Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: “Heh, a hybrid dragon. Well, then someone already stold my idea, hm?” *gives him a large cold smirk* “As long as you’re not the one to teach it the basics of life. It’d be even more cluless than you if that were the case.” *She then frowns at Arte’s behavior. Snorting, she moves out of the tent*

Jenna: *glares at Seferia, since she can understand the words that she’s saying. However, she only silently sits there. When Arte tries to shoo her out, she sighs* Might as well entertain the woman. *She then heads out of the tent as well*

Desiree: Umm.. *glances at the people who are leaving. She then glances at Kalysto* Is she asking us to make babies?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares at Desiree, then begins to laugh out loud* Hell no! *smirks at her* She wants you to get changed into the woven outfit. And she made everyone get out for privacy. *raises the tent flap slightly, moving outside himself* See you out there.

Arte: *begins to pull chunks of meat off the roasted boar, then begins to hand it to people*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Kalysto then softly speaks out* You probably didn’t need to leave. *she shrugs then turns her back toward the food, trying to indicate that she has no intentions of eating*

Desiree: Oh, I guess that’s ok.. *glances over her shoulder as Kalysto leaves* Though I suppose I wouldn’t have minded sex. *she then shrugs and then strips down. Soon enough, she slips into the other robe then frowns at how it fits on her* I guess this will have to do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sits down in front of the fire, glancing at Jenna. When he is handed a chunk of food he begins to eat it* *”Not acceptable. In order to have that privelage, I would need to be mated to her, formally. I don’t want to get yelled at.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, the culture that I grew up in never had such pointless traditions. Then again, in most cases, you only mated with the male that beat off the rest and if another beat him, they’d change mates. *Shrugs* I’m not too good at the monogamy thing.

Desiree: *moves out of the tent then walks up to Kalysto’s side. As she reaches his side, she tries to reach out and hold onto his hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So that Sephiroth guy beat out another male? Huh. I didn’t think humans operated like that anywhere. How odd. *watches Desiree move outside, then smirks at her, speaking loudly in Troll-native language* “You’re the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen, dah-lin.”

Arte: *growls* “You be disgustin’, mon!” *carves a piece of leg off the boar and tries to hand it to Desiree* “You sit down ‘dere an’ eat.”

Zulmire: *glares* If she noo what you jes’ said, you’d get slapped by her too. *glances at Desiree* Slap he’em anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? Why would I want to slap Kalysto? *she blinks and looks up at the elf, clearly unaware of what he said at all*

Jenna: *snorts* No, I said that’s how the culture that I grew up in worked. Seph.. Seph didn’t come from that culture. He is completely different. *shakes her head* I’ve been changing quite a bit and learning in the process.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *reaches over to Desiree, patting her* Don’t worry about it. Just have a sit down and enjoy some food, huh? *sighs happily, then munches on his roasted boar, content* *”Don’t worry about it. I’ll teach you their native tongue later, huh?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods as she gets some boar as well. She then grins before softly speaking out* Thank you. *she then begins to eat as well, though her enthusiasm for actually having food shows* ~I’d like that.~

Jenna: *moves to hide back inside of the tent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *calls back to Jenna* “Are yeh gonna eat food, or not, wo’man?”

Zulmire: “Eh… leave her be. If she don’t wanna come out an’ sit here, don’t be makin’ her.” *opens the pot of vegetables, then spills the water out into the sand, pulling out a sweet potato to munch on*

Kalysto: You know Desiree, if you’re hungry, feel free to take as much as you want. It’s not going to hurt anybody’s feelings. Besides, anything leftover gets fed to the raptors. There’s always too much cooked deliberately.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins and nods* Thank you.. It just feels so good to actually have a chance to eat. *she then returns to munching on the available food. However, her attention moves to the Trolls in the area quite frequently as she eats*

