Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shakes his head* *”No, I’m alright. I have a kid and a shop I need to be getting back to anyway…”* *glances ahead of himself, staring off into the distance* *”You want to go home. I can understand that. So let’s do it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* ~Well, go tell your adoptive parents good-bye, Kalysto.~ *she then heads into the tent before coughing to get her mother’s attention* Mother? We’re ready to go back home now.

Jenna: *had been just sitting there with her eyes closed. However, when she hears her daughter’s voice, she glances over at the girl before nodding* Very well. Let us go. *she then stands up* It’ll probably be safest for us to leave this town first.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *waves a hand at Desiree* Start heading out with your mom. I’ll meet you out there, wherever you setup the portal. *glances at Zulmire and Arte, then sits down opposite them* “I’m going back with Desiree and her mother. It may be some time before you see me again.” *nods at Zulmire* “You should stay behind with Arte because you’ve been apart for too long, and—” *the rest of his sentence is cut off*

Arte: *forcibly grabs Kalysto, hugging him tight against her chest, sobbing loudly* “You don’t be goin’ so soon! You jes got back, damn it!” *practically crushes Kalysto’s head against her chest* “You not be leavin’ now! We didn’t even put on a feast to celebrate you return…”

Zulmire: *sighs* “Jes’ let him go…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *steps out of the tent and frowns at the scene near the fire. However, she doesn’t say anything. Instead, she tries to take this time to slip out of the town without causing any more problems*

Desiree: *sighs at the way that Arte is behaving. She then bites her bottom lip* ~Kalysto, are you certain that this is alright?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at Desiree, giving her a hopeless expression* *”Yeah, it’s alright. You’re the one who wants to go now, anyway.”* *sighs* *”Don’t worry much about her. She just prefers to have all her family together. Apparently she was like this when her son died. Both Zulmire and I have tried to locate the spirit but no luck. It’s already been reincarnated.”*

Arte: *continues her loud sobbing, practically cradling Kalysto in her arms* “You are not leavin’ me again, you hear?! You’re not even stayin’ around for your own comin’ of age ceremony?” *takes a moment to look back at him, then growls* “Fine, go on, geh out o’ here! But at least come back next month for eet! An’ practise yo’ damn hunting skills!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly nods* ~Ok, but please do know that I don’t want to take you away from your family if you don’t want to go. That’s just a general statement.~ *she then quickly jogs off to follow after her mother, who has already left the town*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *pats Arte’s shoulder* “Leh him go, Arte. He’s an adult, he can make his own decisions. Eef he wants to go ahead, let him.” *growls slightly at Kalysto* “Jus’ come back as she sed, okey?”

Arte: *clings onto Kalysto’s hands* “An’ make sure you tell me when all the babies are comin’!”

Kalysto: *visibly bristles at the last statement, gritting his teeth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *rolls her eyes at the scene. She then moves to Arte and pokes her* “Oh, let go of him already. At this rate, you are going to make me sick to my stomach.” *she then narrows her eyes at Kalysto* “Enjoy that human for as long as you can.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *hugs onto Zulmire’s arm, looking quite sad* “I can’t help it. He came to us as a little pixie, an’ now he’s all grown up into a big strong man. I can’t help but be proud, ‘mon. An’ I’m not even goin’ t’ be able to see him…” *her eyes widen suddenly and she quickly moves into the tent. She wanders out, carrying the stuffed dragon that Desiree had given Kalysto many years ago, also the same one he took with him, and had kept in the village. She hurriedly moves over to the male and practically thrusts it into him as she holds it out for him to take* “At least be takin’ ‘dis with you! It be yours anyway.”

Kalysto: *blinks as he is handed the dragon, looking down at it hoplessly* “Thanks…” *glances at Jenna, then waves at Zulmire and Arte* *”Let’s get out of here. Please.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Kalysto’s request. She then turns her back on the Troll village before she opens up a portal back to Mideel. Once the portal opens up, she steps to the side then nods at the other two* You two go through first. *she then tilts her head as she notices the dragon* What the hell…? *frowns since she recalls when Desiree was given that dragon*

Desiree: *releases a soft chuckle as she watches the exchange between Arte and Kalysto. She then grins at the warlock* I think that docked down your evil points by at least a thousand. *giggles once more. She then moves to step through the portal once it is open*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah. Now let’s never mention this again. *glances down at the dragon* Or this. *sighs miserably* Don’t ask… just don’t ask… *steps through the portal, fumbling onto the ground, hissing as his face hits the dirt* Fuck!

