Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snarls* ~Stop yelling all the way through the house. Hrmph, you were the one who had to add on that you couldn’t just calmly talk to me. That you had to give me attitude. That is unfair and unjustified.~

Desiree: *grins as she falls asleep in Kalysto’s arms. Thus, she’d happily continue to rest well into the early morning hours*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *wakes up in the morning, then slips out of the bed to take a shower. He seems rather pleased with himself and content, so doesn’t pay much mind to anything right now. After he is washed and dry, he heads out to get dressed, lightly nudging Desiree’s shoulder* Sleep in. I am going to open the shop today.

Sephiroth: *sighs in irritation and leaves it be. He sleeps on the couch downstairs over the night, leaving Jenna to her own devices*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmm… *cracks open her eyes at kalysto nudges her. She then nods before mumbling out* Have fun.. *yawns then promptly falls back asleep*

Jenna: *stays up for more of the night, mostly because Seph isn’t there with her. As soon as the sun rises, she gets out of bed before she moves downstairs to find him on the couch. She then scowls at him before whacking his shoulder* Why are you down here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is heavily sleeping when Jenna whacks him. He barely cracks his eyes open, looking up at her* Huh….? Why am I down where….? *yawns* You told me to sleep here…

Kalysto: *heads out of the house, unlocking the door to the shop. He steps inside and begins to sweep and dust, before writing down some recent items onto a sign to stick out the front that he has made to attract business*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and sets her face in her palm before speaking out in a very frustrated voice* That was several days ago and it was only for a night… *shakes her head* You can sleep back in our room. In fact, it is very desired to have you back in there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives her an amused grin, then rises to his feet, moving his arms around her* I was waiting for you to ask. You said no, and I assumed I wasn’t allowed back. When one generally says no, they mean it. I was just respecting that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes at him* You haven’t heard of women sending their men to the couch before, have you? It’s always only for a single night. *shakes her head at him* You’re such a big idiot. *she then leans up to kiss him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hrmph… nobody handed me a rule book. How was I supposed to know? *lowers his head slightly, accepting the kiss* I should be at work soon…. *grumbles lightly* I will try to keep my work at home today. I don’t much feel like sitting another day at the office for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* I think it’s a great disservice each and every day that you are forced to spend time in the office. The Great General Sephiroth was not made for office work. *Smirks at him. Her grin then faulters* I should tell you something before you spies find out..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? What spies? I don’t have any spies working for me. Informants tell me the activities of certain people in the town and sometimes they tell me about what my own family gets up to. But I do not consider them to be spies. That would be ridiculous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *thinks for a few moments* Blue suit guys… TURKS? Aren’t they classified as spies? *Shrugs* Either way, I need to tell you something before you get informed by other means… *sighs* Please, do not take this wrong.. Zach is sexually active and has been going to a whore house.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen slightly, then he deeply scowls, snarling* Why the hell would he go to a whore house? What does he have to gain by doing that? Hell…. *snarls* He could go into a club and dress like me and he would have women falling over him. Why does he need to pay for women? *shakes his head* How degrading.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I don’t know about dressing like you… He is significantly.. portly? *shrugs and shakes her head* I tried to tell him that he should at least try to learn how to pick up women as well, but he claimed that he prefers that whore house.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* We shouldn’t even have a whore house in this town. I should write to them and demand they shut their operations down immediately. *glares, moving to peer out the nearest window* Informants would have told me if they knew of one operating here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs* Well, you can ask Zach about where it is. I didn’t get into the details with him. *Shakes her head* Just please don’t be too condemning. You know how Zach gets…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t be too condemning of somebody who endorses and visits a whore house? Yes, that is something that is expected to sit well with me. *narrows his eyes* I am surprised that you are not up in arms about it. It’s not exactly the nicest thing in the town. Far from it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth’s comments* Whores and prostitution are as old as human civilization. You could try to get rid of it, but I fear that sort of thing is just something to live with. *shakes her head* I did try to talk Zach out of going there… He says he wants to buy the freedom of one of the girls in there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Then he is even more of an idiot than I previously thought. That is what they do… they attract your attention so you go there more. *scowls* I will have the ShinRa investigate this place when they find it – an illegal operation working under their nose will not go down well. *shakes his head* And then they will shut it down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* I trust you to make the proper decisions, Seph. As I said, talk to Zach, but please… Try not to leap at his throat. Just listen to him and try to guide him. *shakes her head* I’m going to go outside and hunt. *With that, she leans up to gently kiss Seph’s lips* Have a fun day, if you can. *she then steps away from him so that she can make her way to the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls at Jenna, then tiredly sighs, shaking his head* Alright. I will talk to him. But not in the immediate, because I am already relatively pissed off. *snorts* Have a good time hunting. Bring back something I can bake. *smirks at her, then sits down in the living room, picking up the phone so he can dial the Turks and inform them of the whore house* This is probably going to do worse than it is fix something…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yawns as she finally wakes up well past mid-day. She lazily stretches a bit before she wanders out of bed and gets ready for the day. After a while, she makes her way downstairs to check up on Milena* Milena? Are you hungry?

Jenna: *spends several hours hunting. At long last, she brings back a few carcasses of crocatrices and the like. After setting most of them outside the back door, she drags her preferred kill into the middle of the yard so that she can feast*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *stands up, wiggling her butt in anticipation. She reaches up with her paws and flaps her wings, wanting to be let out of her crib. One of the bars show signs of chewing, and there is a tooth dislodged and embedded in the wood* Food!

Sephiroth: *has since moved off to the ShinRa HQ to do mundane office work. He spends the day there and would be finishing up as Jenna gets home*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Broadly grins at Milena’s enthusiasm before nodding* Yep, that’s right, food. *She then picks up the girl before grunting* You’re getting heavy! *giggles before carrying Milena to the kitchen* So, what do you want for lunch?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *sniffs the air as Desiree carries her. She looks around the kitchen and points to the fridge, chirping, telepathically transmitting images of steaks and roast hams that Kalysto has baked before. She then wiggles and claps her paws together, licking her lips*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Milena* You like having big orders. *she then looks into the window and tilts her head as she gets a glimpse of her mother as she feasts… Hmm… Actually, sould you like to try your grandmother’s food for today? She already has some ready.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.