Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *blinks in confusion, then wanders towards the door, knowing the way to the other house. She stops at the door, then tries to reach up for the handle, annoyed that she can’t quite grab at it* Eeee!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Milena. She then reaches down to pick up the girl again* Oh, don’t worry. *she nuzzles Milena’s cheek before she treks outside and to Jenna’s backyard. She then nods as she spots her mother eating* Mother, do you mind if Milena joins you?

Jenna: *is currently busy twisting her head about to break through a rib bone. She then glances at the duo before snorting* ~If the girl wants to eat from my kill, she may.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *makes grabby hands at the kill when moved towards it, he nostrils heavily sniffing as she takes in the scent of the fresh kill. Her wings aggreessively flap as she tries to get closer, squeaking loudly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shifts about, tightly pulling her own wings, for she is in her “hybrid” form, toward her body. She then successfully snaps the rib and begins to suck on the marrow. As she does this, she glaces at Milena* ~Well, if you want to eat, eat. There is more than enough for two of us.~

Desiree: *Grins at the scene* Do you mind watching her while she eats, mother?

Jenna: *glances at her eldest daughter then indifferently shrugs* What’s one more child to look after? *tosses the now emptied bone to the side*

Desiree: *grins at the response before she heads off toward Kalysto’s store, wanting to check up on him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is busy conversing with one of the elves he dragged over from Jenna’s world, leaning on his counter as he discusses the finer points of alchemy conversions when Desiree comes into the shop. He finishes the transaction with the elf, taking some formula papers as payment for some potions he has made* Hello there. *folds the papers up and tucks them into his pocket*

Milena: *looks up at Jenna curiously, then wanders over to her, he curiousity overtaking her hunger for now. She gently sniffs Jenna’s leg, then experimentally licks it, having never seen another hybrid before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins as she watches the end of the transaction. She then moves over to Kalysto and hugs him* So, business doing good today?

Jenna: *glances down at the girl as she licks her foot. She then snorts* I’m not food. You’re supposed to be eating this thing here. *leaning down, she tries to guide Milena to the opened guts and ribcage of the creature*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I sold a few things. I also had some critique on something purchased earlier… so I was given an ingredient list on how to improve. *folds his arms, unimpressed* We have another alchemist living in the town. I’ve a feeling he’s going to tell me how to run the place.

Milena: *tries to climb onto Jenna, grabbing at her arm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrm… Well, I hope that he doesn’t become too troublesome for you. *Shakes her head* We do want you to be successful, after all. *She then tilts her head to the side to ponder for a moment* Did you pick up your old belongings from your home when you were there?

Jenna: *watches the child as she tries to climb ontop of her. She then snorts* Very well, don’t eat. Doesn’t matter to me either way. *with that, she moves in to tear out another hunk of flesh*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shakes his head* I didn’t, but I can go ahead and do that another time, now that your mother knows where I live. *sighs and sits back in his chair, taking the ingredient list out of his pocket to read* Better invisibility than what I know. Hmm…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* Well, that’s good. *She then tilts her head as she looks at the paper* May turn out interesting. As long as that other alchemist is going to help and not hamper, might as well take his advice, right? *She then begins to massage the back of Kalysto’s shoulders* Do you want to see if my mother can give you hunting tips tonight?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *groans lightly* I don’t even know how I am supposed to do it. Whether it be with my bare hands, or a spear, or what. *sighs heavily* I’m also going to get mocked because of what I am, that much is certain. They’ve been calling me a pixie for as long as I can remember knowing them.

Milena: *finally begins nibbling at the meat. Her teeth hurt her so she is not terribly aggressive in ripping at it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Nods* Yea, they called me a pixie too… *shakes her head* My mother hunts to live, she has to know something that will help you out, and I doubt she’d laugh at you for trying to hunt. At least, I hope she wouldn’t laugh.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Just look at me. Do I look like the prime example of a mighty hunter to you? I barely have the physical strength to swing a sword at a wild animal. And I have to kill it with my own bare hands, probably. *shakes his head* It’s just not going to work out very well. Unless… *crouches under the table, plucking up a bottle of strength potion, lightly shaking it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans at him* You have a month, Kalysto. Maybe there’s some trick that my mother can teach you. Please, just try to talk to her before trying other things out, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: And what makes you think she’ll turn me into a warrior? *shakes his head* My father was the warrior, not me. *rests an elbow on the counter, sighing* It’s not going to work out. I’ve inherited my mother’s threads of magic, that’s all there is to… *rises to his feet as another person comes into the shop, grinning* Welcome. Let me know if there’s anything you like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I didn’t say make you a warrior. I said teach you tricks. My mother.. I don’t know much about her past, but I know she was considered weak and useless by the clan that raised her. She had to prove herself or something, but there was no way until she mastered magic for her to phsyically match them. I know that. *Shakes her head* Does it really hurt to ask? *She then grins as she sees the customer* Heh, looks like this store is really going to work out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I hope so.”* *raises his ears as he is asked for pain remedies and reaches under the counter to pick up his box of dried leaves, opening it on the counter* The spiked fern works well, but it’s slow. I’d personally pick this one, *opens the middle compartment* Goldleaf is almost instant when you drink it. *begins picking some up to place into a bag* *”People ask for the most boring things though, and I fear some of the more interesting things are going to go bad.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… ~Perhaps advertise soon. That might help.~ *she shrugs. For the rest of the day, she stays inside the shop and helps at Kalysto, mostly because she doesn’t want to be without him again so soon. For the following month, she continues to pester Kalysto about getting at least a bit of advice from her mother, but she doesn’t force Kalysto to do anything. By the time that Kalysto’s coming of age day comes, Desiree has begun feeling a bit queasy in the mornings. In fact, the morning of his cerimony, she wakes up early just so she can rush to the bathroom and expel the contents of her stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *was sleeping when he hears Desiree throw up. He flicks an ear at the horrible retching sounds, then cracks his eyes open, yawning. He rubs a hand through his hair and moves to his feet, wandering into the bathroom, standing over her* Are you alright? *yawns again, stretching. He places a hand on her shoulder, then moves to the sink, picking up a razor so he can attack stubble with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *coughs as she finishes hurling. She then reaches over to grab some tissues before she wipes her mouth. As she’s wiping her mouth, she mutters* Yea.. I think I’ll be fine. Dinner must not have liked me last night. *Shakes her head and flushes before standing up* I’ll be fine to go to your cerimony thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *unintentionally makes funny faces in the mirror at himself as he tries to use the razor to properly sculpt the edges of his goatee* You’d better. There’s also a feast. I don’t advise pigging out, but that’s the general idea of the whole thing. *washes his face off once he is finished*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto’s suggestions* I’ll keep that in mind. *She then grins as she watches him finish shaving. Once he’s done rinsing off, she leans in to kiss his cheek* Handsome as always. *smirks at him* So, what should I wear? Or should I just put some rubber ears on my head?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rolls his eyes and shakes his head at her* YOU don’t need to wear anything specific. You’re just a spectator, afterall. Actually, you don’t even get to watch much. You just kind of sit there until I return from the hunt. Or die. Then you get to bury me. Aren’t you lucky?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *punches his shoulder* Well, you’re not allowed to die on me! *shakes her head before sighing* Still, doesn’t that village hate humans? Should I try to put on something over my ears so they don’t try to kill me on sight?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *grins, not reacting to the punch* Don’t worry about it. Really. Just yell “fus’obeah”. I’ll prep Zulmire and Arte beforehand. You’ll be fine, trust me. There’s nothing to worry about at all. They’ll probably be more concerned with me showing off.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.