Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: As you should. Not every male gets a female as sexy as me, hm? *smirks at him. However, she groans as her stomach bothers her again. However, rather than rushing to the toilet again, she makes her way to the closet so that she can get dressed. Once she’s done, she moves to the bed and lies down on her back so that she can get her stomach to settle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You’re seriously coming along? I don’t think you should. Get over what’s getting you first. If you want, I can go downstairs and prepare some herbal remedy to make you feel better. *shrugs* I sell that kind of thing all the time. You should at the very least consider it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* I’ll be fine to come along, don’t worry about that part. *She then grins at him* Yea, I think I’ll take some of your potions. It probably will help out. *she closes her eyes and sighs as she continues to wait for her stomach to settle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods his head and leaves the room. He returns about five minutes later, carrying three small bulbous glass bottles with corks in the top, offering her the first one, which is a rich dark amber in colour* Drink this first. Try not to gag at the flavour. It’s more medicinal than it is good-tasting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sits up and nods as Kalysto offers her the bottle. Soon enough, she takes it then quickly downs it in order to avoid tasting it. After drinking the contents, she shakes her head before sticking out her toungue* You’re not kidding. *chuckles then nods at him* Thank you. So, when are we leaving?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I need to do a few things first. Then we can go over to your mother’s and have her open the portal. *nods and hands her the other two bottles* These are for later. One is for pain, though I doubt you would experience much of that if you just have a mild stomach upset. The other is another of what you just drank.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins as she takes the bottles. She then nods in appreciation* Thank you, Kalysto. I’m just going to lay here for a bit. So, come get me when you’re ready to leave. *settles back on the bed and sighs as she continues to wait for her stomach to settle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *quickly occupies himself in the kitchen area, cooking himself a small and simple breakfast of pancakes and syrup. He munches through about half of it, feeding the rest to Milena. After that he goes out to his shop to write a notice saying it won’t be open today* *”Is your mother even around?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Hm? Let me check.~ *she does a quick scan of her house before nodding* ~Yea, my mother is home. It should be no problem finding her. She’d probably be swarmed with my younger siblings. Is Rhyderi going to watch Milena again?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I would have to ask, but I think he can be coaxed into doing it for us. He’s never really been the type to say no, I don’t want to help you. Come to think of it, it’s pretty easy to manipulate him if you only know how to.”* *smirks in amusement, chuckling* *”I’ll talk to him and then I’ll be ready to go.”* *rises to his feet, heading into the living room* Hey, Rhy… I’m going out today. Watch my kid for me?

Rhyderi: *rolls his eyes, sighing* One day I’m going to take it off you for neglect. Get out of my sight.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sits up then stretches. Soon after, she grabs a pack to put the bottles that Kalysto gave her inside. Once that is done, she heads downstairs just in time to hear Rhyderi’s response* Oh, calm down. He’s not just leaving like he did before. *shakes her head then walks over to Kalysto’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I don’t know why I keep allowing you to do this to me. *deeply frowns* Get out of my sight. Go on, get lost. *folds his arms* Go do what you have to and leave me here to take care of your responsibilities.

Kalysto: *rolls his eyes* Come on, Desi. Lets’ go find your mom.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head at Rhyderi’s words. She then nods and follows after Kalysto* Yea, let’s go. There’s no point in arguing with brick-head. *shakes her head and reaches over to grip onto Kalysto’s hand, given that he permits her to do such*

Jenna: *is currently in Zach’s room, checking up on him and spoiling him with a back-rub if he asked for it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *happily lies on his stomach as Jenna gives him a back-rub, relaxing utterly out on his bed. He closes his eyes and groans as she works the sore spots, nearly falling asleep as he relaxes further*

Kalysto: *leads Desiree out of the house* Come on, we may as well get this over and done with. *heads out of the house, knocking on Jenna’s door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Zach’s reaction to the rubbing. Soon enough, she reaches up to mess his hair a bit* So, have you managed to get the freedom of that… lady-friend of yours? *she then lifts her head as she hears the knocking* Cancer, can you get that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *loudly yells* Why don’t you! Lazy, all of you! *opens the front door, glaring at Kalysto and Desiree* What the hell do you want? *stumbles back from the door* Oh my god, the stupid, it burns… *groans, hugging her stomach* Melting…. melting…. melt…ingg….. *suddenly turns her form to black oozey liquid, exploding on the floor*

Kalysto: *raises his brows, looking alarmed* I didn’t… *steps back* Huh…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glares down at the puddle* That isn’t funny, Cancer. *shakes her head* At least have something happen to you before pulling that shit. *she then steps inside and tries to pull Kalysto in along with her* Don’t mind my dumb sister.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *Steps over the liquid on the floor, still looking quite bothered and alarmed by it* That has to be one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen…

Cancer: *forms herself on the floor, sitting up again, loudly laughing* You should see your face! Man, what a loser. *calls out to Jenna* Mother! It’s the idiot! And he brought your daughter, too!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances back at Kalysto* Disgusting? I guess, maybe. I’m used to it. Cancer.. She wasn’t made by normal means. *shakes her head* Don’t worry too much about it though. *She then sits down on the couch and waits for her mother*

Jenna: The idiot and my daughter? *frowns in confusion before shaking her head* Sorry, Zach, but Zachy time is over. *she pats his back before standing up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Awww… *makes a dissapointed sad face, then sits up, sighing* Alright, alright…

Kalysto: *stands near the couch, also waiting for Jenna, curious*

Cancer: *rolls her eyes* Mother!! Hurry up and come out here, they’re all waiting for you! Hurry up! *folds her arms, tapping her feet* God people are slow around here. What the heck do you want with her anyway? Can’t you just do it yourself?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Cancer, you’re as impatient as always. *shakes her head* I’m surprised that you manage to survive each day. *grins*

Jenna: *makes her way into the living room before sighing at Cancer* I heard you the first time, girl. I was busy and had to bell your brother that it was time for me to leave. *she then glances over at Kalysto* So, what do you two want?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s time – I want the teleport to Sen’jin Village. All I need is one or two days there. It’s my birthday, and it’s the one where I prove to everbody that I am a competent hunting member of their pack. It doesn’t make a lot of sense I know, but it’s tradition.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrm… *narrows her eyes in thought* One moment, before you two go like that, I need to find some sort of beacon that you can use. *she wanders away to a few of the boxes that have come from Halcyon. Soon enough, she returns with a electronically controlled gauntlet that is designed for enabling inter-dimensional travel. After calibrating it, she hands it to Kalysto* When you are ready to return, hit the button here. *She points to a green button near the wrist* Do not touch anything else.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *immediately tries to hand the device to Desiree* I’m sure they would confiscate that off me if they saw it. They would accuse me of using a mechanical aid to assist me. *frowns* Oh, I need to get one more thing before we leave….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto then carefully puts on the device* I understand. *she then tilts her head* What else do you need to get? I thought we had everything already.

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs before moving to sit down* Just tell me when you’re all ready.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.