the bag* Yea, I have the bottles. They’re in here. *She then sets the bag on her back* Lead the way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Have them handy. I have an idea. If I can’t use my magic, I will use my intelligence. *walks into the village, immediately heading for Zulmire’s tent* Stay close. *grins and waves to the others, chattering loudly in Troll language, saying hello*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *just nervously grins and says nothing as she walks beside Kalysto. Her eyes roam across the faces of the various trolls as she walks, but she keeps the majority of her attention on Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves into the tent, immediately being tackle-hugged in the face by Arte. He stumbles slightly as she crushes his face against her chest, making muffled sounds, unable to speak*

Zulmire: Ahh.. *moves over to Desiree and rests a hand on her shoulder* Was wonderin’ when you’d show up. Welcome, welcome. Si’ddown. We got some time t’ go. Want somethin’ t’ drink?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Given her change in progesterone levels, it is likely that her scent is different than it was before to the trolls. She jumps back as Arte attacks Kalysto then blinks in confusion* She likes doing that.. *She then glances over at Zulmire* Sure, what do you have?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: I c’n make you chilled water. *flicks a hand, making gentle ice flakes in the air by freezing the condensation in the air with a sparse amount of elemental ice magic* Or tea. If you want that weird sugary stuff humans drink, we be outta ‘dat. Heh.

Kalysto: *flails his limbs* Mmph….mmm-mmmmmm….

Arte: *lovingly pats Kalysto’s hair, caressing the back of his head* “My little baby is growing up!” *sharply cuddles him, crushing his face further into her chest* “Mah dark little angel is all grown up an’ goin’ out on hees first hunt. I am so proud of yeh!” *grins at Desiree, sniffing her scent* “You be different.” *lets go of Kalysto and pats her belly to emphasize* “So… expectin’, huh. how far along are yeh?”

Kalysto: *spends a few moments gasping for air, then raises his brows* Expecting… what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as she watches Zulmire. She then scratches the back of her head* Umm… Isn’t it just easier to go and get water the normal way? *shakes her head* I mean, this works, it just seems strange. Hrm… Tea isn’t that bad of a choice. *She then glances over at Kalysto, for she doesn’t realize that Arte is talking to her yet* I’m not expecting anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *gives Desiree an awkward glance* She is talkin’ about yer bein’ pregnant. Y’ know, expectin’? *narrows his brows at her, looking her over before moving to the back of his tent, picking up a skin used for holding water. He places a hand underneath it, shock-chilling the contents with a sharp blast of ice-magic. Then he hands it to her* Here yeh go. It tastes a wee bit mineral-y, buh’ it’s refreshin’ in ‘dis heat.

Arte: *claps her hands together, then reaches out to grab Desiree’s, shaking them slightly* “Lemme bee the first t’ congratulate you. Who be the daddy?” *glances at Kalysto* “You?”

Kalysto: *visibly bristles* Hey, don’t look at me! I didn’t do anything!! *quickly moves out of the tent, stringing a mass of aggitated swears together in Thalassian*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares wide-eyed at Zulmire* Pregnant? But… I’m not pregn- *she then yelps as Arge begins to shake her hand. She stares at the woman, still not understanding a word, before slowly nodding* Umm… ok? *shakes her head then tries to reach for the pouch* Thank you.. But I’m not pregnant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *narrows his brows* O’.. you mos’ definitely are, ladeh. *lightly pokes her stomach* Not verreh far along, but you is definitely pregnant. Eef you don’t be believin’ meh, wait a few weeks. ‘Den you know for sure. *shrugs* Ees nothing to be embarrased ’bout. Or shy. Ees a good thing, yeh? As long as yeh know who the father is… *glances out of the tent* …him, right? I guessed from his reaction.

Arte: *sits down on the floor, chuckling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I haven’t had sex with anyone else but Kalysto… But… *pales slightly before shaking her head* I.. I need to talk to Kaysto. *she then rushes out of the tent and tries to find Kalysto so that she can move up to his side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is already moving away from the village, heading for the beach on the south-east side of the village. If Desiree catches up to him, he would walk faster, wanting to get away and just sit on the beach* What…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I need to talk to you, Kalysto.. You heard what those two are saying.. *whimpers and shakes her head. She then tries to sit next to him on the beach. However, for now, she doesn’t say a word*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sharply* I would be deaf if I didn’t hear what they were saying! I heard even more of it than you did, because you don’t understand Darkspear Troll dialect. *flicks his ears back as far as they go, then puts his head down* I and’u mush do ri a ann’da. Balah… fulo… fulo! *punches a fist in the sand, yelling* Fulokutu-fulu, shar! *flops back in the sand, glaring at the sun* This is all your fault. By the light of the sun, my ass!

*** I don’t want to be a father. Again… fuck… fuck!” “Fuckitty-fuck, shit!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head at Kalysto’s outbursts. Once he flops down onto the sand, she reaches down to gently scratch the top of his head. However, she doesn’t say a word yet. Instead, her focus remains locked down onto the sand before her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *covers his face with his hands* How the hell am I supposed to hunt now?? *loudly groans* Damn it… now what are we supposed to do!? *glances up at her* How could this have happened? I did everything I could before to prevent it… *sighs, moving to sit up* Damn it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly shakes her head* I don’t know. I have no idea when we went wrong, but something failed at some point… I guess that’s why they say all the preventive things are not one-hundred percent? *sighs before leaning over to rest against Kalysto’s side* What are we going to do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks back at her, miserable* I don’t even know… this wasn’t supposed to happen. *shakes his head quickly, retreating away from her* This wasn’t supposed to happen! I’m not even bound to you. I’m not even an adult! *lowers his head, covering his head with his hands* Oh I am so dead… I am so dead, I’m dead, I’m dead, I died…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.