Arte: *tearfully waves goodbye*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the town once more. She then shakes her head before she steps through the portal as well. Thus, she tumbles out of the other side then grunts before standing up again* Hopefully Seph isn’t a total wreck..

Desiree: *had already gotten back to her feet by the time that Kalysto exits the portal. So, she walks over to him and tries to help him up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *doesn’t take her help. Instead, he hands off the dragon to her and moves to his feet by himself. He lightly dusts himself off, then looks at Desiree, sighing* Feel like going to a coming-of-age ceremony in about a month’s time…? *seems a little bothered, and embarrassed* I don’t even know why I’m saying that… *sighs* Thanks. *waves a hand at Jenna* He was in my house last I checked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I know that much. *She then frowns at the two of them* Also, I think Desiree has some cat thing that has been very attentively guarding your bed. *shakes her head then walks off toward her house*

Desiree: *glances down at the dragon then releases a faint chuckle* Wow… It survived. *shakes her head* I’m surprised you remembered that I gave it to you. And.. what’s a coming of age ceremony?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yes, Desiree owns a cat thing… and it’s a jerk. *buries his face in his hands for a few moments, tiredly sighing, frustrated* It’s my 21st birthday ceremony. *looks up at her, shaking his head* I basically dress up in a bunch of crappy feathers and voodoo shit. Then I dance and do stupid things that make me look ridiculous. Then I go out and hunt something without any assistance whatsoever. Like… something huge. As big as me. Then I bring it back. Then I paint myself in it’s blood. And then the whole village feasts. Do you do crazy shit for your coming of age ceremony?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm.. I don’t have anything anywhere close to being called a coming of age cerimony.. *Frowns* I don’t even think I know my birthday.. Mother and Father never seemed to stress those things too much. None of us ever got any celebration at all for getting old. *She shrugs* If you want me to be there with you, I’ll come.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: When the Darkspear used to be in a moving forest tribe rather than a settlement, they had this whole camping and brotherhood crap. The males would go out as a pack and hunt. The females would stay at the camp and raise the young.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm.. *looks Kalyto over then frowns* Can you even kill anything at all without using magic? *she leans forward and pokes at his biceps*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks at her hopelessly* No…? I’d be able to choke a bunny rabbit. Or something small. But I have to go out and kill something as big as me with my bare hands. It’s basically a test to prove that I’m an adult, and a viable member of the hunting pack. It’s the test that makes me a man. *flicks his ears back* And I need to do it without cheating.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… we have a year to prep you for this, right? *She then glances back at her old house* My mother… She’s not the greatest of people, but she’s definitely a hunter. She can probably teach you a lot on how to do it without cheating.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: A month? Unless the time separation is different… if that happens, my birth-date isn’t really accurate any more. But yeah… umm… *goes quiet, watching her* You’re not laughing at me? Why not? Normally outsiders think something like that is hilarious. My own brother would laugh at me.

Sephiroth: *is still in Kalysto’s house, sitting in the guest bedroom. He busies himself with reading a book, not willing to go back home yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh right.. *shakes her head* Sorry, with everything that happened lately, my mind is a bit scrambled. *Softly chuckles at him* Still, we can try to have my mother teach you something to help you survive that.. *She then stares up at him* Why should I laugh?

Jenna: *Sighs as she senses Seph’s location. So, she moves into Desiree’s house before making her way to stand in front of Sephiroth. Once in front of him, she plants her hands on her hips and frowns down at him* Why are you still here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at her, glaring* It’s the weekend. What’s your excuse for being gone for the last two days? *folds his arms, loudly snorting at her* And I’ve been home. I went home to feed the children. I stayed around a bit for them. Then I came back here. *narrows his eyes* You left.

Kalysto: Why shouldn’t you laugh? People would find a story like that hilarious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *titls her head* It’s been two days here? *frowns and shakes her head* You should know that I left to retrieve Desiree. *she then sighs* I thought that I was only gone for a few hours. I’m sorry then, Seph.

Desiree: Doesn’t sound too hilarious to me. Sounds like you would die if you tried going through the hunt thing though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a sharp grunt and narrows his eyes at her, unimpressed. He moves to his feet and tries to exit the room. If successful he would walk out of the house and return to his own house*

Kalysto: And some of them do. It’s normal and natural for that to happen. If you’re not strong enough to hunt, you don’t join the hunting party. And if you die, you eliminate your genes from the pool, thus ensuring that only the strong worthy hunters ever get to procreate and produce offspring. Does it make sense?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.