Jenna: *calmly states as she enters the tent. Once again, she manages to speak fluently in the troll’s language since she stole linguistic skills from Kalysto* “I am not hungry.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *calmly calls back to Jenna* “Be suitin’ yourself. If you don’t wanna eat, I ain’t gonna make yer. I am not a parental figure to yer…”

Kalysto: “You’re a parental figure to me and you don’t try making me eat anyway.” *glances at Desiree* Like it? I added spice to it before Arte put it on the fire. If you want some of the desert vegetables, let me know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* It’s not too bad. I think I like the spices the best. *she then tilts her head* Is there something specifically special about desert vegetables?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shakes his head* Nothing particularly wrong with them. *points to Zulmire* He was just scolded by the Blood Elf authority representitives up in Orgrimmar for not feeding me a varied diet. Trolls aren’t exactly omnivores – they’re mostly carnivores. And while it was fine to feed me nothing but meat, I was missing out on nutrition. So they fixed it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ah. *shrugs* I’ll try it out. At the moment, eating anything is great. *she finishes up the food that she’s currently been offered. She then sets the scraps to the side* Yes, that felt very good indeed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *plucks a sweet potato out of the pot and snaps it in half, offering it to her. He munches on his half, chuckling* At least food is abundant here. They’re pretty lucky, considering it’s pretty hard to find food or water in the desert in most other places I know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’d imagine so. I mean, it wouldn’t be called a desert if the water was easy to find, right? *she then takes the potato so that she can munch on it* Mmm.. This is pretty good. *she grins and nods at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: There’s more where that came from. Eat, and fill your belly. Life is relatively easy and relaxed out here. If you can tolerate the tribal dancing and song once the sun goes down, that is. *smirks as Zulmire whacks the back of his head* Ow.

Zulmire: *playfully waves his tusks at the other male* Yer want to say that louder so ‘dey can hear you? Yer gonna get skewered if you insult too many people, boy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmm.. *she cringes a bit as Zulmire whacks Kalysto. She then shakes her head* ~You like getting yourself in trouble.~ *grins and chuckles at him* ~Anyway, it seems nice and all.. But I would like to be back home.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *takes another potato out of the pot and begins to munch on it* You omnivores actually have decent taste in food, y’ know. *lightly chuckles*

Kalysto: *”Well, talk to your mom. She was going to drag you back home. She’s probably waiting for you inside my tent now. Go in there and talk to her, I don’t know. See what she has to say about it to get all the details.”* *glances at Zulmire* You know, I am not convinced with your meat-eating tendencies. What kind of carnivore has such massive stupid tusks anyway? *ducks another slap, grinning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns and glances at the ground* ~But.. You haven’t had the chance to be at your home for quite some time. I don’t want to take you away so soon if you want to stay.~ *shakes her head* ~I’ll ask her once you’re ready to go. If that’s ok with you.~ *she then softly chuckles at the antics between Zulmire and Kalysto* At least the troll isn’t falling into a body of water after being hugged again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: ‘Dat was no fun, lemme assure you. *points a finger at her, then lightly chuckles, grinning* No mattah. *moves to his feet, then picks up a tightly woven fire blanket. He takes the leftovers of the boar off the spit, then throws the corpse to the penned raptors nearby. After that he lays the blanket over the fire to put it out* Th’ sun will go down in about an hour o’ two. Y’ should geh inside if you don’t want the banshees to get yer.

Kalysto: Oh bullshit, Zulmire. Banshees and that story is just shit made up to make young trolls go inside to sleep early. *closes his eyes* *”Your mother already said she knows the way here now. Not like I can’t come back any time I want.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, if you’re fine with it, then let’s go back. No offense, but I do like running water..~ *she then glances back toward where Jenna is waiting* ~Shall I go ahead and tell her?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *slowly nods his head, not seeming terribly willing to express his honest opinion of the idea right now* *”Yeah go ahead and tell her. We’ll go right away and now if you like. By all means, get somewhere more comfortable for you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto’s expression. She then pauses before shaking her head* ~Kalysto? Is there something else that’s wrong? You can tell me..~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.